Proving I'm still in the game?

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Cy
Dragon

Proving I'm still in the game?

Post by Cy »

While Photoshop & I haven't hung out in quite some time, I have still been drawing. A little.

I've also been learning to tattoo

but dragons... I miss drawing them :P
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Proving I'm still in the game?

Post by Shard »

Woah, keep the tattooing up! I will need an inker when I have money lol!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Woah, nice! Your art reminds me of an old friend named Push from waaaay back in the day. X3 Nostalgia kicking in something fierce! Awesome with the tattooing! I've always wondered how it worked but I think I'd be too anxious to fuck something up to be on the giving end of one!
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

thanks, tattooing is a lot harder than i thought. i mean, i have... *does rough count* 20? i think... & i always prefer some artists to others, based on how heavy handed they are/their style. & i've been learning you have to change the wattage on the power supply based on what size needle you're usin [kind of like changing the power with air brushing, based on the thickness of the lines/color you want] but i'm still super scared of hurting people or messing up something that is gonna be on someone's skin permanently, so i've only been inking friends that have understood that they're test subjects. some are stencils, some are free-handed. but it is super exciting :D i'm learning to shade, but i always have to have a picture to look at, cuz just like with my art, i'm not so good at just straight envisioning it.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I think you'll master it, really. All it takes is practice, like any other medium. You've already got the talent :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com