Chrismas Gifts from Akelara!

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Chrismas Gifts from Akelara!

Post by StarFyre »

Kouletti kittens for grabs! 10/12 Free!

Sessil, Selverat was pleased to note, was looking a bit... ragged about the edges when she shoved her muzzle into his and Kerkael's den. He wasn't trying to be cruel (could never be cruel to bright, lovely Sessil), but he had told her she was being silly trying to do everything herself! And now here she was, sheepishly looking in on him, her eyes artfully widened and bright, tail laying flat on the ground, and overall portraying repentance and please-please-please-help-me-oh-fury-I-dug-a-deep-hole-this-time.

::Having some trouble, dearest?:: Selverat sent, making sure to keep his mental voice light and clueless.

::Seeeeellllll!:: Sessil whined mentally, accenting her words with a vocal whine as well. ::I can't keep up with all these blasted kittens! My den is torn to shreds! My paws feel like I've been walking through a briar patch for weeks!::

::But didn't you say this would be a simple endeavor? That you had raised kouletti before?:: He responded with artful innocence. It wasn't often that Sessil stepped in it this badly, so he was going to milk it for everything it was worth.

Sessil whined again, shifting forward until she could put a paw on either side of Selverat, and lowered her muzzle to rest just in front of him.

::You're a bit large for the puppy-dog eyes to really work, dearheart,:: Selverat said.

They stared at each other in silence for a long moment, Sessil pleading with her eyes and Selverat growing more and more amused with every moment that passed.

Sessil broke first.

::Fine!:: She exclaimed. ::You were right. I cannot raise thirty kouletti kittens and remain sane. There! I said it! Now please take some of these brats off my paws and do something with them!::

Selverat chuckled. ::Kerkael's already out spreading the word around the Nexus. We'll see if anyone is interested in a kitten. Just point out which ones you want to pawn off on me, and I'll have Nekeel corral them in a central location.::

::Thank you thank you thank you!:: Sessil nuzzled Selverat, knocking the man over onto his ass, before she wriggled around and bounded out of the den and back towards her own.

Selverat pushed himself back to his feet and brushed his pants off, an amused smile on his face as he shook his head. Hopefully someone out there would be interested in the bloody things.

Kouletti information:
  • Kouletti are a feline race that the Myrsilk domesticated from Second Home far back in the past, they're usually used for hunting and some guard work
  • Obligate carnivore
  • Trainable if you start young enough and remain consistent with reward/punishment
  • Lifespan between 30-40 years, though can live up to 60 years with care and love
  • Males are larger than females
  • Colors are typically "solid" (no distinctive patterns, though often with color-variants in their fur)
Size chart!

Kittens here!
The rules are simple! Place a request for a kitten and wait for me to confirm it. At this point, the kouletti is yours to post (or not) as you wish. You may only request one at a time, and must post the previous one before you can request a second. Names are completely up to you... kouletti, being felines, are a bit... unlikely to respond to them anyway =P

Males!
Color: Black
Personality: rebellious, saucy, cheeky
Adult size: 13'9" tall

Claimed by Shard!
Color: Blue
Personality: clever, tricky, clumsy
Adult size: 15'2" tall

Color: Chocolate
Personality: crazy, adventurous, keen to do things
Adult size: 14'8" tall

Color: Cinnamon
Personality: sweet, easy-going, laid-back
Adult size: 13'10" tall

Color: Fawn
Personality: possessive, careful
Adult size: 14'6" tall

Color: Lilac
Personality: haughty, proud, persistent
Adult size: 13'5" tall

Females!
Claimed by Birdie!
Color: Black
Personality: warm, friendly, high-spirited
Adult size: 11'8" tall

Color: Blue
Personality: fast, clever, skillful
Adult size: 12'2" tall

Color: Chocolate
Personality: clever, careful, cowardly
Adult size: 13'6" tall

Color: Cinnamon
Personality: timid, arrogant, tricky
Adult size: 12'1" tall

Color: Fawn
Personality: possessive, active, impulsive
Adult size: 11'9" tall

Color: Lilac
Personality: loyal, inquisitive, cheeky
Adult size: 12'8" tall
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Chrismas Gifts from Akelara!

Post by Shard »

Oh god yes. I need that Blue Male.

Because. MARS. MARS NEEDS ANOTHER CAT. BWAH HAHAHAHAHHA!!
http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... w/mars.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

^^ Alright, go ahead and post him, Shard!
eccentricbirdie
Egg

Post by eccentricbirdie »

Oooh, I can has the black female? :3 I love the little lighter spots.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

^^ Go ahead, she's all yours
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I just wanted to pop in and say that these guys are great! :D
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage