Amphithorinath and Toko Nest

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Amphithorinath and Toko Nest

Post by Shard »

A long time ago, I'd flown these two over at Cy Dragonstake (because the Mall doesn't have a nesting site), but nothing ever came of it and I don't think that dragons were actually made for the nest. Well, I made some. Amphi and Toko are a very small pair of dragons, with electric and lightning based powers and markings. They will be physically nesting at the Rookery, but I'll be posting the results on a pickup page similar to the other nest over at CHS.

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... phtoko.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://lethe-gray.deviantart.com/art/Am ... -535157612" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There will be at least 14 eggs, I expect I'm going to be taking the lion's share of them but I'll be waiting to see what others want. No bonds needed but they will be welcomed. Location needs to be appropriate: high tech, modern, electric power station or the like, lightning and thunder heavy areas, mad science lairs, etc. are all preferred. They're much too small to be ridden except perhaps by elves or tiny people. They can fit in humanoid sized areas easily.

Names: some may end in TH, though incidental
Bond: Not required, but may be enjoyed
Genders: male or female
Breed: Hath-Fira-mutt
Adult Size: Very small – 6 foot at shoulder while standing, plus neck/head
Telepathic speech only, some may be very quiet

Features:
Bipedal, Clawed paws, Bare, sharply pointed tail, Facial Markings (sharp, lined), Hathian horns/eyeridges, 3 fingered solid-wings with transparent web, Arm Wings 1-tined transparent webbing Hathian style, Crest, Zappies from horns, beak-tip face,
* May have belly 2-tone, *May have tailtip marking, * May have lightning zappy markings on wing sails
Body, contrast colors include black, graphite, grey, static (blue-white), silver
Fringe colors include zappy yellow, orange, gold, and black
Abilities include Lightning control/breath, electronics control, zappy spark trail, current/volt control, static electricity manipulation, weathershape (not water, but everything else)

Sooooooo! Sign up now!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: Amphithorinath and Toko Nest

Post by StarFyre »

!! I have just the dragon to bond one of these babies, I just need to find where that image went since I don't think they were ever posted.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Awesome. I haven't started coloring yet, so there's time.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I've actually found a lot more zappies than I thought. Of course, none of them are up yet, lol.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

>_> and I'm already wondering whether there will be potential mates among them...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

There's Namid'kee the Thunderbird: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/namidkee.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; then I have at least one of Namid's children with Krampus laying around on my harddrive (a green version of this: http://www.silveredmagic.com/images/bir ... 1_2011.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ). Namid's only 10' tall at the shoulder, too, so she's probably viable. Her kids would be a bit bigger, since Krampus is a Scaly Dragon and is listed as being much bigger.

There's this neon pink zapper ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/ ... icPink.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) that I need to gender and put online, and then this Lantessama draggie that... I swear I had a page for at one point, but I can't find it anymore, so I know absolutely nothing about the poor critter anymore ( http://www.silveredmagic.com/downloads/ ... erBlue.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) but seeing as those are xmas lights and there's no plug, I'm just going to assume zappy.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

yeah that's a 2k4 winter lantessama one, though there was no info with anyone's dragons that year (and/or, that was from the old nexus site which got taken offline without our being able to rescue info). I do have a table .doc which indicates it's a full size dragon and not a flitter. They came in silver and gold bases with lights in a variety of shades. And are adorable.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Well, if there's no info, then I do declare he's a zappy boy =P And I always thought he was a full size, just that he's a Lantessama dragon, and those tend to be small.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

They're very much 'no frills' (except when Trix started doing more complicated designs like the Mask dragons, which I adore and should do something with too). Hehe I imagine for any given winter dragon they SHOULD be kind of small, given snow and heat loss...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com