Sorry for disappearing but slowly trying to get back again

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Houka Ryuu
Hatchling

Sorry for disappearing but slowly trying to get back again

Post by Houka Ryuu »

I totally forgot to let you all folks know that I had to move back home and have been so busy that I never got the chance to let everyone know that I'll be gone and won't be having internet access for a while. While I have internet access, because I moved back home, I no longer have access to my personal domain web site. I'll have to slowly get things back up into the interwebs to get my characters and dragons and all their critters back out there.

To everyone that owns dragonries whom I adopted from, please pardon the delay in getting the dragons I adopted back out on the web.
Dray
Dracolich

Re: Sorry for disappearing but slowly trying to get back again

Post by Dray »

I hope things have been going well in the last year, Houka Ryuu! I've abandoned abandoning dragons (we're all old and tired) so there's no time limit on re-paging anything from Star City or the BWR generational project, or any other things I've made. The only caveat is that if you're 'done' with a dragon but specifically wouldn't mind seeing it re-homed elsewhere, let me know.

Take care!