Pernese/Old World Basics

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

delyar
Dragon

Pernese/Old World Basics

Post by delyar »

In the spirit of finally drawing a template that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out (as much), I offer you all dragons.

Example image:

None of these will have lineages - yay new genetics!
I would prefer to stick to the traditional 5 (gold, bronze, brown, blue, green) but if there's a lot of interest I may branch out to solid rares.

Form:
Your Name:
How many?:
Preferences:
Do you want me to make them a rider?:
Any rider preferences?:
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Dray
Dracolich

Re: Pernese/Old World Basics

Post by Dray »

Oh wow, I adore this template already! :D Hope you don't mind if I post for one at a time! Rares are always fun, but I'm enjoying fleshing out my traditional Nidus right now, so the traditional five colours are cool by me!

Your Name: Dray
How many?: 1 for now
Preferences: Blue or Green
Do you want me to make them a rider?: Yeah!
Any rider preferences?: If you're into making kids for some of your previous riders, I find the continuity awesome, but other than that, whatever you like. Riders don't have to be human if you have other ideas, but I don't tmind if they are. ^_^
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Oh man, tempted to go for the full set, but I'm just not sure...

Form:
Your Name: Kitsuneko
How many?: 6
Preferences: You know what? Surprise me!
Do you want me to make them a rider?: If you want.
Any rider preferences?: Nope
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Dray!

Name: Nauilhoth
Colour: Blue
Size: Medium-Small
Height@Shoulder: 7'2"
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Assisted Firebreath
Personality: Following people is what Nauilhoth does best. When he cannot find Cerhat, he usually chooses the closest individual and follows them like a big blue shadow until they give up and bring him to her. He is very cheerful and loving.
Bond: Cerhat

Name: Cerhat
Species: Human
Appearance: Cerhat towers head and shoulders over most people - and her lanky build makes her seem even taller! She has dark skin and long black hair which she braids every morning before heading out to work. She likes wide-brimmed hats.
Personality: Cerhat is animated and quick to show her emotions. Luckily, she is a rather optimistic person and has an immense amount of patience. She likes kids and wishes her work on the fields was not so devoid of them.
Bond: Blue Nauilhoth

Kitsuneko!

Name: Zkaith
Colour: Green
Height@Shoulder: 6'3"
Personality: Zkaith is a well-rounded dragon with a variety of interests. Unfortunately for Darechi, most of these interests are time consuming, delicate and dangerous. She tends to run off and get involved in some day- or week-long experiment with the disclaimer that she cannot be disturbed until she is done, leaving Darechi to fend for herself quite often. She is unapologetic about these absences, insisting that it was for the good of science.
Bond: Darechi

Name: Darechi
Appearance: Darechi has darker than average skin with web-like tattoos on both her arms. She keeps her hair tucked under a bandanna day in day out to protect it from humidity and will often put on a hat over top to keep the sun out of her eyes. She has the build of someone used to lifting heavy objects.
Personality: Darechi used to consider herself an adventurous and reckless person, until she bonded Zkaith. She is convinced that the dragon is her penance for being so aggravating as a child and teenager. Though not a patient person, she does her best to keep from getting angry at her beloved green. Truth be told, she just wishes Zkaith would collaborate with her on more of her experiments!
Bond: Zkaith

Name: Evoath
Colour: Brown
Height@Shoulder: 7'9"
Personality: Evoath does not have a clue about anything, it would seem. He spends most of his days in a perplexed haze, contemplating everyday objects as if they hide some deeper meaning. When Tasas asks him what he did all day, he says he doesn't know. Some members of his wing were concerned about his lack of attention but thankfully he seems to perk up a little when his rider is around.
Bond: Tasas

Name: Tasas
Appearance: If a brick wall were turned human, it would be Tasas. His right arm is thick with muscle from years at the forge but his left arm ends in a prosthetic that he can use to pinch and hold flat objects. He always has a bright smile for everyone he sees, stark white against his big black beard.
Personality: Tasas is cheerful and brotherly with everyone he meets. His booming voice can be heard well beyond his forge and makes his apprentices jump every time. He does his best to share his knowledge and wisdom freely; no question is a dumb question! He is infinitely patient.
Bond: Brown Evoath

Name: Todyth
Height@Shoulder: 6'7"
Personality: Todyth clearly has no concept of manners. He drools, he snores, he always leaves a mess when he eats and good luck trying to tell him he should leave the nicest animal for someone else! He is a selfish, grubby little dragon who believes he should get everything those pompous golds get. The only person who comes close to being as important as him is Serray... and there is still quite a gulf between them.
Bond: Serray

Name: Serray
Appearance: Serray is olive-skinned with brown hair and dark eyes. He is not much taller than a child and walks with a limp.
Personality: Serray is a risk-taker and a dare-devil. He never learns his lesson, no matter how many times he gets hurt; the healers can just put him right back together again anyway! He is always pushing himself to do something more ridiculous, more dangerous, more daring than the last time. If only Todyth paid enough attention to save him from himself!
Bond: Blue Todyth

Name: Kioqawth
Colour: Gold
Size: Medium
Height@Shoulder: 10'4"
Personality: Kioqawth has a sour disposition. She always has something to be angry at you about and it does not matter how long ago it happened! She has an amazing memory for slights and wrongs, capable of holding a grudge for years. Unfortunately for her, she often comes across as pouty and petulant instead of frightening.
Bond: Liyola

Name: Liyola
Appearance: Liyola is quite possibly the ugliest girl in the settlement. Her nose is pushed in, her ears stick out and are too big, her teeth are crooked and her skin could really use some help; not to mention an unsightly purple birthmark covers the right side of her face from eyebrow to hairline to collarbone! She often combs her brown hair over her face to try to hide it.
Personality: Liyola is a book person or an animal person... maybe even a plant person! Basically anything except a people person. Due to all her time with books, she is very educated and has some very specialized knowledge in obscure fields such as poisonous plant stem developmental biology and venus fly trap genetic drift.
Bond: Gold Kioqawth

Name: Souath
Height@Shoulder: 5'2"
Personality: If dragons had fashionistas, Souath would be one. She sorely wishes that she had a human body just so she could wear the clothes! She somehow managed to convince Viurn to make her several tasseled and embroidered saddle cloths; she often gets her hide painted as well. She has a generous and loving nature.
Bond: Viurn

Name: Viurn
Appearance: Viurn is the very picture of a scattered artist. He always has paint or ink smudges on some part of his clothing or his visible skin, he'll often have to look through his pockets for five minutes before giving you the missive you asked for (if he has it on him at all) and his nidulus looks like a combination of a tornado and an explosion went off in short succession. If he is dressed well, it is guaranteed to be Souath's doing.
Personality: Although Viurn is often scatterbrained when it comes to things that other people find important, he has an impeccable memory for art, words and beauty. He can make wonderful compliments without thinking and is a master of high brow vagueries and small-talk. He tends to disappoint those who are interested in pursuing him romantically as he often declares them to be his muse and refuses to tarnish that relationship with "such awkward human behaviour".
Bond: Green Souath

Name: Nythath
Height@Shoulder: 6'6"
Personality: Nythath really needs to invest in a personal filter. As it is, he often says things before he thinks them through leading to either indecipherable gibberish (this is good) or incredibly insulting generalizations (this is bad). He instantly feels terrible when he steps on others' toes but he just can't seem to stop doing it!
Bond: Bureum

Name: Bureum
Appearance: Bureum is short and slight for a human male, almost to the point of being mistaken for a child. He has already started to bald and pretends not to hate it. He is usually impeccably dressed in hand-tailored outfits that he labours over for hours on end.
Personality: Bureum is obsessed with public identity and presenting oneself in the best light possible. He is more than a little vain though he tries to be nice about it; nothing makes him happier than to receive a compliment from someone he admires. He is very ambitious and was initially disappointed to bond a blue until he realized his true talent lay in tailoring.
Bond: Blue Nythath
Character Listing
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

OMG, nice. They're all awesome, AND it looks like Sedona's gonna get another junior weyrwoman--Kioqawth sounds like she'll be fun to write for. Thank you! I'll try to get them up Friday or this weekend.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Loving the image resizing, too! :D
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Glad you two like them. :)

Kit, I was worried you'd be upset with her personality so I am extremely relieved you think she's as fun as I do. Deviant golds are far more fun than another cookie cutter "I am regal" one, in my opinion.

Dray, you have no idea how smug I was when that worked out. I had saved them all the same size then opened up the green to do this giveaway and it was SO HUGE... it gave me the excuse I needed to go through and resize them all.
Character Listing
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Hmm.. heck, why not - so pretty ^^

Your Name: StarFyre
How many?: 3
Preferences: random
Do you want me to make them a rider?: yesplz
Any rider preferences?: nonhuman are always fun
eccentricbirdie
Egg

Post by eccentricbirdie »

Form:
Your Name: Birdie
How many?: Three c:
Preferences: If possible, darker shades ;3
Do you want me to make them a rider?: yesplz<3
Any rider preferences?: Nothing in particular
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Unf, image resizing to appropriate proportional sizes. <3 I can't help myself.

Your Name: JKatkina
How many?: 1, so I have to page it before I can ask for another!
Preferences: Surprise or randomize me. :D
Do you want me to make them a rider?: Yes please!
Any rider preferences?: Uhh... I wouldn't mind a cross-gender pairing, whatever the dragon ends up!
Image Image Image Image
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

They're gorgeous and I love the resizing. The Pernese are coming!

Your Name: Starburst
How many?: I will start with 2. More later, quite possibly!
Preferences: Randomize! (Possible pale colours? Starfall has a dark background XD)
Do you want me to make them a rider?: Sure!
Any rider preferences?: Like in Kit's giveaway I'm looking for folks who are looking to go offworld for one reason or another. Too dangerous, broadening horizons, etc. I don't want anyone evil (mischievous is fine!) and either humans or nonhumans are fine.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Here's my pair, thank you!

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Cerhat.htm#Nauilhoth

(Going to hold off a touch whilst I finish paging Starburst's. I've just started a new job, not sure how much time I'm going to have for the next little bit!)
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Your Name: Dray
How many?: 1
Preferences: green/green ranking
Do you want me to make them a rider?: Yes please!
Any rider preferences?: any!
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Noting that I've seen these and will get to them at some point this week! (I have a major huge midterm of death on Tuesday so I'm a bit swamped atm.)
Character Listing
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Take yer time! ^_^
erinnyes
Egg

Post by erinnyes »

I'll snag a few too, but no rush on them! :) School sucks. >_>

Form:
Your Name: Erinnyes
How many?: 5, maybe more later if I get those paged quickly
Preferences: Greens, blues, and browns!
Do you want me to make them a rider?: Sure! If it's no trouble?
Any rider preferences?: Nope! :)
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Starfyre!

Name: Evaehoth
Height@Shoulder: 11'5"
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation
Personality: Evaehoth is a sincerely honest dragon; she will never tell a lie - even if it would be incredibly helpful to do so! She claims that she would lose all integrity if she ever compromised on this belief so Roob has given up on the argument. Evaehoth enjoys serving as her bond's eyes and ears in physically demanding or overly warm tasks and is always eager to take on the next challenge her bond has set up.
Bond: Roob

Name: Roob
Species: Photosynthetic Tree-person (If you've seen Doctor Who season 1, think of the trees that come to watch New Earth explode.)
Appearance: The casual observer may assume that Roob is human due to her general shape and the delicate quality of her bark (not much unlike birch bark except she is much darker). The only parts of her that look genuinely twiggy are her fingers and toes. The top of her head is covered in a fine green moss that resembles hair and her eyes are a bright amber. If cut, she bleeds red-tinged sap. Instead of sleeping, she sprouts leaves once a week to build up energy via photosynthesis.
Personality: Roob is an elegant and refined individual. She enjoys pursuits of the mind more than those that require physical work. She enjoys being the ambassador for her people in the Nexus as it makes her feel like she is nobility. Predictably, her one weakness is fire.
Bond: Evaehoth

Name: Tasirth
Colour: Bronze
Height@Shoulder: 10'2"
Personality: Tasirth has enough emotion for both himself and Kawaz. He often gets into fights with his bond when he tries to talk about his feelings and the android remains unresponsive. He is sometimes seen as mothering (he prefers nurturing) and will often end squabbles by mediating a variation of "couples therapy" between the arguing parties.
Bond: Kawaz

Name: Kawaz
Species: Android
Appearance: Kawaz appears entirely human... if humans constantly wore leather motorcycle suits complete with dark-tinted helmet. His mechanical exoskeleton is fused to this outfit in order to maintain his inner pressure. He can speak quite well using a device in the helmet that transmits his voice (now with 5 different voice settings!). It is difficult for him to convey emotion due to having no visible face and no vocal chords.
Personality: Kawaz was once a police officer. He was involved in a disastrous crash that effectively obliterated his body but was reconstructed into an android. Unfortunately, the brain damage he sustained in the crash means that he is a little... wonky. He has a strict moral code that he abides by (and insists everyone else must follow as well). He takes it upon himself to rid whichever world he may be on of crime... and grasshoppers.
Bond: Tasirth

Name: Luchith
Height@Shoulder: 5'6"
Personality: Luchith is a hopeless romantic. She sees potential life-long interest in every smile, side-long glance or wink. She gets serious very quickly and has made some bad choices in the past. She cannot fathom how Tannalper can function without being able to love someone in a physical sense.
Bond: Tannalper

Name: Tannalper
Species: Ethereal Spirit
Appearance: Tannalper has various forms: she can appear to be a wisp of dirt in the air, a semi-transparent recreation of her former self and a nearly opaque recreation of her former self. In life, she had extremely curly red hair and an abundance of freckles. She was very average otherwise. Her recreations are always young adults and for some reason their eyes are black.
Personality: Tannalper is angry that she is stuck this way and is quite loud about it. Every time someone walks through her while she is speaking, she snarls an oath at them. However, her anger conceals a deep-seated sadness that she will never live a normal life and, most of all, that nobody can truly touch her.
Bond: Luchith

Birdie!

Name: Nihovth
Colour: Bronze
Height@Shoulder: 9'9"
Personality: Nihovth is extremely persistent and grand. He plans to rise to the top and everyone knows it! That said, he is also extremely clever and manipulative. Even Wiv is oblivious to his true motivations.
Bond: Wiv

Name: Wiv
Species: Pernese Human
Appearance: Wiv has long fluffy blond hair that he refuses to cut for spiritual reasons. In order to keep from being bullied about this, he has built up a ridiculous amount of muscle for such a short frame. He has dreamy tilted blue eyes.
Personality: Wiv is a deeply spiritual person... but that doesn't mean he's generous! He is extremely greedy and self-serving while seeing himself as morally superior.
Bond: Nihovth

Name: Niubvyth
Height@Shoulder: 8'10"
Personality: Niubvyth thinks he is the best at absolutely everything. He will boast about his achievements, no matter how small, and can be quite annoying about it. However, he is also extremely cowardly and will run from absolutely any physical confrontation. He also faints at the sight of blood.
Bond: Bosit

Name: Bosit
Appearance: Bosit has carrot-orange hair that he constantly shaves off. Surprisingly, he tans quite well instead of simply burning to a crisp. He is extremely thin and tall with a good-natured smile.
Personality: Bosit never learned how to read as a child so he's trying to make up for lost time now. He is extremely hard-working and is a creature of industry. He would do well in any kind of manufacturing profession. That said, he also has a certain flair for the creative and loves to paint.
Bond: Niubvyth

Name: Mysuzyth
Height@Shoulder: 7'6"
Personality: Mysuzyth is dignified and gentle. He knows his place in the pecking order and is quite content with it. Instead of grappling for power, he spends his time helping newcomers get settled in. He would make a good watchdragon.
Bond: Oseny

Name: Oseny
Appearance: Oseny is the picture of an average-looking fellow. His hair and eyes are average brown, he is of average height and average build and he is averagely scarred. He is extremely forgettable.
Personality: Oseny is a nice guy; he tries his best to be friendly with everyone he meets. He will smile, make small talk, ask questions about his companion and never ask anything in return. Maybe that's why nobody seems to remember his name or what he does or pretty much anything about him. He tries not to let this get to him too much.
Bond: Mysuzyth

Jkat!

Name: Dooquith
Height@Shoulder: 9'11"
Personality: Dooquith is clever, sly and tricky. For all that Isgar seems determined to grumble his way through their life, she is determined to bring them to a position of prestige and power. She maneuveurs him in the direction she wants to go using any tactic necessary, though gentle suggestion goes quite a long way with someone as amenable as Isgar!
Bond: Isgar

Name: Isgar
Appearance: Isgar is rather tall and muscled as far as humans go. He is lightly tanned and has dark brown hair sheared off at his neck. His eyes are a startling gold. He has calloused hands from years of hands on work and more than a few scars from various sparks from his forge.
Personality: Isgar caused quite a stir when Dooquith chose him and has suffered from the scrutiny. He much preferred his old life as a simple blacksmith (though he was very good and approaching Master status when he was Searched) and doesn't seem to know what to do with himself now that he is in the public eye. He cannot read very well and has been struggling with his remedial lessons, which makes him quite grouchy. Although hard working, he hates feeling stupid.
Bond: Dooquith

Starburst!

Name: Niakdeth
Height@Shoulder: 8'6"
Personality: Niakdeth is extremely cheerful and loves to tell jokes. He considers it a good day when he has made someone laugh, a great day if he has cheered someone up. He is not particularly intellectual but manages to absorb enough of his bond's knowledge to make amusing sarcastic jabs.
Bond: Creuhet

Name: Creuhet
Appearance: Creuhet is a "little" chubby and has always been this way. He has frizzy blond hair that he keeps at ear-length and unfortunately ruddy skin that turns bright red under the slightest physical strain... or influence of alcohol. He is a little short for a human male.
Personality: Creuhet was mercilessly teased as a child and carries quite a bit of that baggage with him. He is surprisingly intelligent and educated considering he was born in a tiny mountain Hold. He has a good mind for developing implements to aid in flight maneuvers. He is looking to get as far away from his childhood home as possible!
Bond: Niakdeth

Name: Adheth
Height@Shoulder: 6'9"
Personality: Adheth is a dragon with delicate senisibilities. He cannot watch large flights because the sight of all that blood makes him feel like retching. He is also extremely sensitive and gets offended or hurt quite easily. He is especially vulnerable to sharp comments from Polos, which leads to most of their time together being spent soothing his hurt feelings.
Bond: Polos

Name: Polos
Appearance: Polos has tightly curled platinum blond hair and extremely pale skin. Only his dark brown eyes keep him from being classified as an albino. He doesn't help this impression by dressing mostly in black, grey and dark greens or blues. He is average in both build and height.
Personality: Polos is the spoiled youngest child of two unhappily married parents who attempted to make him like them over the other. He learned very early on how to manipulate people to get what he wanted and this practice continues today. He does the least amount of work possible to keep from being reprimanded and then spends his time doing more interesting things such as staring out the window. His superiors almost forcibly reassigned him.
Bond: Adheth

Dray!

Name: Ashkoth
Height@Shoulder: 6'3"
Personality: Ashkoth has a quick wit and an even quicker tongue. She never holds back and often lashes out at those that make her life more difficult. Even when she manages to censor herself, her spite comes out in sarcastic comments.
Bond: Rytopa

Name: Rytopa
Appearance: Rytopa looks exactly like her father but has her mother's brown eyes and brown hair. She is a little more muscular than expected from a human female and definitely does not look like a delicate little flower. She has a scar on her collarbone from a legendary fight with her older sister Nyderrawen when they were children.
Personality: Rytopa moves easily in social situations; she has no trouble making friends. She has a forceful personality and tends to acquire followers by sheer force of will. She has a secret love of fashion that she often hides in order to keep from building up a too-feminine image. Unlike her parents, she lacks the sensitivity necessary to be a searchrider and is much more suited to taking up an administrative role with a lot of contact with adults.
Mother: Searchrider Trendaswen
Father: Searchrider W'han
Bond: Ashkoth

Erinnyes

Name: Enth
Height@Shoulder: 6'1"
Personality: Enth is a down-to-earth, practical and grudgingly progressive dragon. She prefers things with a clear-cut purpose and has a bit of a problem with Dilorny's expansive wardrobe. She would probably be a lot more close-minded has she bonded someone else.
Bond: Dilorny

Name: Dilorny
Appearance: Dilorny has loosely curled black hair that tumbles to her shoulders and dark blue eyes. She ranges from slender to curvy depending on what she is wearing and is a little on the short side for a human female. Even jealous women admit that she is beautiful. She has a love of fine clothes.
Personality: Prior to becoming a rider, Dilorny made her living as a posh companion for hire. Although she never slept with her clients, the popular assumption is that she did and many hold her in contempt for this. However, Dilorny faces this criticism with a smile and a self-assurance that is enviable. She is a master of the political arena.
Bond: Enth

Name: Hropth
Height@Shoulder: 6'7"
Personality: Hropth is a force unto herself. Even in Threadfall, she rarely listens to Quaess's commands just because they're commands. She has a narrow view of the world which tends to make her seem quite prejudiced and biased. Althought Quaess initially tried to work on this, Hropth's sheer stubbornness soon made her give up.
Bond: Quaess

Name: Quaess
Appearance: Quaess has wavy dark brown hair that she braids instead of cutting. Her eyes are such a dark brown as to appear black. She dresses in comfortable wherhides that are kept together with crude but efficient mending.
Personality: Quaess is "one of the boys". She loves to gamble, play cards and roughhouse. She has been known to start barfights if someone insults her and can drink much larger men under the table. She has a sailor's mouth.
Bond: Hropth

Name: Lhauhth
Height@Shoulder: 9'1"
Personality: Your good old dependable brown, Lhauhth rarely balks at his rider's orders. To the contrary, he seems very lost without them! Whenever he is left to fend or think for himself, he automatically checks with Aldvera before doing anything. Some think he is quite dumb.
Bond: Aldvera

Name: Aldvera
Appearance: Aldvera is taller than average but his thin frame makes him appear much taller. He has dark reddish brown skin, fluffy black hair and light blue eyes. Despite looking as fragile as a twig, he is actually quite lithe from spending years as a scout for his Hold. He is a very fast runner.
Personality: Aldvera is extremely observant (sometimes too osbervant) and comes across as a little reserved. He is tight-lipped and very few people know his business. He cannot read or write particularly well but is extremely well-versed in survival tactics. He is often chosen to lead rescue missions in the wilderness.
Bond: Lhauhth

Name: Bioayth
Height@Shoulder: 7'3"
Personality: Bioayth never seems to know where or when anything is. Extremely disorganized, it is as if he moves through the world at the center of a vortex of chaos. Anything he touches suddenly rejects order and either gets lost, broken or moved. Turton has had to banish him from their weyr on more than one occasion lest he continue to "help".
Bond: Turton

Name: Turton
Appearance: Turton is thin and of average height due to spending much of his childhood sick. He has wavy blond hair that he keeps short and bright green eyes. His childhood illnesses left him with asthma and weak muscles so he cannot go too far from home for too long.
Personality: Turton spend his childhood training firelizards as it was the only task his parents could interest him in that wasn't too physically demanding. He has a good understanding of rudimentary psychology due to these experiments - not to mention a huge flock of bonded flits! Despite his poor health, one of Turton's greatest goals is to raise children. He would be a very doting father.
Bond: Bioayth

Name: Dusjheth
Height@Shoulder: 7'9"
Personality: Dusjheth is the most impartial dragon you will ever meet. He can provide objective wisdom to just about anybody and always keeps his feelings in check. He is good with juveniles as they believe he will be fair to all of them.
Bond: Ranket

Name: Ranket
Appearance: Ranket is a big, broad man with elegant strawberry red hair to his shoulders. He likes to dress in dramatic, lordly clothes with contrasting embroidery. He has immaculate skin that is tanned just enough to imply he has been out in the sun.
Personality: Ranket is the pampered bastard child of a Lord Holder; he is also the man's only son. Since being Searched, he has had to deal with a dramatic fall in status but does so with a plastered smile and as much good grace as he can muster. He secretly misses his family greatly but his father will have nothing to do with him now that he cannot inherit. He is skilled at archery and hawking.
Bond: Dusjheth

----

Let me know if there are any errors/difficulties! I started to a little cross-eyed near the end.
Character Listing
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

I'll be doing Pernese soon so I thought I'd go for it. Take your time.

Form:
Your Name: Neishai
How many?: random single-digit number
Preferences: random
Do you want me to make them a rider?: yes please
Any rider preferences?: sentient
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Noting that I've seen this Neishai and will get to it ASAP. Sorry for the delay!
Character Listing
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Don't fret over it! I'm putting up stat pages a little slower than I'd like (partly because I've been redesigning the set up and code) so I'm in no hurry. I'm excited to see whom I get though! :D
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Omg .... can I get in on these please please?

Form:
Your Name: Shard
How many?: 7
Preferences: couple greens and blues, one of the others? (and I should mention that I love love love really dark brown...)
Do you want me to make them a rider?: why sure! They'll wind up at Dragonhope.
Any rider preferences?: no prefs, whatever is great
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Yakima
Ancient Dragon

Post by Yakima »

:( I want some greens and blues for Falas' 2 new wings but I'm so far behind on paging. *sniff*
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

How did I miss this? Are they still available?
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Sorry for ignoring this thread for so long (especially Neishai)! To those that still want them, feel free to drop me a form and I'll try to get to them at some point. My life is a little crazy right now so it might take me until mid July but I AM aware that I owe folks some images, be assured.
Character Listing
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

Form:
Your Name: Rhiannon
How many?: ummm 4
Preferences: Any will do.
Do you want me to make them a rider?: That would be awesome if you have time.
Any rider preferences?: Nope. :)
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh yes please. I didn't see it until now anyway, these are so awesome looking! So sleek! My form's a couple posts up.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Wow! I just found this. I guess I need to look in other parts of the forum. LOL.

Form:
Your Name: Yulara
How many?: 5
Preferences: None
Do you want me to make them a rider?: If you have time. If not, I can whp some up.
Any rider preferences?: Nope :)