Lurk, lurk.

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

SilverMidnight
Egg

Re: Lurk, lurk.

Post by SilverMidnight »

Well, I can't claim responsibility for the scale style. It was based off of a different dragon by the same artist.

Her "father" (which is a bit weird) is actually a character from one of Wizard's other properties, Magic the Gathering. He's more like Tony Stark if Tony Stark were a big, red and blue dragon. And possibly an even bigger jerk. :P

Though it would be more plausible for a red/gold D&D hybrid to happen in 4E, if I remember correctly.

Anyway! I digress. I was told that there was a thread about dragon designs/rebuilding the Nexus. Could you point me to it?
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Oh oh oh is that Niv-Mizzet? XD XD XD
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

You know, I've never seen a red/blue deck in action. It would probably be one of the most heinous though, now that I think about it! "I shall carefully determine what to blow up, how much, and how hard."

This subforum will remain on top until we're pretty solidly moving along. Once we've got ourselves in a place that feels happening enough to advertise to newbies, I think I'll password protect it and hide it for the oldbies to gather 'round if they need to chat behind-the-scenes stuff!