I lurked back...

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Shadow
Dragon

I lurked back...

Post by Shadow »

...and I no longer go by the name of "Shadow" over the internet. A name used by a child of bygone days, but I'll leave it for easy "oh hey its you" moments.

I don't remember the last time I was on. Its been so long...years. A lot has happened since then and quite frankly, I'm not inclined to really cover too much of it since the most recent stuff is quite painful.

I see that there is still some form of life going on here and that's good. My look-around though revealed no active clutches though and that's sad. However, I can not put to words how this place has made me the person I am today. I credit the Nexus with helping me grow artistically both in the visual and literary mediums. I still draw more dragons than I probably should, have fostered an interest in DRoP, and have an interest in genetics and how traits move through generations. Only in a place where these such things are prolifically encouraged could someone like me grow.

Thank you.

Thank you for being there. Thank you for coaching me and kicking me and putting up with me. Thank you for encouraging imagination.

If you want to find me out in the ether, I go by Sheari now (Chaos02 on deviantart). Sadly I spend most of my time lurking facebook, deviantart, and stalking a handful of webcomics, but if anyone has anything fun or interesting they know of I might try it.

Finally, you can also find me here where I admin as Pockette http://itsaweyr.proboards.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anywoof, that's all I have. I was looking through old emails today and reminiscing. I miss you guys, I really do <3
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: I lurked back...

Post by StarFyre »

Hey, nice to see you poking around, even if you don't do much else. It's always nice when oldies come back to throw in their two cents.