Protectorate Website Link Listing

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shard
Great Wyrm

Protectorate Website Link Listing

Post by Shard »

Over the last few days I've been moving and updating all my ALABASTER WEYRHOLD pages. This includes ALL SANGERS but right now is missing properly placed Caledrus Hold pages (they may exist, but also may be broken), and anything that used to be on my old all_pern geocities pages. (Some of those will be in Furries, some in Magical, they're just all over the place, so I'm avoiding doing that today.)

Geocities pages which used to read "alabaster_riders", "dav_n_bri", "crazy_doc_sanger", "istvansanger", "cynthia_sanger" SHOULD all be found in my main alabaster directory,

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... riders.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I'll post an actual link to the pages individually once they're all up.) See the Riders page for actual links to riders in question.

(good lord there are a lot of Alabaster, but there are like 3 or 4x more Sangers than normal people...)

I've left in a lot of old outgoing geocities links but have changed as many as I could properly find, to reocities, or to newer links IF I've found them.

Almost all pages which had been *character*.html is now .htm and anything which had been *character2/3/4 now has been folded into the main named page. (Thus, Engell's 6 pages of white flitter adopts and dragons, are now on one page named engell.htm. though in that case there ARE also still his old pages which may be broken as hell, elsewhere.)

This list also includes the NAUGHTY flight and all its hatchlings (inter-vanya.htm).

Watch for updates.

5.29.15 Update
Dragonhope listing should be basically correct.
http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... stmain.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Upcoming revamps:
Furries directory - includes all /raanatani, /kshau_furries, /usagi_shimai pages
Healing den directory - /baeris_kshau_masterhealer, /healing_den, /healing_den_flits, and /k_p_flightzone pages
Magical directory - includes /zora_domina - this was titled @sbcglobal so it had a stupid page name, /karen_kenobi, /t32rf pages
Zekiran directory - includes /dmz, /immortals, the older /vanya_sengihr and others. (a good number of those are linked to characters on the riders page of alabaster, and will likely be removed in favor of keeping them all more dragonmasters-of-zekira instead of Pernese/alskyran.)
Elves directory - /apogee_elf, /snowdrift_elf, some scattered around in /otherforest and /abode_elf_dollz

Probably others as I make them.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Protectorate Website Link Listing

Post by Shard »

God there are so many Sangers.

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... er-all.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ivo and Shezumi are I think the only ones that aren't properly linking because their pages have been difficult to convert from Geocities.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I didn't realize (or remember, I think I knew at one point, maybe?) that Baeris was a Sanger, that's awesome.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well she's complained repeatedly that she is not a Sanger, but is, in fact as her name says, a Kshau. But at one point (somewhere in the Story section of the sangers page, which isn't directly linked there) Kalkin I think it is (or maybe Carramba's Doc) explains that since there wasn't 'one of him' in some world or other, she took his place... She believes it about as much as anyone else, which is to say not at all, but for physical features she definitely passes. :D She's kind of a bridge - I have several 'could be a sanger, could be a kshau' characters at this point. Baeris, Bart Wheeler, Moraga Vasquez. I mean, the way my characters gang up on one another to sort into these 'houses' as it were, some of them just go along with it and don't even try to say, "um, why can't I just be me?" :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Dragonhope's link page listed in OP.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com