Omniwite's sites are back online! New URLs here!

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Omniwite
Fledgling

Omniwite's sites are back online! New URLs here!

Post by Omniwite »

So, I have finally gotten nearly all of my stuff back online! Huzzah! :D

The only ones I don't have up yet are the mythic rukels from Kitsuneko, the draca from Mystic Dragon, and a thestral from DNS (mainly because I still need to name them all, but they should be up soon as well). My Rauggie is still not up either, which is a bummer since she seems to be a pretty important ancestor within the Nexus community, but she was hosted on Neishai's website. Good news is that the information is all there and found, the bad news is that it's not up yet. XD I'll update here when she's up, too, though. :3

I have divided each section up alphabetically by agency (or agency assumed, or artist), and then alphabetically by dragon. I've got who they bonded or who they were sponsored by, and from what clutch as well. Below all that, I've made note of which ones have flown/chased somewhere, so whoever wants those links but doesn't know what agency the dragons have originated from... there you go. XD Dunno if I need to put anything else up there, but if there's anything else that might make things easier to find, let me know. I like organizing things like this, for some reason. :B Then again, Ctrl + F is always a person's friend.

If I've forgotten anybody, or didn't see them posted from when I disappeared, please let me know and I can whip up a quick page for them. If any have been abandoned and rehomed, let me know and I can take the pages down quickly as well. *is trying to be EFFICIENT!*

If any of these links lead to the wrong individual, please let me know. I may have pasted the wrong URL on accident.

Legend:
AGENCY
• Link to Dragon, Link to Bond/Sponsor; Frenzy/Clutch ID
( I have an "other" portion at the bottom of the post, too! )

Abstract Destiny
Brown-Black Amulet Sargath; 2006 Birthday Bash
Terigon Apoulu; Birthday Gift <3
Silver-horned Red-Black Piet, sponsored by Dasnel Ferfanine and Green-marked Red Cetimeth; Extra Clutch 2

Aleph/The Merideti
Mahogany-Grey Kesopa neRone-naGuomo, buAkano; Dray's Birthday Giveaway
Pure White Sno neNuta-naWamero, buKato; Birthday Gift <3

Bower Adoptions ( That's the new name for it, right? )
Pale Red-Black Visinere Sislen-Oranato, sponsored by Silver-horned Red-Black Piet; Generation 12R

Cathair Utopian
Blue-Silver Penaestranhath, bonded to Wivres Oriorr; Clutch 6

Cy Dragonstake
Glitz Rainbow-Blue Black-Grey Tyraphim, bonded to Chewein Rayna; Clutch 16

Darkling Dawn
White-marked Forest-Earth Ambar Kemen'rhun; Birthday Gift <3
Blue Amonth, sponsored by Jimi Kabard and Iridescent Copper-Sunset Ephariwyth; Clutch 2
Brown-Sunset Ghurlien, sponsored by Tash and Summer Remnanth I'Tairim Ryu del Zetee; Clutch 33
Grey Rukel Kianowi, going with Safayu (same page); Clutch ???

Dou Pas River Denu
Red and White Marked Gold Temminckith Selamputo, sponsored by Jimi Kabard and Iridescent Copper-Sunset Ephariwyth; Nexus Giveaway

Enzan Shi
Red-Orange Adolimith, bonded to Joshua Gathros; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Fiery Brown Anhaeyth, bonded to Allathan Jegah; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Fiery Bronze Aphyeonith, bonded to Tyvne Sasten; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Green-marked Red Cetimeth, bonded to Dasnel Ferfanine; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Striped Red Mottled Tawny Cinyoruad, bonded to Parid Opsil; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Red-marked Green Emmatath, bonded to Banny Tirph; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Iridescent Copper-Sunset Ephariwyth, bonded to Jimi Kabard; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Golden Bronze Maeryzath, bonded to Pyro Firestar; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Red-Bronze Rasiuth, bonded to Kaneen Gariphe; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy
Berry Red Xalasith, bonded to Fallafaos Liithju; Fiery Fall Festival Frenzy

Ihlathi
Black-Ice Qoran'li Jisuins, sponsored by Ander Jarasha and Ice Wraith Mavarzath; Native Clutch 2

Kazoku no Ryu
Haru Ryuji; Birthday Gift <3

Keltic Spirit Glade
Storm Arris, bonded to Pero Tiir; Air clutch 2
Mountain Dionysus. bonded to Aurora Seed; Earth clutch 2
Phoenix Fox, bonded to Cage; Fire clutch 2
Electric Rigo, bonded to Taeth Winnow; Air clutch 2
Spirit Risen, bonded to Takeitha Araia; Spirit clutch 2
Earth Sienshu, bonded to Reet Araia; Earth clutch 2
Star Siri, bonded to Pera Tiir; Spirit clutch 2
Smoke Viale, bonded to Quezza Fifer; Fire clutch 2

Lantessama Isle
Pendulum Brann, bonded to Ferri Ladau; Sword and Dagger clutch
Air Demon Chandel; 6/6/06 Giveaway
Bleak Hope Desol'ace, bonded to Gezze Seisa; Clutch 18
Double Sword Kriag, bonded to Thashrin Ladau; Sword and Dagger clutch
Piano String Lynesse, bonded to Daralance Kishcha; Sword and Dagger clutch
Deep Sea Demon Menos; 6/6/06 Giveaway
Fire Demon Mythril; 6/6/06 Giveaway
Summer Remnanth I'Tairim Ryu del Zetee, bonded to Tash; Clutch 12
Air Black Uscovin, bonded to Ithyl Seisa; Shadow clutch 4

Lylan Keep
Lightning-winged Black-Purple-Autumn Nod Night, sponsored by Ander Jarasha and Ice Wraith Mavarzath; 2006 Halloween Clutch

Mindspace
Dusk Molten-Sunset Kanz Aish, sponsored by Dasnel Ferfanine and Green-marked Red Cetimeth; Nexus Giveaway
Fire-marked White-Black Lirianz Killeo Rhine, sponsored by Allathan Jegah and Fiery Brown Anhaeyth; Nexus Giveaway
Rainbow-runed Dusk Lirianz Madako, sponsored by Silver-horned Red-Black Piet; Nexus Giveaway
Pastel Rainbow Tiger Kanz Quinfel. bonded to Raanan "Ivy" Masters; Nexus Giveaway
Ash-winged Peppermint-Green Lirianz Riri Ifrit, sponsored by Tash and Remnanth I'Tairim Ryu del Zetee; Nexus Giveaway
White-Brown-Silver Lirianz Shil Tea, bonded to Black Rilanti Deeabath; Nexus Giveaway

Mirus
White-Green Butterfly Dragon Leraleyis Damal; Nexus Giveaway
Black Rilanti Deeabath; Birthday Gift <3
Dark Green-Cream Kessonan Dragontaur Shuurin V'ranuu, sponsored by Haru Ryuji; Nexus Giveaway
Orange Sishenio Deeabath, sponsored by Brown Fire Pallidu Rufasilex; Gen 01C

Nidus Avengaea
Oiled Purple Baopath, bonded to Tiermat BloodDawn; Clutch 4
Royal Oil Fulsith, bonded to Dieldros Asalgio; Clutch 4
Bronze Maeo, sponsored by Brown Fire Pallidu Rufasilex; Copper Minifrenzy
Brown Taikaldan Ra'lu, bonded to Silver-horned Red-Black Piet; Copper Minifrenzy

Nidus Ryslen
Purple Horned Cloudy Ayazith, (later) bonded to Light Silver Pearl RysHathian Loyenth; Winter Flurry 2002
Bronze-White B'ravelsoth ty liadan Rysleni, bonded to Wind Utagoe; Winter Flurry 2005, batch 1
Celestial Blue Brenaldeth, bonded to Loren Yenkatres; Winter Flurry 2003, batch 1
Light Blue Chenkenth, bonded to Reffijeg Kalurr; Winter Flurry 2003, batch 1
Rainbow Featherwinged Green Dokarath, bonded to Idris Dortaza; Winter Flurry 2003, batch 1
Glitz White-Purple with Gold Feathers Dureyne, bonded to Rain Naku; Winter Flurry 2005, batch 1
Purple-Green Jananith, bonded to Ice Sasayaku; Winter Flurry 2005, batch 1
Light Silver Pearl RysHathian Loyenth, bonded to Purple Horned Cloudy Ayazith; Winter Flurry 2003, batch 2
Silver Clouded Nybanooth, bonded to Knife of Ice; Winter Flurry 2003, batch 1
Red-striped White RysHathian Pailuathak, bonded to Safayu; Winter Flurry 2003, batch 1

Ring of Fire
Skeletal Purple Mist Edegy, bonded to Banthem Tirph; Undead Frenzy
Ice Wraith Mavarzath, bonded to Ander Jarasha; Undead Frenzy

Sanctuary of the Sun
Duo-winged Black-Blue-Green-Silver Jakantari, bonded to Wivres Oriorr; Nexus Giveaway

Sgiath Wolfkeep
Silver Tolaal-Mno'lyeah, sponsored by Knife of Ice; Litter 2

Star City
Rainbow-winged Purple Jemvoath, bonded to Devron Zoreiin; Clutch 7
Green-Orange Otana, bonded to Sashine Kalappa; Clutch 8
Featherwinged Purple Realiex, bonded to Amaree Zoreiin; Clutch 10
Filigree-marked Brown Xiurazandeekeith, bonded to Zher Myreea; Clutch 6

Valley of the Sky
Blue Aura Muted Rainbow-painted Silver-White Reiki-Jizi; Random/In-Betweener clutch 2

Uncategorized/OTHER
Flitter Desparance; JKat's 2005 Christmas Giveaway
Brown Fire Pallidu Rufasilex, sponsored by Banny Tirph and Red-marked Green Emmatath; Shiolar/Dray Giveaway
Diamond/White Gold Gem (Birthstone) Dragon Shedayt-Raru; Yakima's Nexus Giveaway
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
Omniwite
Fledgling

Re: Omniwite's sites are back online! New URLs here!

Post by Omniwite »

For havens, I'm juuuust about caught up, but not quite. Most of the pages are up-and-running, but there are a couple that only have a reserved page. (got the reserveds up now, too!) I'm posting them all anyway, just so the link is here, and they should be updated shortly.

(( Also, anyone know if Myrror still has an active agency anymore? I loved her critters, but I can't figure out if it's still open. D: Also, are the jracini still active? Loved those guys, too. XD <3 ))

Legend
AGENCY
• Link to Haven - Type of Haven Critters (Status)

EverRealm Adoptions
Desert Dignity - Skydance and Earthsong Tigons (Open; closed breeding)
Meadow Oasis - Mequis (Open!)
Storm's Touch - Stormbringer Wolves (Open; closed breeding)
Talon Cattery - Hunter Cats (Open!)
The Whorling Reserve - Whorlings... pretty self-explanatory (Open!)
Wynd's Breath - Wynds, again rather obvious (Open; closed breeding)

Jracini De'Pelago
Haven of Light - Jracini (Open!)
( If anyone has a Kitsune Fivetails x Nay-keu baby, you might want to grab this link )

Ojee Adoption Center
Elemental Offer - Ojee (Open!)

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I haven't done any jracini in a dogs age, but if you wished, we could work something out. I don't know if I'm up to fully re-opening things (been meaning to spend more time drawing portfolio stuff and non-pet/dragon things!) but I can do 'em once in a while, or allow others to draw their own breedings, or what have you. X3

Also, holy cow, these are a lot of links! Thanks for being so diligent!
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Ha, I didn't think so, but I thought I'd ask. XD Sounds like a plan to me! I'll still be keeping me eyes open for 'em, and maybe I could help out a bit. I understand that there's a lot that comes first. I unfortunately also have to focus on school before the Nexus, so I know how that goes. @.x;

I think, in instances like this, I should be glad that I couldn't participate in more clutches than I wanted to, last I was active. That list is somehow less than 80. O_o;

Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

You were asking if I had seen your link dump (is that what you called it?) and I finally have! Congratulations! That is a mind-numbing amount of links! :D

(You guys can expect something similar from me. I'm putting up content before pretty layouts so it'll be an interesting hodgepodge for a while yet. I'm currently working on residents from The Obelisk, since I had so many sponsors from there.)

I hope Myrror's still around!

Oh also, let me know about Reatilirinith. If you're missing anything and what-have-you. Since our sis never actually got active in dragoning, and since you and I have started doing our own thing (since almost the beginning, really), it makes more sense that we work something out there. :3
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar