Deviant Art clutches

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Deviant Art clutches

Post by StarFyre »

So this isn't exactly Nexus style, but Birdie and I have started doing Roleplay-to-Adopt things on Deviant Art using another forum. The roleplays are entirely forum based, and there's no commitment beyond playing out the hatchings, and they don't cost any DA points or anything.

Here is the Pernese eggs that are currently up.

I don't have any problem with anyone from the Nexus treating these like they come from the Nexus, so if anyone wants in, pop over to Birdie's Nest and join up to do some roleplaying.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Deviant Art clutches

Post by Shard »

Is that Drakkari clutch you've got on the website actually open? I see 2 spots potentially? Because I will snap those up if it's going to hatch.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I apparently never changed those pages, because that clutch was hatched. However, I do still have these guys http://www.nexusdragons.com/forum/viewt ... f=9&t=3177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you'd like anything from there.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh GOD yes want.

I will get some pages together, and see what needs first. >_> I'm .... also working on black mesa. Dammit.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com