Old Halloween Thing?

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Old Halloween Thing?

Post by DragonFlight »

Right so....Unyko talked to me a bit ago regarding a thing I did a few years back (and never finished because I vanished off the face of reality, really) - a Halloween thingie with some creepy monsters I never got around to showing.

If you remember them, the post is here: ( http://nexusdragons.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2815" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

Now, I think I still owed a few people some of the little guys....and the big ones never hatched.

I'm still getting stuff in order, but....

Aside from Unyko - is there anyone still around that actually /wants/ these? (The art does not, in fact, make me cringe, so I'm willing to run with it.)

The base templates were done and even shaded if I can locate them again (I saw them on my backup drives last night somewhere), but I really don't feel up to doing to coloration bits if no one is actually still around for them.

Would you mind if I took a poll? Who's still interested?

I'll have to re-write some of the species details, but that part I don't mind. :3
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Re: Old Halloween Thing?

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yesss. Definitely do want. I'mil has one.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

o/ Definitely do want as well - Ithaniri has two large beasties that need hatching.
eccentricbirdie
Egg

Post by eccentricbirdie »

Ooh yes, Ollysa has one!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I think I requested one. :3
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I recall having an egg but it's been so long that I can't remember who it went to! D'oh! JKat was really really excited for them too, last I checked, and I think she'd be happy to see whichever you want to finish!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I'm going to dig through some stuff and get some things colored - I'm thinking maybe having this out by the end of the month-ish. Just as a heads up.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*happy little wibble~* :D
Image... Image ... Image

Post by JKatkina »

This is pretty old now, but... y-yes. :o An egg was under Cyprium's care. http://avengaea.com/characters/cyprium.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Ganan.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Ah HA!

I haven't had a chance to re-read the tiny story-bit that I did for him at the point that I put the image up, but at least I found out where the egg went! :D Once I get my Uny-drawn dragons repaged (I'm going about the rate of one or two per day and have about five left) I'll put this guy on the docket and see about writing something more interesting or at least up to date. Any preferences for story-things? Do you prefer to say that no time passed or would you find it amusing if the egg had been non-hatched for quite some time IC?