-quietly morphs back onto this plane of existence-

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Starburst
Ancient Dragon

-quietly morphs back onto this plane of existence-

Post by Starburst »

Hi, everyone.

I was looking through some old art yesterday and found some of my more recent dragons, and I decided I'd show my face here again and say hello.

I've been working on my art a lot since the last time you saw me. I'm still an amateur by all standards, but I've been working with a new art program and trying some new techniques and it's going well so far. I'd love to try dragons again, since I've gotten very out of practice with drawing anything other than humans these days.

I hope everyone can forgive my perpetual disappearances and reappearances. Truth be told, I miss the Nexus. If it's going in the direction of an RP community, then you can count me in -- I've been doing that a bit on the side, too, and it's very enjoyable for me.

(Also, I'm 21 now. Time flies.)
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: -quietly morphs back onto this plane of existence-

Post by StarFyre »

WOOT! HI STAR-BUDDY! *pounces* Good to see that you're still doing well and have come back to us yet again! We are working on revamping the place, and the rp-direction is one that I'm also very interested in. Hopefully we can manage to get enough people together that it actually happens!

In that vein, please feel free to hop in and add suggestions, take up tasks, and otherwise help us revive ourselves as you feel fit to.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

It seems I'll never outgrow this place. c: I keep missing the days when it was really busy and full of life.

If there's anything I can help with, let me know. I'll be around!
Molly
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Got any new art up? I'd love to see some new dragon sketches from you!

(Also, man, time does fly. It's officially been ten+ years since I've joined the Nexus. O_O)
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

I wish I could say yes to new dragon art but I'm not sure if I even remember /how/ to draw a dragon at this point. u_u Guess I know what to use my new sketchbook for!

(I think I was thirteen or fourteen when I joined? Which makes it around a solid 8 years for me. @_@)
Molly
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

It never really leaves you, from what I've found. Just need to shake the dust off those skills!

(I'm with Dray in the ten+ years club. <.< Boy do I feel old.)