Draw My Dragon

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Dray
Dracolich

Draw My Dragon

Post by Dray »

Do you have any dragons that never got a chance to grow up? Did you lose a dragon image but still have all of its info?

Post a description here (Breed, colour, defining features if needed, any useful links to similar-looking siblings/parents/same agency creatures) and those of us who like to draw can either create a new image from scratch, or re-colour a similar image if need be. (Pernese-templates for Pernese dragons, for example!)

You may also want an update version of your dragon image, or an image of a a non-dragon character. If so toss them up here but please note that the emphasis here is on helping to re-image those that have been lost over time.... or heck, if we decide it's not, this thread can change, too.

That said, have a disclaimer as well: images drawn for a dragon or other character do not have to be used by the dragon-owner, and those who are posting requests may not all get images drawn for 'em.
Dray
Dracolich

Re: Draw My Dragon

Post by Dray »

Dray's Missing Dragons

(This list may grow as I discover more pages that went down during the big crash of a few years ago!)

Tatire Suvraer - an Askan/Makanan Avengaean dragon/Asandus. She's a lithe old creature, mostly Makanan in build (the armor on the face and hands, the fin on the head and tail) and mostly Askan in colour (pale pale yellow with pale grey wings, fins and belly and pale brown on armor on face and all four limbs). Matronly, she is learned and will know you a thing!

Yusanabth - from the third BWR giveaway, the irony of which is that I don't have the template any more! She was essentially a Pernese gold with green eyes. She had two layers of points on her face, tail, and all limbs (I think including her wings?) The upper layer was longer and white, reached about to elbows, the lower layer was red and reached to wrists. She's an old-fashioned queen who takes no guff from adults, but has a soft-spot for dragonets and eggs.

Saram - A tiny, pale, glossy blue Lian Mini with white wings, he looked much like this but was a bit more blue-toned. I believe he had a frosty personality.

Olienna Sislen-Oranato - A sunny, optimistic gal, she was a mutt very similar to this fella here, though I believe that she was golden in colour with white and red spotting. She's a cross between an Avengaean Piralan Asandus and one of Bonnie's Flamma Draconis dragons (This is her mother). She was bonded to...

Serackdra - a Malnev dragon with a strong intellect and a mysterious personality. Unfortunately I don't have any info as to her colouration, but I suspect if she were paired with Olienna, she'd either be fiery themed or frosty themed.

Quiesa Selamputo - A surly teenager of a Piralan Asandus. She is darker furred and her fading bits go through a rusty orange to a darker gold. She's a bit blocky for a Piralan, too.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

I like this idea! Where did Tatire come from, Dray?
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Tatire was one of yours! She had an arching body with one wing way outstretched in the original image. She was in the same batch as Ecieso, either a birthday present or some kind of white-themed present.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I think I'm actually guilty of not doing an adult template for a few dragons - so if they get posted here I'll get off my behind. XD
I think I have some that never grew from other places but I'll have to check as I'm reorganizing all my stuff.
Great idea, Dray!
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh, her! Yes, I recall. :D
Image Image Image Image
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Aw man, I love this idea, too! O: *scramble~*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DragonFlight »

I'm still paging through alot of stuff, but these stuck out right away - from Phe's last synths, the ones that were post-then-grow and I ended up going AWOL during that period.

Adriana Malin - A spunky little lady of the 'Dragonhome' variety, mixed clan heritage. I believe she would have looked somewhat like this when she grew up, if I'd gotten to that point.

Kolasi Katastrephein - A godspirit descended from Catastrophe, she's a nasty little girl with a future of being even more terrifying. Her adult form would probably resemble this.

I figure if no one is inclined, I'll end up doing them myself when I get some time and practice in. ^_~

~Bamfh!~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Hey DF! I have Adriana's linework finished! I'll try to have the colours done ASAP -- the linework I tried to make as much like Phe's as possible (minus slight tilts of the head and wings and tail) but I'm going to go with the harder line shading, similar to this guy!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

This is a wonderful idea, Dray!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage