Checking in but busy

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

delyar
Dragon

Checking in but busy

Post by delyar »

I wanted to drop a quick note for those that aren't following my Pernese/Old World basics giveaway.

I'm phenomenally busy right now with a variety of life things (moving in August - going from owning a condo to renting a house/apartment with two of my best friends yay!, my building management is refusing to fix my AC during a heatwave that sends my desktop into the 45 degree range whenever I turn it on (because it's my responsibility but we have a company they should send and argh I am so angry with them) plus I think I'm melting, sorting out thesis stuff for this upcoming September, my baby sister is graduating and moving across the province, my brother is moving across the province, it's Pride season, etc) but I haven't forgotten about you folks and the dragons I owe.

I don't really have a timeline for my return to predictable involvement at this point. Things might calm down a bit before the move (so mid-July) or after the move (less likely as I'll be doing my Honours thesis ON NEWT LIMB REGENERATION BTW, a full course load, applying to professional schools, volunteering, and so on).

If something time sensitive pops up or you want my attention ASAP, send me a PM and it'll go straight to my email. That's probably my most reliable method of contact right now.

Thanks again to all those I owe dragons to for being so patient! Even though timeliness isn't the Nexus' strongest point, I still feel horrendously guilty that I'm making you all wait so long.

See you on the other side!
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Checking in but busy

Post by Shard »

plus I think I'm melting
I have to admit, I lol'd at this :D

Hope things settle down for you a bit! Jeez you'd think that your air conditioning would be a priority. :(
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

Oh dear, delyar, that sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope you manage to find some way to keep you and your compy cool. The Nexus will still be here waiting when you've time. :)
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yowch, sounds like a full course load for life right now! Miss you, hope things go as smoothly as can be expected!