Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Re: Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

They are awesome. Thank you so much. A weyr can never have too many blues and greens. :)

Here are their pages:

Kania and Lasamouth:http://anerisweyr.webs.com/kania.htm

F'reid and Hadeth: http://anerisweyr.webs.com/filareid.htm

T'ren and Erraneth: http://anerisweyr.webs.com/tehren.htm

Arrany and Merleth: http://anerisweyr.webs.com/arrany.htm

Crayan and Gilgalth: http://anerisweyr.webs.com/crayan.htm

Btw: Did you want me to link them to Sedona? And I'm also totally up for more of these. :) I really love them.
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

The clutches were actually hatched at Darkling Dawn, but they use the Sedona Weyr images, so it doesn't really matter much which. And yes, you can ask for more, though I'll be finishing up Yulara's first, of course. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Okay. Thanks. :) I'll say hatched at Darkling Dawn and link back to Sedona. :) I'll definitely be looking for more.
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Ooh, since these are still available, I should ask for more -- once I've paged the ones I owe you (from Sedona). If I do it now I'll just continue that bad habit of getting ahead of myself! xD
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

I thought I had a lot more dragons, but as I look through them to try and put them in flights in stuff ... I just feel like I don't have enough options. To that end... I'd like to ask for a few more of these.

Your Name: Rhiannon
How many dragons would you like?: 5
Any particular colors you'd like?: Nope. Surprise me.
Do you want rider information included with them?: Definitely. I love the way you gen riders.
Any other preferences?: I prefer Pernese human riders. Either gender is fine.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yulara! Sorry for the wait. ^^;

Name: Aldhinuth
Race: Pernese Dragon
Color: Green
Size: 20' long
Parents: Gold Vakantath x Bronze Penlth
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Assisted Firebreath
Personality: Aldhinuth is quiet, but she's not shy. She doesn't talk much, since she prefers to speak only when she has something important to say. However, she enjoys the company of others and has a particularly good memory. She is fast in the air, even for a green, and consistently does well in threadfall.
Bond: V'sed

Name: V'sed
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall and well-muscled, his skin is a light brown and his eyes a golden amber. He has curly black hair that just brushes his ears and a killer smile.
Personality: V'sed is an absolutely shameless flirt, but he distrusts the whole idea of commitment and never stays with the same weyrmate for long. He has a reputation for being a brainless pretty-boy, but just because he never learned to read doesn't mean he's not clever.
Bond: Green Aldhinuth

Name: Amersath
Color: White
Size: 17' long
Parents: Green-White Numorth x Clouded Blue Codianth
Personality: A very kind and gentle-hearted dragon, he is sensitive to others' emotions and is quite good at calming down other dragons. He is quite outgoing and gets lonely if he's not in the company of other dragons.
Bond: L'molt

Name: L'molt
Appearance: Taller than average and quite burly, L'molt is rather plain but not unpleasant to look at. His skin is a reddish tan and his black hair is quite long, braided to keep it out of his way.
Personality: Sweet and caring, much like his bond, L'molt is a friendly person who loves to help others in whatever way he can. He gets a little nervous around people and has low self-esteem; overall, he lacks confidence in himself and his abilities.
Bond: White Amersath

Name: Mamenth
Color: Brown
Size: 33' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Kilanth
Personality: Arrogant and rather rebellious, Mamenth wants to do things his own way and he's not that great at following orders. He'd much prefer to be the one in charge, as he enjoys bossing around the smaller colors.
Bond: J'ton

Name: J'ton
Appearance: Tall and rather thin, though he has well-developed muscles as well, his skin is a dark brown. His hair is quite curly and black, but cut very close to his skull, so the curliness doesn't really show. He has a short, cleanly-clipped beard and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Highly independant and slow to trust, J'ton only follows the orders of people who've earned his respect, and he doesn't give that sort of trust easily. He is rather introverted, but athletic and loves a good fight.
Bond: Brown Mamenth

Name: Hunyolth
Size: 25' long
Parents: Green Sharmieth x Blue Kjoreth
Personality: Arrogant and quite full of herself, Hunyolth is convinced she is simply a queen with a green hide. She hates to be looked down on and tends to boss other dragons around whenever she gets the chance, and she is quite difficult to get along with.
Bond: Anyah

Name: Anyah
Appearance: A little on the short side but a little on the heavy side, she's cute and plump rather than slim and beautiful. Her skin is a golden tan, and she has small, blue eyes. Her hair is golden blonde, just a little wavy, and hangs free to her shoulders.
Personality: Not nearly as conceited as her dragon, Anyah is quite friendly and personable, going to great lengths to make friends. She hates to be alone almost as much as she hates letting down her friends, and she can become depressed easily when criticized. Overall, however, she is very laid-back and easy-going, especially when dealing with Hunyolth's behavior.
Bond: Green Hunyolth

Name: Tranth
Size: 22' long
Parents: Gold Yuneth x Brown Ujanforth
Personality: Tranth is a keenly intelligent dragon with a much better memory than most, and contrary to the green stereotype, she is generally introverted and serious, as well as ambitious, believing she is destined for more than a simple wingrider position. She usually has a fair temper, but tends to throw a fit when told she can't do something because of her color.
Bond: Kironthila

Name: Kironthila
Appearance: Tall and willowy with snowy-pale skin, all the boys in her father's hold found her extremely beautiful. Her large eyes are a glassy blue shade, and her long, jet-black hair is often braided.
Personality: Growing up as the child of a Lord has given Kironthila a clear yet somewhat bloated sense of her own importance. She stood as a candidate fully expecting to Impress a gold, and is sure she can do better than all the other greenriders. She is very prim and proper, though her pleasant exterior masks a conniving mind.
Bond: Green Tranth
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

YAY!!! Thanks, Kitsuneko! These are wonderful! I'll have them paged in a jiffy! XD

EDIT: And here we go!

V'sed and Green Aldhinuth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/vyersed.html

L'molt and White Amersath: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/lormolt.html

J'ton and Brown Mamenth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/jinaton.html

Anyah and Green Hunyolth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/anyah.html

Kironthila and Green Tranth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/kironthila.html
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

I'll put this in a separate post to avoide any confusion. I wanted to go ahead and request a few more if that's okay. I realize you've got people in line ahead of me, so please take your time.

Your Name: Yulara
How many dragons would you like?: 5
Any particular colors you'd like?: Anything works
Do you want rider information included with them?: Yes, please! I loved the last set!
Any other preferences?: Nope

I also had a quick question. Is it okay for us to fill in the characters' history a bit more? Since you're the one that created them, I just wanted to check. :)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Do I owe any of these? I can't recall, but I'd love to pad even more of my wings - or perhaps move some of them into Albion since that's kind of ... sadly half-dead without some of the other giveaways and hatchings that were going on.

*edit* on looking back I know I couldn't have posted in this thread since it was while I had no internet connection :)

YAY!

Your Name: Shard
How many dragons would you like?: No limit for now, there's plenty to go around! 8
Any particular colors you'd like?: an assortment, I am loving those gorgeous mottled colors and mixes, and I love the darker shaded things.
Do you want rider information included with them?: why sure!
Any other preferences?: human riders please, these will be heading to Albion which was hosting Whiterock dragons. :) It also has moved slightly, to a different directory.
http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... nferno.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Second helpings and new requests are fine, as long as you don't mind a bit of a wait. It takes a while to think up personalities for all the dragons and riders. XD
Also, fleshing out histories and even personalities is perfectly fine and even somewhat expected. It's fine if you don't, but I've kinda been purposely vague on background so you can do whatever you want with them. :)
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Excellent. I really need some new blood in my weyr. :) This is really awesome. I'm getting some candidates ready for you too. I got my zing back.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Rhiannon!

Name: Ophenielth
Size: 24' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Atreyuth
Personality: Stubborn and contrary, she's the sort of dragon who will do the opposite of what she's been told just because she can. She is very proud of her accomplishments and likes to show off, but she's not totally unlikeable; she likes meeting people and making friends.
Bond: Igheise

Name: Igheise
Appearance: Pretty much average in build as well as height, she has very pale skin that burns easily and she tries to avoid too much sunlight. Her eyes are dark blue, while her hair is fluffy and a dark brown color, hanging down to her shoulderblades.
Personality: Pretty much a tomboy, Igheise loves to fight and play and get dirty, and she's always gotten along better with boys her age than the girls. She is fiervely competitive and like Ophenielth, likes to show off.
Bond: Green Ophenielth

Name: Vykreth
Size: 35' long
Parents: Gold Yuneth x Brown-Bronze Halth
Personality: Mild-mannered and good-tempered, Vykreth is a very nice dragon, but he doesn't make very many friends. He has a very grating, monotonous voice and tends to go on long monologues about his peculiar interests, and wonders why nobody else is ever as interested as him.
Bond: H'ken

Name: H'ken
Appearance: Well on his way to seven feet tall, but somewhat on the pudgy side, the overall effect is that H'ken seems like a giant. He has creamy fair skin and narrow, grey-blue eyes, and his curly black hair is somewhat long and tends to flop forward over his face.
Personality: Not the smartest person and well aware of it, H'ken is easy-going and obediant, perfectly content to follow orders rather than give them out. He has a quaint, backwoodsy way of talking and has a very good sense of humor; he's not afraid to be the butt of a joke if it makes people smile.
Bond: Brown Vykreth

Name: Dreydath
Color: Blue
Size: 28' long
Personality: Easy-going and very laid-back, Dreydath is calm and polite when approached, though he is more comfortable being alone. He is slow and steady in his movements, and unsurprisingly, he is often called lazy or dim-witted, but he is not bothered by such insults.
Bond: R'char

Name: R'char
Appearance: Somewhat tall yet very thin, he doesn't seem like he'd be very strong or fast, but he can surprise people. His skin is a dark tan, and his eyes are large and wide, golden brown in color. His light brown hair is extremely long, kept in a thin braid.
Personality: Intelligent and quite clever, he is witty with a good sense of humor. He is calm and easy-going--a hard-worker when given orders but not particularly ambitious. He gets along reasonably well with most people, but he's made no secret of his dislike for dragons that aren't the traditional five colors.
Bond: Blue Dreydath

Name: Alanith
Personality: Adventurous and outgoing, she likes to be around others. She also has quite the mischeivous streak, playing tricks on unsuspecting people; though theses pranks are sometimes in bad taste, it is rare for anybody to be hurt.
Bond: Lasaria

Name: Lasaria
Appearance: Very short and stockily built, her shortness tends to make her seem fatter than she really is, though. Her skin is a pale cream, and she has round, green-hazel eyes with flecks of gold. Her hair is light brown and quite messy, no matter how she combs it; it hangs down to her waist when not tied back.
Personality: Sly and cunning, Lasaria is a willing participant in all of Alanith's pranks. She is somewhat introverted and a little mean-spirited; she doesn't get along with many people and is prone to taking her revenge through pranks. She is bold and very brave, but perhaps a little too reckless.
Bond: Green Alanith

Name: Uraivth
Size: 27' long
Parents: Green Kureeth x Red Shibeth
Personality: Dreamy and unfocused at the best of times, Uraivth seems more like your typical green than a blue at times. He has an extremely short attention span and tends to get lost in his own thoughts, even when in the middle of a conversation. He is a very reclusive dragon, though, and doesn't really like people; perhaps he exaggerates his own absent-mindedness.
Bond: Cr'mel

Name: Cr'mel
Appearance: Tall, but with an average build, Cr'mel still manages to be quite handsome. His narrow eyes are a pale, mossy green, and his hair is light brown with a loose wave; it reaches down to his shoulders.
Personality: Easily bored, Cr'mel likes to complain more than just about anything else. He's more intelligent than people give him credit for, but he is very lazy and doesn't like to work, preferring to avoid it as much as possible. He gets extremely nervous when in new places or doing new things and likes things to be in a set routine day after day.
Bond: Blue Uraivth
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Thank you! They're lovely, and I've got them all paged. I'll have to work on fleshing them out a bit. T'ren is already kind of developing in my head.

Pages:

http://anerisweyr.webs.com/crmel.htm Cr'mel and Blue Uraivth
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/hken.htm H'ken and Brown Vykreth
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/igheise.htm Igheise and Green Ophenielth
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/lasaria.htm Lasaria and Green Alanith
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/rchar.htm R'char and Blue Dreydath

I won't ask for anymore. I'm very happy with these. Thank you very very much.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yulara!

Name: Leirath
Size: 29' long
Personality: Introverted and silent, Leirath is an extremely quiet dragon who often surprises people when he bothers to speak up at all; especially since he speaks to humans as easily as other dragons. He is also smarter than one might expect of such a quiet dragon, with a clever sense of humor that few experiance.
Bond: S'van

Name: S'van
Appearance: Quite tall, but very thin, the effect is that he looks gangly and younger than his years, as if he's still a teenager. He's grown a thin, stubbly beard to try to combat this, with limited success. It's pale blond, like his wavy hair, and his eyes are pale blue.
Personality: S'van acts about a mature as he looks. He is quick to anger and hates when things don't go his way. He wants to be respected, but isn't entirely sure what he has to do to get that respect. He is also friendly and outgoing, but is very irresponsible and fickle. Impressing Leirath is probably the best thing that's happened to him in terms of growing up, though perhaps he's not ready to appreciate it.
Bond: Blue Leirath

Name: Ulroth
Personality: Subtle and intelligent, Ulroth is quiet but by no means stupid. He prefers to sit in the background and watch people rather than participate, but he's not averse to interfering when asked. He is a manipulative beast, but charismatic as well, so easily forgiven.
Bond: J'styne

Name: J'styne
Appearance: Pretty average in height but a little on the thin side, he's healthy but nothing spectacular to look at. He has deeply tanned skin and thick, black hair that falls to his shoulders, and his eyes are a deep blue.
Personality: Impulsive and unpredictable, J'styne is rash and has a tendency to rush into things without thinking. It's alright as far as he's concerned though, since Ulroth is always there to save him and/or his reputation. He's a friendly guy, the life of the party, and as charismatic as his bond.
Bond: Blue Ulroth

Name: Yandouth
Size: 32' long
Personality: A very intelligent, yet amibitious, dragon, Yandouth loves power and everything that comes with it. He is determined to earn a place of rank and respect where he can be in control. He is introverted and reclusive, though, and doesn't earn the trust of others easily.
Bond: Ver'aye

Name: Ver'aye
Appearance: Short and rather average in appearance, he's not very strong; unsurprising when you learn he spends much of his time indoors pouring over books. His skin is quite pale, and his eyes are a light grey as well. His hair, on the other hand, is quite dark, brown bordering on black, though it's cut quite short.
Personality: The nerdiest bookworm you ever met, Ver'aye loves knowledge for the sake of knowing, and it's rare for him to go anywhere without a book in hand. For all that he seems like a classic introvert, though, he is charming and funny when he tries to be, and he gets along quite well with most people, excelling at making the connections Yandouth lacks.
Bond: Brown Yandouth

Name: Freyath
Size: 21' long
Parents: Green Koneth x Blue Armuketh
Personality: Staunch and supportive, Freyath is an extremely caring dragon who wants nothing more than to help others. She is a pillar of strength to those in need, and as maternal in her instincts as any gold.
Bond: Terrani

Name: Terrani
Appearance: Tall for a woman and quite muscular, it's clear she is stronger than most women as well. She has light brown skin and angular, dark brown eyes. Her hair is extremely thick and curly, deep blue-black in color, though she typically keeps it cut quite short so it doesn't get in her way.
Personality: Terrani comes from a long line of blacksmiths and is proud to follow the family tradition. She is genial and friendly, more than her fearsome appearance would suggest, though she has a dislike for bullying behavior and is not afraid to step in and stop a fight when arguments turn physical.
Bond: Green Freyath

Name: Coriarth
Color: Bronze
Size: 37' long
Personality: Coriarth isn't exactly what you would expect a bronze to be. He looks big and fierce, sure, but he's actually extremely shy and hates to be the center of attention. Though there may be the seeds of a leader hiding deep within him, he is perfectly content to follow orders and keep his head down. The less he is noticed, the better.
Bond: N'mil

Name: N'mil
Appearance: Very small and thin, N'mil has very average looks and blends into a crowd quite well, if only because his height allows the taller people to hide him. He has creamy fair skin liberally marked with freckles and deep brown eyes. His hair is dark brown as well, mostly straight with just a bit of wave to it, and cut to his ears.
Personality: N'mil is satisfied with being overlooked and almost invisible for the most part, and like his dragon, he lacks the ambition to try for a position of leadership. He's quite laidback, actually, though he has a mischeivous streak and can't always resist causing trouble when people don't realize he's around.
Bond: Bronze Coriarth
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Wow! Thanks Kitsuneko! These are great!

Edit: They're all paged!

S'van and Blue Leirath: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/sirvan.html
J'styne and Blue Ulroth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/jastynemor.html
Ver'aye and Brown Yandouth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/verkelaye.html
Terrani and Green Freyath: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/terrani.html
N'mil and Bronze Coriarth: http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/nulomil.html

I've made a url change for J'styne and N'mil in case you copied them earlier. The updated links are above.
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Awesome. I love Yulara's new dragons. I love all of these guys so much. I can't wait to see Shard's eight. I'm so tempted to go for a third set just to flesh out my wings a bit more, but that'd be way too much greed for me. LOL
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

LOL. I know what you mean. I think I might just ask for one more later. Some sort of odd colored dragon. I like oddities every once in a while. XD
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

I'm going to go ahead and request a few more. I love these guys!

Your Name: Neishai
How many dragons would you like?: hm... how about 8?
Any particular colors you'd like?: nope! well... maybe one metallic? the rest completely random please!
Do you want rider information included with them?: yes please! But do be a little vaguer if it would make it easier on you.
Any other preferences?: No gender preferences. I would love it if I could get some more off-the-wall pairings (like the taur pony!).

- - -

Oh just a note, I may be changing some of my riders' links soon. I'm not sure how soon that will be, so this is just a heads-up for you. And when I do, they'll be posted here (or Sedona as applicable) as well as my Database thread. :)
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Shard!

Name: Kiyestath
Size: 21' long
Parents: Green Bareth x Blue Amichath
Personality: Very much a loner and the type who seldom speaks up, Kiyestath is somewhat shy and keeps to herself. Her manner and abilities have given her a mysterious air that tends to keep others away. She gets distracted often and is easily confused, however she has a knack for psionics--she is one of the few Pernese dragons who have fully mastered their telekinetic abilites, and she can move objects around her effortlessly.
Bond: Endya

Name: Endya
Appearance: Tall and quite strong, Endya is built like a warrior, with muscles on top of muscles. Her skin is a dark tan, and her almond-shaped eyes are deep brown. Her hair is black, mostly straight, and usually braided or tied back, though it's long enough to reach her waist when left free.
Personality: If there's one thing Endya hates, it's being left with nothing to do. She's a very active person who loves to spar, and sometimes gives fighting lessons, though she doesn't have much patience with slow learners. She is somewhat introverted and has few friends, but she is content that way, as long as she has Kiyestath.
Bond: Green Kiyestath

Name: Phanymeth
Color: Gold
Size: 40' long
Personality: Contrary to the popular image of a queen, Phanymeth is rather shy and nervous around other dragons. She is friendly, though it takes a while for her to warm up to people, and she is not assertive in the least. She loves eggs and children, though.
Bond: Uleinah

Name: Uleinah
Appearance: Average in height but on the slender side, that doesn't stop her from having some curves, though. Her long hair is a shiny black, and curls slightly, though she usually ties it back. Her skin is pale and flawless, while her eyes are deep green.
Personality: Uleinah was confident she'd Impress a queen ever since she'd been searched, but Phanymeth still managed to surprise her. Unlike her gold, the rider is confident and charismatic, a little self-absorbed, granted, but she has a more dominant personality and prefers to be in charge.
Bond: Gold Phanymeth

Name: Trushoth
Size: 34' long
Personality: Trushoth is an extremely quiet dragon. It's actually not uncommon for him to go days without saying a single word. Whether this is due to shyness or an antisocial personality is a mystery to everyone but P'mint. He never says anything deliberately rude, but his uncanny stare can come off that way.
Bond: P'mint

Name: P'mint
Appearance: Average in height but round, he looks a little like a younger Santa Claus, especially since he prefers wearing red. His hair is a medium shade of brown and quite wavy, as is his neatly trimmed beard, and his round eyes are a light blue.
Personality: Jovial and outgoing, P'mint has long since given up on bringing Trushoth out of his shell. He prefers to spend his nights chatting and partying with other people, but occassionally he'll stay behind to keep the brown company.
Bond: Brown Trushoth

Name: Arcieth
Size: 25' long
Parents: Green Koneth x Blue Armuketh
Personality: Arcieth is a rather grumpy blue and is rarely completely satisfied with his surroundings. D'ret's tendency to spoil him probably hasn't helped, either. He dislikes bright light and spends a disproportionate amount of his time within caves--he like spelunking, as long as the cavern is large enough for him to fit inside.
Bond: D'ret

Name: D'ret
Appearance: Tall and heavily muscled, it's clear D'ret keeps himself in shape. He's definitely not the sort of person you'd like to meet first in a dark alley. His skin is tanned from lots of time spent outdoors, and tattooes are clearly visible on his arms. His hair is dark brown, straight, but cropped very short, and his eyes are a lighter brown.
Personality: At odds with his physical appearance, D'ret is as fierce as a kitten once you get to know him. He's a pacifist and tries to avoid violence whenever possible--part of the reason he's cultivated his dangerous image is so he can intimidate attackers and scare them away before it becomes a brawl. He fawns over Arcieth, eager to make sure the blue has everything he needs, and he loves the idea of having children, whether he settles down with a weyrmate or not.
Bond: Blue Arcieth

Name: Regath
Size: 23' long
Parents: Green Sharmieth x Blue Kjoreth
Personality: Regath is incredibly easily depressed. She has always been unsure of herself and tends to overreact to criticism, occassionally even panicking. Despite that, she is a sweet and gentle dragoness when she is happy, though she tends to mope and ignore people when down.
Bond: Vehlya

Name: Vehlya
Appearance: Fairly average in height and build, Vehlya has fair skin with lots of freckles and huge, dark brown eyes. Her hair is a bright coppery red with a tendency to go everywhere; she typically keeps it in a pair of short pigtails.
Personality: Vehlya has a long temper and a lot of patience. It'll take a lot to make her angry, but once she hits that point, her red-headed temper comes to the forefront. Just let her throw a few things, preferably in a room with padded walls, and she'll calm down soon enough. She is protective of Regath and hates seeing her be mistreated.
Bond: Green Regath

Name: Malth
Parents: Green Rijith x Blue Athuiteth
Personality: Malth is a very curious green with a keen mind. She enjoys flying and especially loves to visit new places and see new things. She is outgoing as well, and enjoys talking to people, whether she knows them or not. She's anything but shy.
Bond: Sai'var

Name: Sai'var
Appearance: On the tall side but very lean, he doesn't seem like he spends a lot of time outdoors, but he does. His skin is a naturally dark tan while his eyes are deep blue. His wavy black hair reaches to the nape of his neck.
Personality: Sai'var doesn't have much patience for reading or writing, but that doesn't mean he's dumb. His strengths lay towards street-smarts and wilderness lore, both things he is well-versed in. He grew up mainly on his own and has kept a distinct independant nature.
Bond: Green Malth

Name: Hardeoth
Personality: Cold and harsh, Hardeoth is not a popular dragon. He has high standards and few people meet them. He has a surprisingly long temper, given his gruff manner, and has quite a bit of patience as well, but he doesn't like to show it.
Bond: B'lyle

Name: B'lyle
Appearance: Big and strong, he's taller than average and heavily muscled, with dark brown skin. His head is shaved bald, and his eyes are amber brown.
Personality: He acts mean and intimidating, but this is largely an act. He'll take action if necessary, but B'lyle fancies himself a coward and is constantly underestimating himself. He isn't very sociable and has trouble talking to people.
Bond: Blue Hardeoth

Name: Ewelath
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Bronze Argaeth
Personality: Ewelath is a very musical dragon, constantly humming along to her own tune, sometimes out loud, sometimes silently. She loves to dance, though she'd better be in a big, wide-open space; she is often clumsy in her movements and doesn't always watch where she's going. She is very outgoing and talks to pretty much anyone who glances her way.
Bond: Criyana

Name: Criyana
Appearance: A little shorter than average, with a lithe build, she has reddish tanned skin and her narrow eyes are amber-gold. Her hair is quite curly, dyed platinum blonde, and hangs down to her shoulders.
Personality: Her turns as a harper have taught her patience and the best way to talk to people, but she is not naturally as outgoing as Ewelath and values her alone-time. She is a very good player and singer and likes showing off her skills.
Bond: Green Ewelath
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Awesome colour variations as always! :D
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Okay, I just can't resist. These are just so awesome! LOL

Your Name: Yulara
How many dragons would you like?: umm...how about just three this time
Any particular colors you'd like?: mmm...how about odd colors
Do you want rider information included with them?: Not this time. I'll spare you and make my own. ;)

Thanks Kitsuneko for being so generous.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

WOW! so many beautiful colors!! That neon-bluegreen is just amazing! :D Thank you! Will get these paged asap.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

How many more do you have left, Kitsuneko?
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

After subtracting the eleven dragons I still have to do...70. :D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

70? Oh my! Then I shall have no qualms about asking for more. It's just a question of how many. :)
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I was glancing at this thread for no particular reason the other day, and I realized I still had dragon requests to fill out! Oops. Sorry about the wait! XD I'll still accept new requests, but be aware that it could take awhile before I finish them.

Neishai!

Name: Delasheth
Personality: Cynical and sarcastic, Delasheth has a witty sense of humor and he's not reluctant to turn it onto people he calls his friends; even his rider is not entirely exempt. Though he shows a marked preference for greens, he is relatively slow in the air and tends to fall behind in mating flights.
Bond: M'dayne

Name: M'dayne
Appearance: Tall and well-built, it's obvious he spends a lot of time in the sun, as he has well-tanned skin and sun-bleached brown-blond hair. It's somewhat messy when allowed to grow out, which is why he keeps it at an inch or two long. He has narrow, golden brown eyes.
Personality: A little arrogant, but definitely sure of himself, he thinks of himself as a leader of men, and while he can follow someone else's orders, he doesn't have to like it. He is pretty shrewd, preferring to keep his opinions to himself, and often acts friendlier than he really feels.
Bond: Blue Delasheth

Name: Alshiyath
Size: 23' long
Personality: Calm and mild-mannered, she's a rather laid-back dragon who doesn't get upset easily. She has lots of patience and is good at calming down other dragons who may be in distress. The rest of the time, she has a surprisingly sharp sarcastic streak and a caustic wit when annoyed.
Bond: Killiah

Name: Killiah
Appearance: Very tall and muscular, she has a very masculine build and has, in fact, been mistaken for a man before. The effect is softened, though only slightly, by her straight, strawberry-blonde hair, which is worn very long and rarely tied back. Her eyes are rather small and greenish hazel.
Personality: Killiah has a crippling fear of water stemming from a traumatic event in her childhood. She is incapable of swimming and getting her onto a boat would be impossible. She loathes showing her weaknesses, though, so she'll try to make excuses to hide her fear. She is not very patient and gets annoyed easily.
Bond: Green Alshiyath

Name: Creeyath
Size: 33' long
Personality: Very shy around other dragons, Creeyath gets especially awkward when he has a crush and, well, let's just say he's no charmer. He can be very focused when given a task, however, and he loves to be appreciated, so he always tries his best. This need to impress can sometimes lead him to taking unwise risks.
Bond: Z'leik

Name: Z'leik
Race: Elk-Shifter
Appearance: He has long, pony-tailed brown hair that's starting to silver early. His skin is darkly tanned, and he is quite tall, with a long-legged build. His eyes are round and very dark brown. He shifts into a tan-furred elk whenever he likes.
Personality: Clever and witty, he has a sharp tongue and tends to be a bit snarky, but he is also charismatic and is good at gaining the trust of others. He is not particularly polite, but he is smart enough to not act rudely, either, and he is the sort that could be either a leader or a follower comfortably.
Bond: Brown Creeyath

Name: Iyanihth
Size: 31' long
Parents: Green Yalirienth x Blue Tanauth
Personality: Very focused and intelligent, he tends to get obsessed with his interests, which are typically very narrow in scope. He is a quiet dragon, not willing to speak to humans other than his rider, and though he has a few friends among dragons, he is a natural loner. He is surprisingly fast for a brown and a quick dodger, but his flames have very poor accuracy.
Bond: Bhiyuu

Name: Bhiyuu
Race: Anthropomorphic African Wild Dog
Appearance: Very small and skinny, with tanned skin covered in a thin layer of mottled black, yellow, and tan. Her hair is definitely longer, but still the same mottled colors as her fur. It tends to be pretty curly, and hangs to her shoulders. Her eyes are golden brown, and she has a short muzzle, digitigrade legs, and a long tail.
Personality: Judgmental, she can be rather prejudiced and makes up her mind about other people with very little other input. This can make her difficult to get along with, and she's not effective at making friends. She tends to be indifferent to it though, as she is with most things, in fact. Unless something catches her interest, her response to it tends to be apathy.
Bond: Brown Iyanihth

Name: Lukith
Size: 26' long
Personality: Silent and mysterious, Lukith keeps to himself, which adds an air of mystique to him. He isn't above cultivating this reputation with strange musings and flowery, almost poetic language. He is charismatic and seems to get along well with most people, and he is a solid and dependable friend, as well.
Bond: M'kor

Name: M'kor
Appearance: Tall, with a rather average build, his skin is very pale, almost white, which contrasts with his dark red hair. It is somwhat long, hanging down to his shoulderblades, and often tied back in a ponytail. His striking eyes are a purplish-blue color.
Personality: Impatient and easily upset, he can be difficult to get along with, but he's generally pretty friendly, if hasty. He loves a good race and has a tendency to gamble far too much.
Bond: Blue Lukith

Name: Yaluoth
Color: Bronze
Size: 39' long
Personality: Happy and cheerful most of the time, Yaluoth is a fairly average bronze. He is personable and charming, the sort who puts others at ease and earns trust easily. He is a decent leader and has a sharp mind, especially when it comes to strategy. He can be a bit lazy, though, happy to take a time out whenever he's given the chance, and he loves a good, comfortable sunning rock.
Bond: Poroiet

Name: Poroiet
Race: Centaur
Appearance: His lower body is that of a solid white horse, fairly average in build, with a short, often braided, tail. The skin on his upper body is a pale pink-cream, and his hair is similarly a pale strawberry-blond color. It's quite curly, and rather long, reaching down to his upper back at least. His eyes are round and a very pale blue.
Personality: Extremely intelligent and rather bookish, he is an avid reader and a talented storyteller. He is quite fond of children and doesn't mind babysitting; he probably wouldn't mind having a family of his own, either. He usually appears quite serious, but he'll surprise you with a sly sense of humor and a loud, braying laugh.
Bond: Bronze Yaluoth

Name: Shayjeth
Size: 26' long
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Bronze Argaeth
Personality: Shayjeth is an incredibly intelligent dragon, certainly a genius. He has a particular gift for numbers, and is quite good at calculations. He is also a quick thinker, and perhaps not surprisingly, he makes a good Threadfighter. He also thinks rather highly of himself, though, and he is probably not a very easy dragon to get along with.
Bond: Br'len

Name: Br'len
Appearance: Very short but quite bulky, he is stronger than he looks and has more than one scar from fights he's gotten into. His short, black hair is neat and thick, and his eyes are a mossy green.
Personality: Br'len thinks of himself as a fun-loving, friendly guy, but he's not the best with words and it is not uncommon for him to offend without realizing or meaning to. He is a hard-worker and determined, but he likes to fight, too. He is a physical person and doesn't care much for smarts--he never learned to read and has no desire to learn.
Bond: Blue Shayjeth

Yulara!

Name: Monyth
Size: 32' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Atreyuth
Personality: Talkative and outgoing, Monyth seems like a very friendly dragon on the surface, but this just serves to mask how manipulative he is. He is intelligent but quite immoral and thinks little about other people, only how he can use them. He tends to believe others will act the same way he does, so he is very mistrustful and suspicious of strangers.
Bond: Gr'lan

Name: Gr'lan
Appearance: Gr'lan is quite short and on the solid side, his body packed with muscle. He has pale skin and narrow, brown eyes. His strawberry blond hair is straight and cut quite short.
Personality: Gr'lan is very much an idealist, with an optomistic view of the world and a drive to make things better. He prefers to think the best of people, but he is not stupid or naive, and won't take unnecessary risks--unless it involves Monyth. He knows quite well what the brown is like, but he is still convinced he can get him to change his ways with enough time.
Bond: Brown Monyth

Name: Thinath
Size: 27' long
Personality: Friendly and easy-going, Thinath is a very tolerant dragon who doesn't often get upset. He is quite calm and patient, and he is friends with all sorts and loves to meet new people. He is rather quiet, not talking all that much, but thoughtful, if a bit dreamy.
Bond: Z'rahl

Name: Z'rahl
Appearance: Fairly average in height and build, though he does have some muscle on him. He's got deep, bronze-tanned skin and he's considered quite the looker. His hair is a medium brown, quite full and fluffy, and it is cut just to his ears. His eyes are a ver ydark blue.
Personality: Scornful and rebellious, Z'rahl loves to make trouble, and unsurprisingly, he doesn't have a whole lot of friends. He is a flirt though, and he can be quite charming when he wants to be. He is witty and sarcastic, with a great sense of humor.
Bond: Blue Thinath

Name: Zonuith
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Brown Boosteth
Personality: Despite her small size, Zonuith is very strong, and she is very proud of this. She thinks quite highly of herself and dislikes taking orders. She believes that greens and blues are just as good as their larger siblings and thinks that she should be in control. She is definitely a fighter, though, and she loathes the thought of wasting away over clutches.
Bond: R'lon

Name: R'lon
Appearance: Slightly taller than average, R'lon is very thin, looking almost malnourished. His skin has a pale cast to it and he doesn't often look to be in the best health. His brown hair curls and bit, and it reaches down to the nape of his neck. He has tilted, golden brown eyes.
Personality: R'lon is very much a loner who doesn't have much use for other people. He doesn't have many social skills and doesn't care if he says something rude, so he offends people a lot. He dislikes work and is rather lazy; he doesn't care to see things through and he tends to give up easily unless Zonuith is there to push him.
Bond: Green Zonuith
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Oooohhh! Thanks! I'll have them paged later this evening hopefully. Been really busy the past few days. Thanks for the riders as well!
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

I love these so much. I'd like a few more please.

Your Name: Rhiannon
How many dragons would you like?: Hmmm... five more please.
Any particular colors you'd like?: Any is fine. I like them all.
Do you want rider information included with them?: Sure. If you have time, that is.
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

I love them, too! I might ask for a few more later. I need to catch up with myself first. :)