Clan Vecira clutches

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Clan Vecira clutches

Post by StarFyre »

Would anyone be interested? Vecira clutches would be either Pernese, Alskyr, Vellacrean Courts, or similar styles (like the Cy Dragonstake normal dragons). Making candis and reading hatchings from Rhiannon got me interested in maybe doing something similar again, so I'm just wondering if there's enough interest to support more than one person making clutches.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Clan Vecira clutches

Post by Shard »

I'm still trying to flesh out not only Dragonhope Weyr, but some of my older Carramba stuff, wizards and witches from Domina, and of course my newer Black Mesa site. I'd absolutely love to have more of *anything* out there.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Eh, I guess we'll see.

So, I'll retcon little Jaeli' into having at least one clutch before she gets killed in the war >.> Because she's a beautiful girl and deserves to have kids.

Female: Indigo Starlight Jaelithasia
Species: I'm going to call her an Alskyrian (though maybe with some Danachian based on the stars in the wings? She was from some random giveaway thing way back when)
Looking for: Males from USC Medium-Small to Medium height range (alternately, Pernese Blues/Browns/similar sizes), preferably Pernese/Alskyr/or similar

Apply below with your males.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

oh god oh god!!! It's gotta be Umpteenth :D

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... ramba2.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Born at Ryslen (mutt: Pernese (Eistanza weyr's gold Melonith) and Azonese (lightning strike black-green Zxion) clutch 43

Categorized as a mid-sized Pernese Blue (so, small-to-medium overall but definitely not tiny by any means) and named 'glow blue' in color.

Since there's little need for a human like his bond Van to be there, it's unlikely that the Crazy Doc of Carramba High will be on hand.
Umpteenth is active, well he's a busy body, and will never hesitate to jump into something that looks fun. He's had mates and at least one clutch before.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Hah! Awesome! He's a pretty boy for sure.

If anyone else wants to submit a male, feel free. I'm right on the edge of a bunch of driving and frantic packing and more driving and slightly-less-frantic unpacking that will last until Sunday, so at that point I'll call it closed and fly them.