Oh Man....

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

DragonFlight
Dragon

Oh Man....

Post by DragonFlight »

So.... Wow. I haven't been here in like....over a year or so. I was going through some old emails and links and stuff, and lo and behold. o_o;;;
So it also turns out that some passwords for folks hosting with me got reset like forever ago - and I never got that fixed. Yikes.

How is everyone doing?
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Oh Man....

Post by Shard »

yeeee!

We're ... well, we're here! A small number, but still around.

I'm holding a "Red and Green" flight that I'm doing the images for now, and will probably put up Winter Gather stuff soon if you're interested!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Hi! Definitely still around, mostly focusing on Sedona Weyr and Drock-Tallahn Castle at the moment, though I'm planning something for Christmas. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Nice to see you guys still around. :)

I'll have to take a look at redoing websites and getting old stuff straightened out after the new year, myself. Would like to come back and write and draw more again. ^^;;; Definitely interested in stuff that might be going on.....not sure if I'll be able to do any art soon, since I don't know my scanner status and my tablet is busted (though I got a new one, I haven't tried it out yet).
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

I recently found my way back here as well. Aneris is once again up and running.
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

DF! Glad to see you around! I hope that your scanner's surviving well... I liked your clutches quite a lot.

Shard, I would love to see a Winter Gather this year. I know that planning it and putting it up can be a pain in the butt, but if you're willing, I'd love to contribute again. :D