Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Re: Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Post by Kitsuneko »

Rhiannon!

Name: Sleegoth
Race: Pernese Dragon
Color: Blue
Size: 28' long
Parents: Gold Vakantath x Bronze Penlth
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Assisted Firebreath
Personality: Defiant and rebellious, Sleegoth likes to defy convention simply for the sake of doing so. He is outgoing and energetic; he hates having to sit still for any length of time and gets jittery and twitchy when restrained. Unsurprisingly, he's a speedy flyer in the air.
Bond: L'gan

Name: L'gan
Race: Human
Appearance: Tall and rather slim, his hair is somewhat messy, light brown in color, and he keeps it cut short. His eyes are dark brown. His skin is pale, and L'gan usually bears a few not-yet-healed scars, as he has a rare disorder that prevents him from feeling pain.
Personality: Quiet and something of a loner, L'gan doesn't like to be around people and his social skills have really suffered as a result. He only has a few friends, but he is extremely loyal to them. He is perfectly willing to follow orders, but he won't follow blindly; they have to earn his respect first.
Bond: Blue Sleegoth

Name: Molkiarth
Size: 26' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Atreyuth
Personality: Molkiarth is a lazy dragon who prefers to shirk work whenever possible. He is fairly easy-going and follows orders, even if he gripes about it the whole time. He is something of a loner, but he does have a weak spot for pretty greens.
Bond: I'lit

Name: I'lit
Appearance: Short and on the heavy side, he has darkly tanned skin and black hair. It's rather wild and messy, and hangs to his shoulders. His eyes are narrow and hazel grey.
Personality: Athletic and competitive, he loves to play sports. He is a team player and works well with other people, but he prefers not to be in charge. He is quite intelligent and friendly, with a charming and flirtatious personality.
Bond: Blue Molkiarth

Name: Victorinath
Color: Green
Size: 23' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Atreyuth
Personality: Independant and proud of it, Victorinath doesn't like to rely on others and prefers to do things her own way. This gets her in trouble sometimes, particularly during Threadfall, but she's stubborn.
Bond: Er'crin

Name: Er'crin
Appearance: Tall and well-built, he is quite muscular and it's clear he spends a lot of time outdoors. His skin is a dark brown and he has very curly, black hair which is cut quite short. His eyes are deep brown.
Personality: Er'crin is good at improvising and thinking on his feet. He's quite intelligent, but most people wouldn't think so, as he doesn't care to read and prefers to be active, doing something (usually getting into trouble). He doesn't like bullies, and he has a bit of a mischeivous streak, but the only people he gets into trouble are those who he believes deserve it.
Bond: Green Victorinath

Name: Yasmuth
Size: 21' long
Parents: Gold Yuneth x Brown Ujanforth
Personality: Shy and introverted, Yasmuth is self-conscious and hates to draw attention to herself. She will often do less than her best in order to avoid standing out, though she's actually an above-average fighter in the air. She falls in love easily and can be rather naive.
Bond: Crevahra

Name: Crevahra
Appearance: Average in height and build, though she is stronger than she looks. Her skin is lightly tanned, and her sun-bleached blonde hair is straight and neat, reaching down to her shoulderblades. She has small, very dark brown eyes.
Personality: Cheerful and friendly, she loves to meet new people and is a shameless flirt. It doesn't usually go beyond flirting, though, as she has a well-hidden fear of relationships. She is a little too trusting for her own good, and not too sure about how the world works outside her little farm, though she's slowly learning.
Bond: Green Yasmuth

Name: Hurenpurth
Size: 25' long
Personality: Hurenpurth is very energetic, as well as hasty and impatient. There's nothing she hates more than being forced to wait, and she never stays quite still, always twitching her tail or rearranging her wings or the like. She is friendly, but somewhat socially awkward, always talking either too much or too little.
Bond: Liyei

Name: Liyei
Appearance: Very tall and thin, with a slender, willowy build, she looks like a proper lady, especially when dressed up in her best. Her hair is very pale, silvery-blonde, and quite long, though since Impressing Hurenpurth, she's preferred tying it back. Her is a pale creamy color, and her eyes are a strikingly bright green.
Personality: Very prim and proper, she was raised as the daughter of a Lord and it shows. It doesn't mean she's stuck up or conceited, however; she is actually very kind and understanding, and she genuinely wants to help people. She doesn't quite understand humor, especially the sarcastic kind.
Bond: Green Hurenpurth
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Your Name: Yulara
How many dragons would you like?: Maybe...five...it's a nice round number
Any particular colors you'd like?: Anything is good.
Do you want rider information included with them?: Only if you have time.
Any other preferences?: Nope

I just can't help myself. :) They're so fun!
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

Thank you, Kitsuneko! They're lovely. I'll get these paged tomorrow. I need to start filling out my upper wings a bit more. These will definitely help.

EDIT: Okay all settled. I'll try to flesh them out later.

http://anerisweyr.webs.com/crevahra.htm
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/lerigan.htm
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/liyei.htm
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/erocrin.htm
http://anerisweyr.webs.com/iyalit.htm
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yulara!

Name: Ancestanth
Size: 28' long
Parents: Green Koneth x Blue Armuketh
Personality: Charming and likable, he is friendlier than his bond, but tends to be a bit awkward around strangers. He is a bit of a flirt and prefers greens. He doesn't think much of unusual colors and can be somewhat snooty about it.
Bond: Cessa

Name: Cessa
Appearance: Small and thin, with lightly tanned skin. Her hair is very long and tightly braided, blue-black in color. She has somewhat slanted, dark brown eyes.
Personality: A loner, she doesn't like to spend a lot of time around other people. She is slow to trust and makes few friends. She has an active imagination, though, and tends to daydream a lot. She is an avid reader and loves all types of stories.
Bond: Blue Ancestanth

Name: Essoketh
Size: 22' long
Parents: Green Rijith x Blue Athuiteth
Personality: Essoketh tends to speak without thinking and often comes off as rude and impertinent. She is quite prideful and usually tries to make excuses for herself rather than own up to her mistakes.
Bond: And'los

Name: And'los
Appearance: Very tall and massive, with a strong build, he can look pretty intimidating. He has darkly tanned skin and hazel brown eyes. His hair is quite messy and hangs to his ears. It's a light, sandy brown.
Personality: And'los is a thoughtful, giving person who loves to help others. He has a particular fondness for animals and seems to collect fire lizards. He isn't particularly brave though and tends to be quite cautious in Threadfall, and he really hates small, tight spaces.
Bond: Green Essoketh

Name: Cuainfarth
Size: 25' long
Parents: Green Kureeth x Red Shibeth
Personality: Unusually intelligent for a Pernese dragon, Cuainfath loves stories and poems and has an excellent memory. She is not particularly flirtatious, but is very romantic, hoping to settle down with one mate someday.
Bond: Marslyn

Name: Marslyn
Appearance: Fairly average in appearance, she doesn't stand out much except for her unusually dark blue eyes. Her skin is darkly tanned from spending lots of time outside, and her hair is a sandy blonde, hangs to her waist, and is usually kept in a pony-tail.
Personality: A little awkward around other people, Marslyn tries to make friends, but she's not all that good at it. She has a short temper and tends to get upset quite easily, which drives people away. She is easily depressed, and it's usually Cuainfarth's job to try to cheer her up.
Bond: Green Cuainfarth

Name: Gwyth
Size: 21' long
Personality: Easily angered and short-tempered, Gwyth is sarcastic and seldom gets along with other dragons. She is disdainful of most humans, with the exception of her rider. She is generally apathetic when not angry and lazy, not liking to fly any more than Mal'dn.
Bond: Mal'dn

Name: Mal'dn
Appearance: A little short and pudgy, he is rather unassuming, with tanned skin. His hair is light brown and straight, cut to his ears. He has small, brown eyes.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, he has a lot of friends and acquaintances, but he tries to keep his past to himself. He can be rather mysterious, and he likes to keep people guessing. He tries to get out of flying Thread whenever possible, or riding Gwyth at all, as he has a minor fear of heights.
Bond: Green Gwyth

Name: Roburnth
Size: 27' long
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Bronze Argaeth
Personality: Very energetic, he loves to be active and flies a lot. He is as much of a flirt as his bond, and loves to chase females of all types. He is charming and well-mannered, with a gift for poetry.
Bond: D'val

Name: D'val
Appearance: D'val is small and bulky, with a solid build, and he is considered quite handsome. He has pale skin and cat-like, green-gold eyes. His black hair is deliberately tousled and messy, and is cut to the nape of his neck.
Personality: A little arrogant and more than a little conceited, D'val is quite proud of his looks and he is a shameless flirt, though he has no desire for commitment or long-term relationships.
Bond: Blue Roburnth
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Thanks, Kitsuneko! These are lovely! I'll have them paged soon!

EDIT: Alright. They're all paged. You can find them here.

http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/cessa.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/andilos.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/marslyn.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/malordin.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/dirynval.html

I'll work on their backgrounds as I get the chance.
Yulara
Fledgling

Post by Yulara »

Oh my gosh! I totally missed my three on the previous page. I'm so sorry! I will have them paged asap.

EDIT: Okay. They're all paged. Here are the links, and I will work on backgrounds later. I'm terribly sorry that I completely forgot about them.

http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/grothlan.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/ziendrahl.html
http://www.angelfire.com/al3/weyr/rikellon.html

I think this is a good sign that I should hold off on requesting more until I have caught up with the ones I already have. :)