Yay. Birthday

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Yay. Birthday

Post by StarFyre »

*Rubs chin* So, I think I'm 25 now (which goes to show exactly how much attention I pay to that) as of the 25th. Unfortunately, I spent the day in bed, and not in the fun way =P Stupid old neck injury acting up...

Ah well. \o/ Another year older and another year more experienced at pretending to know what I've been taught =P Maybe if I do this enough, I'll actually gain something besides a headache out of this round of schooling.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Yay. Birthday

Post by Shard »

awwww!

I'm sorry I missed this - Borderlands 2 has sucked me away back to Pandora. Not the nice Pandora with the blue cat people. :)

Happy birthday!! Yer nowhere near old.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

H~mmm, so sayeth the geezer =P
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol Well, YEAH.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*snicker* Love you too, geezer. Hopefully by the time I'm as old as you are now, I'll be as much of an influence on horrible lil brats as you were on me =P Damme but I dunno how you put up with kid-me ^^;;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Honestly I am finding some of the much younger units on sites I habit (like Doll Divine) to be a lot more grating on me than they used to be, and I'm NOT sure that it's because "well I'm 10 years older than I was when we met, too". I think it really is that the entire bunch of kids around ... what, like 12-15 now? They're WAY more annoying in so many more ways than anyone I think we have ever had around the Nexus.

We've never really had people that treat our forums or even the old groups as 'chat rooms' - we seem to have an implicit understanding of what SPAM posts are like... but these new kids MY GOD THEY NEVER STOP POSTING.

Oi.

>_>

/geezer rant

:)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com