"What Would I Bond?" Quiz!

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

"What Would I Bond?" Quiz!

Post by Dray »

I'm building a quiz based around what kind of dragon you or your character would bond, and I am looking for input on the kinds of dragons that you're curious to see outcomes for. There are so many species out there, many of which are in semi-retirement or simply off the radar, that I am not sure I could cover them all. Please let me know which species (or groups of species, if some fall under the same category, like Pernese/Alskyrian/Danachian/Geperna, all being relatively glommed because their rank is based on colour!) you're curious to have included... it'd mean a great deal to me! Thanks!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: "What Would I Bond?" Quiz!

Post by Shard »

Ooh that would be fun.

Maybe a more general idea of "flighted, grounded, watery; magic using, innate power, powerless' and that kind of thing, with maybe more specifics with higher-concentration results.

"Traditional" for us means something so different than anyone who is just a generic dragon fan lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

It's going to be a flow-chart style quiz, rather than an automated one -- work with what you know, right? X3

Right now I'm covering the above Pern/Danachian/Alskyrian etc options, Draks, Asandae, Whorlings, Wylds, Hydra/Meanies, and Immortal types. Each will get a blip about whatever sub-species seems right, but it will certainly need fine-tuning.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Sorry for the double-post, but here is the first iteration of the quiz:

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/NidusCoronaQuiz.htm

Let me know if you see any quirks or errors -- and if you'd like to see a race that I missed added, I'd love to do so! (I may need a link to their page to help determine how they bond, too. X3)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Heheh that looks awesome already. There are a couple spelling errors though I don't know if a checker will catch them and off the top of my head now I don't remember which they are. :P

Maybe throw a small wrench in to the Pernese/traditional by some kind of mention of the Nights/Lights/Dawns/etc that just don't necessarily 'fit' in the same manner as those fuddy duddy old world colors? And perhaps, even just throw in "but I wanted to train a Norwegian Ridgeback!" lol.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com