StarFyre's Random Clutches

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

StarFyre's Random Clutches

Post by StarFyre »

So, I have a backlog of "promised" clutches that mostly resulted from various RPs that have occurred. These are, for the most part, not going to be large clutches. I am also going to be treating these much like Dray's Nidus Corona clutches... So! With that in mind!

First up iiiisss... Rycansy x Vikktor
Likely colors: Red, Gold, Black, White, Green, Bronze, Purple and random Starry-futzing because Vikktor is a whorling
Aura: Er. Some will have it, some won't.
Bond: I'm going to go out on a limb and say they require one, even thought Vikktor doesn't. I'm staring at all that SCD Mutt lineage and going "yeeeaah"
Available: 3/7

... Should I make that image smaller? It's bigger than I thought it was 0.o;;

ALSO - Dray, whachoo want! Since this lovely lady is yours, you can pick a color to have, if you like =P

Second clutch to choose from! Galamane x Emverisken
Likely colors: Tawny, Gold, Cobalt, White, Black, Silver, Tan, Brown, et such
Bond: unneeded, though a caretaker is. These are pureblood Marnu, and as such do not bond though they may take one later in life
Available:
Brood 1: 2/3
Brood 2: 3/3

(As Sil has stated that they give live birth and only to 3 at a time, there are two broods, one older than the other, available out of this. Because I say so, poor Gala =P In that regard, anyone else have Marnu they want to breed? *snark*)

*blatantly ganks Dray's forms from the Nidus Corona thread -- smiles innocently*

Forms
If you have a candidate paged, fill out this form:
Your Name:
Preferences: (which clutch do you want?)
Novo/Candidate URL:
Novo's Name:
Novo's Gender:

If you don't have a novo paged, you may fill out this form with a few quick words in each section. I'll keep one and you can have the other -- you may of course pick which one to keep!
Your Name:
Preferences: (which clutch do you want?)
Candidate 1 Name:
Appearance: (One to three keywords are all I need, though if you want to write a full appearance, that's fine!)
Personality: (Again, one to three keywords are all I need!)

Candidate 2 Name:
Appearance: (One to three keywords are all I need, though if you want to write a full appearance, that's fine!)
Personality: (Again, one to three keywords are all I need!)
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Re: StarFyre's Random Clutches

Post by Starburst »

PFFT YES

i'll have to write you up a candidate in a bit because I need one of these for plot-fodder. X3
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

Would you mind if I tossed a candidate your way? I'm a bit out of practice, but I'm willing to give it a shot.
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Rhiannon: ^^ Everyone's free to join in.

Starburst: Ahahahaha, ohright! Hey Ropenth! Your new best friend knocked up your gramma! *giggles*
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Pretty dragons!

Your Name: Kitsuneko
Preferences: Rycansy x Vikktor
Novo/Candidate URL: http://darklingdawnpersonas.freehostia. ... nacka.html
Novo's Name: Vyebuchnacka
Novo's Gender: Male
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Omgwant. Will see if I can scrounge something together for one of these guys. :)
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh my gosh, excellent. I'll have to repage Rycansy so I can add her new clutch up. :D

I'm in the middle of another work cycle so I won't be able to for a while, but hopefully there will be one left around Saturday or Sunday that I could snag. X3
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

It was a fairly small gathering that had come to see the hatching of Rycansy's clutch. Off to one side Vikktor stood, a goofy grin on his draconic muzzle as he watched the seven eggs rock in the sands. Though it was entirely different from what he'd once expected (way, way back when, before he fell into the Whorl), these were still his children, and a nicer mother there could never be.

At his side, Flikk was glowering in his direction, but Vikktor was unphased by his longtime partner's displeasure. Some things were just more important than others, and witnessing his kids hatching ranked much higher than acknowledging the fact that he'd pissed Flikk off for the umpteenth time. Behind him were gathered the rest of his small mercenary band, and a ripple of conversation let him know that they were betting on colors and how many had inherited his, rather distinctive, aura.

Suddenly, with a crack!, one of the eggs split and spilled a black and red hatchling with an equally black aura out onto the sands. Grumbling darkly to himself, the hatchling put all his limbs in order and stood, casting a violet gaze over the gathered people. "You, Zarilyna, shall be... acceptable."

"Hey, Cap'n, what gives!" the violet whorling said as she left off her conversation with Haart. "Leave it t'yer spawn t'be contrary and pick someone not on th'menu."

"Oi! Leave me outta this." Vikktor flashed a grin at Zarilyna, then gestured towards the black hatchling. "Th'boy seems t'know what he wants, so get on with it!"

The black and red hatchling snorted and settled himself at Zarilyna's side. "I'm merely taking after my father." He slanted his gaze up at his new bond, and said with a smirk, "My name is Zakken."

Kitsuneko

Meanwhile, another egg shattered, spilling a delicate golden dragoness out onto the sands, her belly as bright red as her mother's hide and her eyes the same violet. A piece of shell remained stuck to her back, just between her wings, and she twisted around in an attempt to reach it, giving adorable little growls each time her attempts failed.

Finally, in utter annoyance, she cried out, "Vyebuchnacka! I can't get it and it itches! Get it off!"

Chuckling, the red dragon took the few paces to the hatchling and carefully flicked the piece of shell off. ::There, little one. All gone.::

"Oh thank you!" the dragoness chirped as she gazed up at Vye, adoration and a hint of mischief in her gaze. "I'm Aliskay, and you're my bond, and we're going to be bestest friends ever!"

The draconic grin she gave was just a touch too mischievous to be innocent. Vye's life would certainly be interesting with this lady around!

Name: Aliskay
Color: Gold-Red with Black points and White wings
Size: Medium
Height: 10'4" tall at shoulder
Abilties: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Fire Breath, Enhanced Speed, Fire Immunity
Personality: Mischievous, bold, tactless
eccentricbirdie
Egg

Post by eccentricbirdie »

Your Name: Birdie
Preferences: First!
Candidate 1 Name: Breanny
Species: Anthro Calico Cat
Appearance: Thin, Colorful and has sharp claws.
Personality: Sneaky, Happy and Contemplative.

Candidate 2 Name: Larzan
Species: Elf
Appearance: Short [for an elf], Long black hair, wears only light cloth.
Personality: Snooty.

------

Your Name: Birdie
Preferences: Second!
Candidate 1 Name: Ulaina
Species: Human
Appearance: Short, Chunky and short black hair.
Personality: Grumpy and quiet.

Candidate 2 Name: Nedran
Species: Anthro Deer
Appearance: Small antlers, mostly brown and black fur, with some white.
Personality: Shy and reserved.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yay! X3 Are you going to use the other novo/candidate that you don't give out?

Your Name: Dray
Preferences: Rycansy for now plz!
Candidate 1 Name:
Species: Selkie
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, shortish, she has a black seal skin that allows her to transform into a selkie-seal, much like her mother, Rawadwan. Early twenty-somethings. Twin to the gal below.
Personality: Soulful, emotional, sea-loving

Candidate 2 Name:
Appearance: White hair, black eyes, shortish, she has a white seal skin that allows her to transform into a selki-seal, much like her mother, Rawadwan. Early twenty-somethings. Twin to the gal above.
Personality: Hard-edged, skeptic, intense
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Some of them I probably will, either for stats candidates elsewhere or the occasional story.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Birdie

Several eggs cracked open at once, spilling a blood red and black hatchling, a tiny violet, and a white and green hatchling out onto the sands. The three dragonets milled about, eyeing the gathered candidates and each other, as if weighing who would go first.

Finally, with a huff, the blood red hatchling shoved past his siblings and made his way down the line of candidates, shoving several out of his way with disgruntled snorts. None of them met his high standards!

He shoved his way past Breanny, snapping at her fingers as she tried to run a hand over his head. While he was distracted with that, another hand reached out and thumped him on the nose, sending a stinging pain through his body that made his bright green eyes water.

"Now, now. Such displays are inappropriate."

The hatchling glowered up at the person who had dared to reprimand him! "I will do what I wish."

"You will show acceptable manners no matter how you feel towards others, Mazians." Larzan replied once more, eyes fixed on the hatchling before him. "No matter how far below us they are."

Grumbling, Mazians slunk to Larzan's side and off the sands.

Name: Mazians
Color: Red-Black with White points and Black wings
Size: Medium
Height: 11'8" tall at shoulder
Abilties: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Fire Breath, Summon Fire Elementals, Fire Immunity
Personality: Superior, self-centered, trustworthy
Bond: Larzan

Name: Larzan
Species: Elf
Appearance: Short for his people, standing at only 5'7" tall, Larzan was mocked quite a bit as a youth for being such a 'tiny brat'. In response, he took an elf's natural poise and went one step further - his long black hair is never out of place, his pale skin is flawless, and his clothing is made of the most ethereal materials possible. Many people consider Larzan's green eyes to be frigid and emotionless, reflecting only his disdain for those around him.
Personality: Larzan is, in one word, a snob. He looks down on everyone around him, wearing his disdain for other living beings like a cloak - while this once may have been simply a coping mechanism, over his long lifetime it has become his true nature. He has no respect for anyone - they must earn it, and earn it well in order to get within his good graces, and even his own people are not immune to that necessity. If anything, he's more open to outsiders than to those who mocked and derided him as a youth, or who looked the other way. On the other hand, he believes that one should always show respect, no matter their personal opinions... thus, Larzan is frigidly polite to everyone, choosing to insult others under the guise of compliments.

Dray

Meanwhile, the violet and white hatchling were nosing around the candidates as far from their bratty brother as they could. The violet was shyly going from person to person, scanning each person before moving on to the next, an air of quiet hope about her. The white, however, was more active in her search, nosing people pointedly out of her way as she discarded them as choices. There was someone here that called to her, and she would have them!

Finally, she stood before the selkie twins, looking between the dark and the light. It was, she felt, an interesting choice, but one of these two was definitely hers!

"You, you are mine Chriene," the dragoness stated as she nuzzled the hand of the black-haired twin. "I am Telesil."

Name: Telesil
Color: White-Green with Green points and Black wings
Size: Medium-Small
Height: 9'8" tall at shoulder
Abilties: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Fire Breath, Light Aura, Partial Shapeshifting: Anthro Form
Personality: charming, determined, curious
Bond: Chriene

Name: Chriene
Appearance: Chriene is the dark to her sister's light - black hair, black eyes, and a black seal skin that allows her to transform into a selkie-seal like her mother and her twin. She is on the short side, a bit pudgy like her mother, and prefers to wear simple, if elegant, outfits that provide her with freedom of movement and an easy way out if she decides to go for a quick swim in her seal form. As a seal, she has waterproof black fur and equally dark eyes. If she spends days in this form, parts of her fur lighten to a silvery-black color.
Personality: A rather emotional young woman, Chriene feels everything deeply and fully, making her prone to not just tears but smiles and laughter at the drop of a hat. This is not weakness in her mind, but rather a strength, and makes her more empathic to those around her. She uses that empathy to help others around her, and can be quite the problem-solver when it comes to relationships and people. Chriene loves the sea, and spends as much time as possible near it. Station life is not for her - she doesn't feel whole unless surrounded by nature and water.

((If you want to keep Chriene's sister, go ahead =P Up to you, especially since they're children of one of your own characters. Birdie, I'm going to wait a bit before posting for Gala's clutch.))
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Wow this took forever for me to write up.

Your Name: Delyar
Preferences: Rycansy and Viktor
Novo/Candidate URL: http://characters.lambeosaurine.com/voice/story-n.html
Novo's Name: Naliest
Novo's Gender: Female

Her friend's story isn't done yet but I'll be sending him in for Gala's clutch later. :)
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Your Name: Aireona!
Preferences: Galamane x Emverisken
Novo/Candidate URL: http://testasodofenda.com/margaret.html
Novo's Name: Margaret Williams
Novo's Gender: Hermaphrodite (female personality)

:DDDD
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Rawr, sorry for dropping the ball on this. I actually do have all the images colored, I'm just being lazy =P

MOVING ON!

Ember x Gala's broods

Ember perched on a ledge, watching the bouncing balls of fluff that were his and Gala's children. Two blacks, a dark cobalt, a silver, a golden, and a light brown - a colorful bunch, all distinct in color and personality. Gala watched them from the back of the room, an amused smile on her muzzle as two of her kits tumbled about the room, wrestling.

The approach of potential caretakers made both adults look up from the children, though the kits mostly ignored it, continuing in their play undisturbed by the strangers invading their space.

Birdie

Ulaina and Nedran hung back in the gathering of potentials, Ulaina because she wasn't in the best of moods (it was a bit too early in the day for her tastes, the desert air still cool and the sun just barely above the horizon) and Nedran because of his innate shyness. As the gathered group spread out to approach the various kits, Ulaina grumpily approached the silver kit and - to the quiet amusement of Ember - engaged in a staring match with the kit.

Nedran, on the other hand, hung back, gaze trailing over the different kits. He remained in the back, along the wall, keeping to himself despite the way the other potentials went forward to speak with the kits.

"Why are you back here?"

The anthro-deer blinked and looked down, meeting the dark eyes of the light brown kit. Slender and small, his brown fur still fluffy with baby-fuzz and marked with golden stripes, the kit was clearly one of the younger ones. "I am not... much of a social person," Nedran responded softly.

The kit made a thoughtful noise, then glanced out at the gathering. "And yet you came to be a caretaker."

"That is true."

The kit gave him a piercing, judging look, then nodded once. "I will go with you. Father named me Saerangau."

Name: Saerangau (Sayr-ahn-gau)
Color: Light Brown with Gold Stripes
Size: Medium-small
Height: 8'4" tall at shoulder
Abilties: Shapeshifting (retains tail, ears, slitted eyes, and coloration), Verbal Speech, Storm magic, Light magic, Wind magic
Personality: Quiet, watchful, respectful

Candidate Name: Nedran
Species: Anthro Deer
Appearance: Nedran is a slender, almost lanky young man, barely into adulthood as his small, single-point antlers show. His face is the elongated deer-shape, though his eyes are more forward-facing than a normal deer's would be, his ears are large and mobile, tipped in bright white fur. Dark brown fur covers his body, fading to white on his neck and stomach and spotted with black on his back and fading to black at his points. He has a small white bob of a tail, digitigrade legs ending in cloven hooves, and three fingers and a thumb on each hand, tipped with hard black 'nails' that share more in common with hooves than true human-nails.
Personality: Nedran is a gentle, shy creature, preferring to hide in the background and keep attention off of him no matter who is around. Even his close friends can rarely get him to engage in spotlight-generating activities (it usually requires force or alcohol), and even when he is dragged out, he retreats into the shadows as quickly as he can once more. He rarely speaks unless spoken to, and tends to keep to himself when in a group - it's rare to hear him speak unless he's directly spoken to. Not to say that he's unintelligent - in fact, he has a rather brilliant mind, he just prefers to keep his own council.

Airy

Margaret had barely begun to approach the cobalt kit when the two wrestling kits rammed into the back of her legs hard and sent her tumbling to the ground in a tangle of limbs and tails and paws. Before she could do more than begin to struggle free, one kit - black with golden-yellow stripes - darted out from under her cackling like a hyena, and the other had wriggled about so he was perched on Margaret's chest, nose to nose with her.

He was clearly of the first litter, his sleek black fur with cobalt stripes having no hint of baby-fuzz left, his body larger and more built than several of the other kits. He was also, Margaret was a bit disturbed to note, grinning. Very. Toothily.

"I claim you in the name of me!" The kit proclaimed, as he rubbed his chin on her face. "Father calls me Arveduin."

Name: Arveduin (Ar-veh-du-in)
Color: Black with Cobalt stripes
Size: Medium-small
Height: 9'3" tall at shoulder
Abilties: Shapeshifting (retains tail, ears, slitted eyes, and coloration), Verbal Speech, Shadow magic, Fire magic, Storm magic
Personality: Dramatic, loving, careful

Rycansy and Vikktor

Delyar

The small violet dragoness finally stopped in her search, nuzzling Naliest's thigh with a delicate muzzle. ::I will help you wherever you go, Naliest mine.:: she spoke, her mental 'voice' gentle and confident. ::I will be your voice, your ears, and whatever else you need me to be.::

Naliest let out a silent breath and ran a hand over the dragoness' smooth hide. ~Thank you, Katla~

Name: Katla
Color: Violet with black points
Size: Medium-Small
Height: 7'4" tall at shoulder
Abilties: Verbal Speech, Telepathy, Fire Breath, Partial Shapeshifting: Anthro Form, Enhanced Speed
Personality: optimistic, curious, tolerant
Bond: Naliest

Did I miss anyone?