*shuffles in*

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

ixris
Egg

*shuffles in*

Post by ixris »

Sooooo........................ The Nexus moved. And um. My account got purged. And well. Five years passed.

For everyone who forgot me, I exist (lol). I'm Lilu. I'm Uny's roommate. And uh, I'm helping her bring the Lliyani adoptions back? Evidently my purpose in life is to be a records-monkey. I won't complain. The view's nice, and the bananas aren't half bad. :)

Anyway, I wanted to say 'hi', since Uny and I've been nudging the Orchard Messagepost half of our adopting days with nostalgia, and I've been aching to write for dragons.

Does anyone have anything that needs stories right now? XD

In summary: HI! :D
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: *shuffles in*

Post by StarFyre »

I have a clutch up that needs candies, and stories are always welcome! http://www.nexusdragons.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=3253" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ixris
Egg

Post by ixris »

YAY!

I don't know if you saw in your e-mailings, but I sent you an ancient story of ancientness (that I forgot was as old as it is, because I love it so much), but will see if I can make something up that's new, too. :) Thank you, StarFyre!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

NP, I got it, and it's been shuffled into my folder of candi-doom =P If you want to send another, go ahead. I'm not sure how much longer the clutch will be open - I know Yakima wanted in, but she's been having Difficult Times, so... we'll see.
ixris
Egg

Post by ixris »

Fail on the Difficult Times. :C

Well, if I start and don't make it on time, then it is what it is and I have a (hopefully) pretty layout for later. :)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Nidus Corona has a burgeoning population of unbonded dragonets; there's some adoption guidelines here as well as upcoming clutches. The ledger page gives a big ol' list of clutches in the past (ones that have no link are open for adoption!) but it's a WIP like crazy. Scroll down or add #Year 11 to the URL to see a preview of the dragonets from the current clutches!