Ferilon Farm group!

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Shard
Great Wyrm

Ferilon Farm group!

Post by Shard »

I've been updating the Ferilon Farm both on my website and on Deviantart as a group. So if there are any old school Yahoo group adopters out there, do please join! :D

The yahoo group situation is really annoying because unfortunately all my old IDs that I used to start the group are completely dead and deleted. I can't even get in to approve any new members, including myself, so... the group is sadly dead to me. Anyone who's adopted a Ferilon or made their own - and I think I'll include at least a folder for Ferojilon as well - feel free to come by and at least lurk! If you've got ferilons on DA I'll definitely want to add them to the favorites or custom folders (obviously unavailable for anyone else to use as breeding).

http://ferilonfarm.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the website itself which still needs a little work because of broken links here and there (and all the old link banner images need to be changed because raanatani and ferilon_farm don't exist on geocities any more lol).

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/ferilons/index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <-- will lead you to the various sites but they don't all have index pages so you may have to do a bit of digging
http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/ferilon ... arm/ff.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <-- the actual Farm.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: Ferilon Farm group!

Post by StarFyre »

Oh, neat. I never did anything with Ferilons way back when, but I always thought they were cute. Not entirely sure I can do anything with them now, either =P Though I'll join the group to lurk and look at pretty things.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well at times I've given them out here in the Nexus for events or holidays, actually.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I don't remember ever getting one, though, so I'm pretty sure I don't have any. Or I could be wrong =P I've forgotten things before. I... kinda feel I might have made one for someone before because of one of those Monthly exchanges though? ...... I'll have to look that up.

EDIT: Well, I've got scans of things that might be Ferilons, but they're just imaginatively named "Scan0004" and "Scan0005" and were never actually more than sketches. So honestly they could be anything.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol! Well there are similar critters out there (and if they came from here, likely breedable with Ferilons) like Terigons and Ojee and Rukel and Zalor. I definitely gave a couple of them out for the Winter Gather, though I don't know whether any of them actually wound up on pages.

in 2005 Jkat got one, Xalia got another, I guess that was all I did but I thought I'd done more than that.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Humm.. they might be something else then, not entirely sure. =P As I said, I have no record of what those critters were supposed to be, only that they're not dragons.

Anyway, when I can get some time, I'll probably start doing things with the group. I've always liked genetic-based stuff.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Neat, Shard! I don't remember if I had any of these guys, but I was definitely part of the Yahoo group back in the day. Man, that was forever ago.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Nice! I had been noticing that occasionally spam would come through the yahoo group. Too bad it's a zombie.

I have a few ferilons hiding somewhere, and in fact was recently thinking about them (maybe today, actually! I enjoyed the genetic set-up!) I'm not on DA pretty much ever, but if I find out where I stashed mine, I'll make a point to load them up with all the info I can find for you. It's nice to necro old characters to bring them back to the table (and the breeding pool, lol)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

... Oh, shoot? I had done something with the ferilons on DA, hadn't I, Shard? Life's gotten pretty crazy for my rn so I've forgotten.