*peeks a silver nose in*

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

*peeks a silver nose in*

Post by Myrror »

Well...it's been ages since I've been here, looks like the last time I posted was two years ago.

just wanted to let people know I'm still around, and though I'm no longer into adoptions (I'm usually so tired after work that paging and writing would be out, and I've been having wrist/thumb/hand pain for the past year that acts up most when I try to draw, so drawing is out). However, for those that still have websites and links, for as long as I can still pay for it and as long as the company lasts, my website will stay up, even if it won't be updated.

I'm on Flight Rising, though I'm only on long enough to keep my dragons fed, if anything, I spend most of my time on Pokefarm now.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: *peeks a silver nose in*

Post by Shard »

I wish I had the skill to do stuff on FR.

I'm still here, too, I check in every couple days to see if there are any new posts. I wish my site host would fix the issues they've had since last year - it's literally been a year since I've been able to upload anything. But I still have candidates! I still need dragons lol!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Re: *peeks a silver nose in*

Post by Myrror »

I'm hardly on Flight Rising myself. Once a day, to feed dragons. I still have enough foodstuffs stored up to keep them up for awhile from when I did a lot of Coliseum playing, so I'm good for awhile.

I don't know if my host has issues or not. I've not updated my site since...well...I have no clue. I hope not, just in case I need to update something for some reason.

I do see you sometimes on Facebook, Shard ^^ I just have no reason to post. My life is Bor-ing!
ImageImageImageImageImage