*shuffles in*

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

*shuffles in*

Post by Cy »

So... hey guys :]

Been a hot minute. My heart sort of sank when I saw the old forums were down, but Google led me here. After the past few years, I've had a lot of writing backed up in my head. A lot of art that hasn't been put down on paper. & I missed you guys. Dunno who all is still around that I know... but I figured I'd drop in & let you guys know that I've been debating heavily on coming back; if I'm still welcome. I'm sure after the 2+ years I've been gone, most of you have reclaimed your dragons [as I said you were free to do] so I'm kind of still stuck in a debate. If I come back, do I go through my roster & see who is still mine/who I have left, & work on rebuilding my 'world', or should I start over fresh?

Anyways. I'm lookin forward to catchin up on what I missed. But I think I'll stay away from the give-away section XD Seems like it'd be like rubbing salt in an open wound lmao So many pretty dragons XD

So yeah... hey :]
/end slightly awkward possibly coming back post
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Re: *shuffles in*

Post by StarFyre »

o/ Heya Cy! Welcome back to the world of dragoning. No worries about the vanishing and reappearing, we all do it as some point.
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Hello and welcome back! :D

I look at the lost dragons as potential for plot twists. One of these days I get to write a story-bit that goes something like...

"How can you MISPLACE a dragon? How? Explain this to me."
"Yes, well, you see... I got bored, and..."
"You what?"
"Well, she was smelly, and..."
"What?"
"Um. Well, you know, our eyes met and there wasn't that special something."
"You weren't supposed to bond."
"Yes, I know that. I just... didn't like her."
"She was a hatchling! You can't just decide you don't like her and leave her. You are never sponsoring again. Never."
"I kind of figured that..."
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Haha some of those would be funny. I just need to figure out who I still have left. Or else, like I said, scrap em all & start over. I'm assuming that the ones I had from people who are no longer around are still mine. But this seems like it's gonna take a lot time XD
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Anything you have from me is still yours - not that I know off hand of any that you have from me.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yay yeah some of us have drifted, but a lot come back sometime. Welcome!

Anything from me is definitely still yours, and I'd hope anything I got from you is still good though with my lengthy absence from the internet I don't know whether they're all up, in limbo, or just missed.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Like I said in my other thread, consider everything still yours, I think, unless I messed up somewhere -- I haven't re-adopted anything out and I generally don't 'between' old clutches, though I had my eye on the Star City clutches to mop them up a bit or something. Needless to say, I don't have enough time to keep track of old abandoned/missing dragons, so consider 'em safe for now. I'll keep dropping updates if/when I get around to going through lists and tidying them up. Right now my Bower site is the closest thing to being tidied, and even those are still free to take back so long as I can have a link to their new homes. ^_^
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Awesome guys, thanks so much :]
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

Welcome back Cy. Aneris has a new home and has reopened, and anything that was yours still is. :)
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr