Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Post by Kitsuneko »

Been doing some work on Sedona's history and the backstories of some of it's riders, and well, to put it simply, I've got several clutches worth of dragons to give away. They all were hatched prior to the opening of Sedona Weyr and most of the mothers are greens who are now in the fighting wings, though there are also several Queen clutches, including three gold eggs! The generator seemed to quite like giving me gold mothers and high-ranking hatchlings. There's also a small handful of rares and two-tones available.

You may send in characters if you like, but I will make riders to go with the dragons if you like. Riders will be Pernese humans unless requested otherwise, but they can be non-human if you wish, as these would have been hatched at Darkling Dawn or other unnamed Dragonries. Also, I'm doing unique images for the dragons, with patterns and natural markings. :D

Your Name:
How many dragons would you like?: No limit for now, there's plenty to go around!
Any particular colors you'd like?:
Do you want rider information included with them?:
Any other preferences?:
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
erinnyes
Egg

Re: Old-Fashioned Old World Giveaway

Post by erinnyes »

Awesome!! :D I can't wait to see your dragons! I'm working on Candidates for the clutch already, but I'll make you a few for this too!

Your Name: Erinnyes
How many dragons would you like?: I'll go with 4 for now, maybe more once I get all those paged! :)
Any particular colors you'd like?: Browns, blues and greens! :)
Do you want rider information included with them?: Sure, if it's no trouble? I love those random riders!
Any other preferences?: No metallics or rares for the moment, I sort of ended up with a disproportionate ratio of them and I'm trying to even things out. ;)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Your Name: StarFyre
How many dragons would you like?: 5 for the moment
Any particular colors you'd like?: anything
Do you want rider information included with them?: yesplease, though light on Pernese humans
Any other preferences?: patterns and markings are lovely
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Your Name: Delyar
How many dragons would you like?: Oh my, this is a dangerous idea. Is batches of 5 alright?
Any particular colors you'd like?: If you have cross-gendered basics, I would be very very happy.
Do you want rider information included with them?: Absolutely.
Any other preferences?: Not really. :)

This sounds awesome!
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Erinnyes!

Name: Atoneth
Race: Pernese Dragon
Color: Green
Size: 25' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Atreyuth
Abilities: Telepathy, Teleportation, Assisted Firebreath
Personality: Cheerful and affectionate, she is a flirtatious and very amorous dragon, even when she's not close to rising. She is intelligent as well, very clever, though she has a short attention span and gets distracted easily. Her large size and bulky build helps her to restrain other dragons when needed, helping her rider in her craft.
Bond: Yaneesa

Name: Yaneesa
Race: Human
Appearance: Yaneesa is thin and willowy, with pale skin and golden blonde hair which is often braided and hangs to her shoulderblades. Her eyes are small and pale blue in color.
Personality: Despite her fragile appearance, Yaneesa is a fiery and determined young woman with a passion for healing. Though she has training in both human healing and dragonhealing, she tends to work with dragons more often, particularly with Atoneth's help.
Bond: Green Atoneth

Name: Olliedaneth
Color: Blue
Size: 27' long
Parents: Green-White Numorth x Clouded Blue Codianth
Personality: A focused and versatile dragon, Ollie is a talented dragon and quite acrobatic in the air. He is suave and charismatic when it comes to females, and loves to chase, whether he wins the dragoness or not. The rest of the time, however, he is a loner and not that talkative.
Bond: H'ris

Name: H'ris
Appearance: H'ris has a short but stocky build, looking almost like a stereotypical dwarf, if he was just a bit shorter. He has long, wild black hair and an impressive beard, along with dark skin and eyes.
Personality: A jolly and outgoing person, H'ris loves to flirt and just talk to people, and he's a marvelous storyteller. He loves children and will probably end up with a small brood of his own, if he hasn't already.
Bond: Blue Olliedanath

Name: Duedoth
Size: 21' long
Parents: White Opazath x Blue Istyth
Personality: Shy and quiet, but sweet, Duedoth is a lady, well-mannered and polite. She is creative and enjoys music and stories.
Bond: J'nah

Name: J'nah
Appearance: J'nah is average in height and build, the sort of person that doesn't really stand out. He has plain, medium brown hair that reaches just to his ears and pale skin, with medium brown eyes.
Personality: J'nah spends most of his time alone, and he's happy that way. He's not quite as shy as his bond, but he doesn't really talk to people more than necessary and makes few friends.
Bond: Green Duedoth

Name: Angelyth
Color: Brown
Size: 32' long
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Brown Boosteth
Personality: Outgoing and charismatic, this dragon loves to talk, and he doesn't care who listens. He is short on tact, but otherwise a good person to go to with your problems. He is quite intelligent and would make a good searchdragon; he's at least as sensitive to potential candidates as most blues--on the other hand, he's shown himself to be a good threadfighter as well in weyrling training.
Bond: B'dahl

Name: B'dahl
Appearance: Tall and stocky, B'dahl is quite imposing. He has darkly tanned skin and black hair. It's curly, but far too short to really show it, barely an inch long. His eyes are narrow and amber gold.
Personality: Despite his appearance, B'dahl loves a good laugh. He doesn't mind scaring people, but he has the heart of a kitten. He enjoys meeting people and particular loves a good flirt.
Bond: Brown Angelyth

The rest will come later. :)
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Starfyre!

Name: Kloonath
Size: 29' long
Personality: Kloonath is outgoing and extremely passionate about his interests, willing to talk for great lengths whether anyone else is listening or not. He is quite friendly and likes most people, but he is not particularly smart, and quite awkward with a crush.
Bond: Seya

Name: Seya
Appearance: Slender and a bit short, Seya has reddish-brown, shoulder-length hair that curls at the tips. She dresses in plain, masculine clothing and has large, sea-green eyes.
Personality: Seya is a bit of a tomboy and doesn't get along with most other women. She is somewhat introverted and clumsy with her manners, but she feels more comfortable around the guys.
Bond: Blue Kloonath

Name: Georgiath
Size: 25' long
Parents: Green Yalirienth x Blue Tanauth
Personality: A notorious gossip, Georgiath loves to chat with her fellow greens, but she has a nasty temper and her comments often are mean-spirited. She gets jealous easily and is very protective of her chasers, particularly the blues.
Bond: Bhavriya

Name: Bhavriya
Appearance: Small and thin and pretty, she has creamy fair skin and light brown hair that is straight and hangs to her lower back. Her eyes are pale green.
Personality: She's a sour-tempered, easily-angered women who doesn't get along well with others most of the time. She is ambitious and determined to get ahead, and she doesn't care what happens to those who get in her way.
Bond: Green Georgiath

Name: Vraith
Color: Bronze
Size: 38' long
Parents: Green Kureeth x Red Shibeth
Personality: Vraith is a huge coward who hates to fight with others; it's pretty easy to make him back down. He is intimidated by golds and other large dragons and prefers to spend his time around the smaller colors. He is quite chatty and talks to other dragons often, and he is also surprisingly clever.
Bond: I'dein

Name: I'dein
Race: Human(?)
Appearance: Short enough to be called a dwarf; he may well be one, as he won't say where he originally came from. He is frizzy, white-blonde hair and a short, well-trimmed beard, along with bright brown eyes.
Personality: Sensible and down-to-earth, it takes a lot to get him upset and he is good at calming down others. He likes to help people and is quite wise. He does have a rather severe fear of water, however.
Bond: Bronze Vraith

Name: Firuith
Size: 31' long
Personality: Calm and mild-mannered, Firuith is also extremely shy and is dependant on his bond for companionship. He has a decent memory and is pretty intelligent for a Pernese dragon. He is shy around females and rarely chases, but he's the sort to devote himself to one mate eventually.
Bond: Farris

Name: Farris
Race: Weregekko
Appearance: Tall and skinny, Farris is too geeky-looking to be conventionally attractive. He has messy, curly black hair and lightly-tanned skin, and his eyes are large and dark blue.
Personality: Solid and firm, nothing seems to faze him. He is cheerful and friendly, very outgoing with a love of meeting new people. He is a classic extrovert, happiest when he is in a crowd of people. After a bite from a particularly badly-behaved gekko, he is forced to shift into a reddish-brown lizard every full moon, but he's gotten used to it by now.
Bond: Blue Firuith

Name: Chijasherth
Size: 35' long
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Bronze Argaeth
Personality: Indifferent at best towards others, he is arrogant and conceited, traits which tend to keep others away from him. Despite his boasting, he is not particularly intelligent and he is easily fooled. He rarely chases smaller colors and prefers to go after queens.
Bond: K'lan

Name: K'lan
Appearance: Tall but deceptively thin, he's stronger than he looks. He's an albino, with very pale skin and wavy, shoulder-length white hair. His eyes are slanted slightly and a pale red color.
Personality: Calm and collected at all times, K'lan keeps a cool head and makes a good leader in a crises. He is pretty much a loner who prefers not to deal with other people, but he can be polite when he needs to be.
Bond: Chijasherth
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Delyar!

Name: Bektith
Size: 23' long
Parents: Gold Mirheth x Bronze Kilanth
Personality: Defiant and rebellious, he doesn't like to follow orders and prefers to go off and do his own thing. His rider's opinion is very important to him, however; I'denym is the one person he will listen to. He is clever and certainly knows it; he's got a trace of arrogance and lets his intelligence go to his head.
Bond: I'denym

Name: I'denym
Appearance: Short but with a bulky build, I'denym has creamy fair, freckled skin and pale brown eyes. His hair is black and slightly curly; it hangs down to his shoulder blades, though he sometimes ties it back.
Personality: He likes animals, but gets nervous around other people. He's not very outgoing and prefers to keep to himself, but he enjoys spending time with Bektith. He is not as rebellious as the green and tries to be a good worker.
Bond: Green Bektith

Name: Ebonith
Size: 22' long
Parents: Green Ashith x Blue Garrath
Personality: A fairly normal green, she is flirty and likes to talk to her friends. She is not actually very outgoing though, so while she enjoys time with her friends, she doesn't actually have that many of them. She shows a particular fondess for browns in her flights, but she is not particularly picky.
Bond: Theindi

Name: Theindi
Appearance: Extremely tall, her average build combined with her height makes her look thinner and less healthy than she really is. She has pale skin and pale, strawberry blonde hair that reaches all the way to her waist. Her eyes are a surprisingly dark brown that looks black.
Personality: Proud and with just a touch of arrogance, Theindi still manages to be a friendly and well-liked person. She enjoys outdoors activites like hiking and fishing, though it is rare for Ebonith to accompany her.
Bond: Green Ebonith

Name: Sisamyth
Personality: Sismyth is an extremely talkative, outgoing dragon. He talks to humans at least as easily as other dragons and loves to meet people. He is also extremely intelligent and quite eager to help others. He is particularly fond of children and enjoys spending time with them.
Bond: G'mil

Name: G'mil
Appearance: Average in height and build, G'mil has lightly tanned skin. His hair is short and curly, cut to around his ears, and it is a dark brown in color. His eyes are narrow and dark brown as well.
Personality: By no means as outgoing as his bond, G'mil is a sour, cranky person who is a bit of a misanthrope. He is certainly intelligent, though, borderline genius, though he is the type who gets frustrated easily with slower people.
Bond: Blue Sisamyth

Name: Aquith
Size: 26' long
Personality: Aquith has a quiet voice, but he is not a silent dragon. He likes to talk to others and he is definitely not shy. He is a logical dragon and enjoys puzzles and games. He is not a particularly active dragon, could even be called lazy, but he is surprisingly fast in the air.
Bond: Jeuyah

Name: Jeuyah
Appearance: A fairly normal-looking girl, Jeuyah is a bit thin but deceptively strong. She's rather plain-looking, with brown hair that hangs to her waist, often braided, and pale skin. Her eyes are a pale blue in color.
Personality: Not as outgoing as her bond, Jeuyah isn't really shy, but she is more of an introvert who doesn't see the need to talk constantly. She is a hard worker and eager to please.
Bond: Blue Aquith

Name: Tincheath
Color: Black-Blue
Size: 28' long
Parents: Green Naith x Blue Onoeth
Personality: Headstrong and determined to get her own way, Tincheath doesn't like to be told no; she can be a bit of a brat. She is clever, though, with a good memory, and is a very talented dragon. She is extroverted and outgoing, though her brusque manner sometimes puts people off of her.
Bond: Edenn

Name: Edenn
Appearance: Short and small in stature, she tends to get lost in a crowd. Her skin is darkly tanned and her hair is fairly short, to her shoulders. It is wavy and pitch black in color. Her eyes are somewhat large and dark brown.
Personality: Stubborn in her own way when she feels she's in the right, but Edenn is much more willing to compromise than her bond. She is friendly and outgoing; she gets along well with most people and makes few enemies. She is, fortunately, also patient and calm when dealing with her dragon's tantrums.
Bond: Black-Blue Tincheath
eccentricbirdie
Egg

Post by eccentricbirdie »

Your Name: Birdie
How many dragons would you like?: Five?
Any particular colors you'd like?: No preference. c:
Do you want rider information included with them?: Yes please!
Any other preferences?: I love variations in patterns.. but thats about it.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

I would love to partake in this giveaway, and I've got a question - can I ask for the riders I get to have a reason to get off of Pern and take refuge offworld? Starfall doesn't have the usual problems that Pernese dragons have to fight against, after all, and that's where I'd like to have them stay.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Sure; these particular clutches, or at least many of them, are taking place at Darkling Dawn, so it's not a huge problem. I can take it into account when writing yours, and even do nonhumans if you like.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Birdie!

Name: Shuirotheth
Size: 34' long
Personality: He is regarded as somewhat strange, with some bizarre mannerisms that mask his intelligence and extremely good memory. He is an active, yet jittery dragon who prefers to partake in physical activities. He is very focused and dedicated to his work.
Bond: B'terl

Name: B'terl
Appearance: Taller than average and well-muscled, he likes to keep himself in top shape. He has tanned skin and dark, brown-black hair that is cut close to his scalp. His eyes are somewhat small and a bright green.
Personality: B'terl enjoys being around other people, and he is actually a huge flirt. He isn't the sort to ever settle down with one person, but he does like children and wouldn't mind having a few of his own. Despite his reputation with women, he is pretty responsible in other areas of his life.
Bond: Brown Shuirotheth

Name: Oluith
Personality: A fairly stereotypical green in her mannerisms, Oluith is not the smartest green and tends to speak with thought of the consequencese. She does have the confidence her rider lacks, though, and she is quick to take offense to anyone who teases him. She is also adventurous and very active, with a tendency to take risks most would balk at.
Bond: G'jay

Name: G'jay
Appearance: Average height but quite skinny, G'jay is otherwise pretty average-looking. He has creamy skin and reddish brown, straight hair that is cut to his ears. His eyes are narrow and golden brown.
Personality: G'jay is extremely shy around other people and reluctant to talk to anyone he doesn't know. He is not very confident and tends to be self-deprecating. He is a bit of a bookwork as well, and is often found holed up in a library.
Bond: Green Oluith

Name: Bhatyath
Size: 24' long
Personality: Bhatyath is not particularly outgoing nor reclusive. She enjoys having time to herself, but she is also charismatic and makes friends easily; she generally likes people unless they've done something blatently immoral. She is very logical and straightfoward, not very creative, and she is not much of a flirt outside of mating flights.
Bond: Hedite

Name: Hedite
Appearance: Slightly shorter than average and a little skinny, Hedite still manages to be pretty. She has golden tanned skin and white-blonde hair which is straight and hangs all the way down to her waist. Her eyes are a striking bright blue.
Personality: She is not very outgoing and tends to be suspicious of others. She doesn't trust easily and her comments can occasionally come off as rude and mean. She has a particular interest in jewelry and enjoys the company of fire lizards especially.
Bond: Green Bhatyath

Name: Nyath
Size: 18' long
Parents: Green Sharmieth x Blue Kjoreth
Personality: Nyath is a dependable, steadfast dragon who is particularly talented in the air. She is very smart as well, with a decent memory and remains clear-headed in a crisis. She tends to favor browns and other mid-sized males in her flights.
Bond: Verid

Name: Verid
Appearance: Verid has a short but muscular build, and she's very strong if not particularly attractive. She has creamy skin and pale, strawberry-blonde hair. It tends to be rather messy if not braided, and hangs to her lower back. Her eyes are large and a light blue-grey.
Personality: Cheerful and affectionate, Verid is self-confident and doesn't let the opinions of others upset her. She is a talented blacksmith and enjoys being helpful to others.
Bond: Green Nyath

Name: Uyith
Parents: Green Rijith x Blue Athuiteth
Personality: Uyith is generally a shy, reclusive dragon who gets nervous when he has to talk to other dragons. This is especially worse with a pretty female. He is also an optomist, however, and he has a particular fondness for golds, never mind that he has little hope of catching most--that won't stop him from chasing them.
Bond: C'din

Name: C'din
Appearance: Small and thin, C'din has lightly tanned skin and small, black eyes. His hair is dark brown and straight, though it's cut to the nape of his neck.
Personality: Highstrung and easily upset, C'din is not always easy to get along with. He is very meticulous and focused in his tasks and hates it when things go wrong. He is also fond of music and has some training as a harper.
Bond: Blue Uyith
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Your Name: Starburst
How many dragons would you like?: Let's say 6?
Any particular colors you'd like?: Nothing in particular. Though two-tones are awesome.
Do you want rider information included with them?: Yes!
Any other preferences?: I don't mind non-humans but nothing too crazy XP Humans work perfectly. Also, markings/patterns/other "weirdos" by normal Pernese standards would be great!

Like I said, I'm looking for people/dragons who have reasons to leave Pern and travel to a sort of 'safe haven' offworld. Starfall is by no means 100% safe all the time, but there's no Threadfall or anything which they'd be used to.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I really enjoy the different shades of colours on these guys, they're very pretty! It's a nice effect.

Your Name: Dray
How many dragons would you like?: Just one; I'll ask for another when the first is paged.
Any particular colors you'd like?: Blue or blue-ranking, please! I don't seem to have enough of those at Descendi right now!
Do you want rider information included with them?: Yes please, I adore your riders! :D
Any other preferences?: Nope!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Starburst! I hope these all work for you.

Name: Shaineth
Size: 24' long
Parents: Gold Jhajerth x Bronze Argaeth
Personality: She is a romantic who loves the idea of love; she prefers a suitor who takes the time to court her, and she is not averse to flirting. She is also quite outgoing in general and likes to meet people. She is not particularly intelligent, but she is very focused and determined with her tasks.
Bond: Zeykan

Name: Zeykan
Race: Elf
Appearance: Tall and willowy like many of his kind, he has very pale skin and hair that looks as though it's going prematurely grey--mostly grey, but still with some streaks of black in it. It's quite long and usually braided. He has slanted, purplish-blue eyes and delicately pointed ears.
Personality: Zeykan is extremely courageous, willing to do anything to help those in need, and he has a reputation for being completely selfless. He doesn't take too many risks where Shaineth is concerned, though, as he is quite fond of the green and doesn't want anything to happen to her.
Bond: Green Shaineth

Name: Yuiparth
Personality: Talkative and friendly, Yuiparth is outgoing and well-liked by those who meet him. He is charismatic and flirtatious; he wins his fair share of flights, even when he goes after queens. He takes a lot of risks and has gotten into trouble from it more than a few times.
Bond: D'lik

Name: D'lik
Appearance: Tall and slender, he has dark brown skin and dark eyes as well. His hair is curly, dark brown, and reaches to his ears. He has noticeable Threadscore scars and his left arm doesn't work very well.
Personality: Generally calm and laid-back, D'lik can get a bit overprotective where his dragon is involved, and he has developed a near-phobia of Threadfall ever since he was scored shortly before he Impressed. He decided immediately that he was never going to subject Yuiparth to that. He is sly and clever, with a witty sense of humor, and is pretty outgoing as well.
Bond: Brown Yuiparth

Name: Mineath
Size: 20' long
Parents: Green Naith x Blue Onoeth
Personality: Cheery and outgoing, Mineath is usually happy, and she hates it when other people aren't. Her efforts to cheer people up aren't always successful, but she's stubborn, and doesn't stop usually until she at least gets a smile. She is flirtatious before a fight and amorous among male dragons, though the final winner of her fights is generally random.
Bond: Bahdri

Name: Bahdri
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Tall and sturdy, with well-toned muscles, she has lightly tanned skin and dark brown eyes. Her hair is pitch black and slightly wavy; it's usually pulled back in a ponytail, but it hangs down to her waist. She shifts into a large wolf with solid red fur.
Personality: Bahdri is rebellious and dislikes authority; the only thing she respects is strength--if you can beat her in a fight, she'll listen to you. Otherwise, get lost. She has a cruel streak and likes to say things just to see someone cry.
Bond: Green Mineath

Name: Erdath
Size: 34' long
Personality: Erdath is very much a loner who doesn't need anyone else. He'll grudgingly make an exception for his rider, but that's it. He's perfectly capable of putting on a friendly front when he wants to, though, such as when there's an attractive female to woo.
Bond: A'rian

Name: A'rian
Race: Snow Leopard-Shifter
Appearance: Average in height and build, he's considered quite handsome. He has pale skin and pale grey hair, messy and wild, which hangs to the nape of his neck. His eyes are wide and pale reddish-brown. He shifts into a grey-and-white snow leopard.
Personality: He enjoys the outdoors and is very active; he doesn't mind the cold at all, either, as he's used to cold temperatures. He is helpful, but wary of others, and doesn't like to get too close to them. He's friendly if approached, but he's not generally the one to do the approaching. He can shift any time he likes, but he is forced to do so at the full moon.
Bond: Brown Erdath

Name: Murdocth
Color: Blue-Bronze
Parents: Gold Yuneth x Brown-Bronze Halth
Personality: Murdocth is gentle and kind, but also very protective of people and tries his best to help them. He is quite intelligent and logical, but he is not physically powerful and has too little endurance and speed in flight to ever make a good Threadfighter. This disturbs him, as he genuinely wants to protect others, but he'll no doubt find other ways to make the world a better place.
Bond: B'pol

Name: B'pol
Appearance: Middling in height but thin as a stick, B'pol has never been a physically intimidating person. He has messy black hair cut to his ears and often sports a short, scruffy beard. He has darkly tanned skin and pale golden eyes.
Personality: B'pol presents a jaded, cynical personality and claims to not care what anyone thinks of him. This is largely a mask; he's actually quite sensitive and sort of self-conscious, but he despises the idea of appearing weak, so tries his best to hide it. He tries to be helpful, but he's kind of clumsy and, though quite intelligent, doesn't always explain things in a way other people can understand.
Bond: Blue-Bronze Murdocth

Name: Fahirnurth
Personality: Restless and energetic, this brown hates staying still too long. He's fairly friendly and outgoing, though he only has a few real close friends, but he's genial and well-liked. He has particularly good endurance for his size and is not afraid to try to catch a queen.
Bond: Gretchan

Name: Gretchan
Appearance: Tall and bulky, but very strong. She is certainly not a conventional beauty, but she's attractive in her own strange way. Her skin is darkly tanned and her eyes are deep brown. She has slightly curly, dark brown hair that hangs to her shoulderblades.
Personality: Gretchan is not all that outgoing; she tends to be rebellious and defiant of authority, and she dislikes taking orders from others, particularly men. She's not a serious misandrist, but she tends to distrust men and resents the largely male-dominated society of Pern.
Bond: Brown Fahirnurth

Dray!

Name: Echoth
Size: 26' long
Parents: Gold Vakantath x Bronze Penlth
Personality: Arrogant and conceited, Echoth can be quite difficult to get along with, especially since he doesn't see the need to converse with others. He rarely talks to anyone besides his rider, so it often surprises people to find out just how smart he really is. He is also a fairly big risk-taker in flight and often tries to pull off outrageous stunts.
Bond: J'idy

Name: J'idy
Appearance: Short and somewhat stocky, J'idy has lightly tanned skin and brown eyes. His hair is fairly long, reaching to his low back, and often braided. It is a middling shade of brown.
Personality: J'idy is a daydreamer. He has trouble paying attention to things around him, but he's generally fairly friendly, if not outgoing. He is a little shy, in fact, and takes a while to warm up to people, but he is a quick learner when he puts his mind to it.
Bond: Blue Echoth
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

J'idy and Echoth are here: http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Jidy.htm

How many dragons would you like?: 1 again. X3
Any particular colors you'd like?: Blue or Green (whatever you'd prefer)
Any other preferences?: The bonder doesn't have to be human if you'd rather something else.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

My five are up here: http://characters.lambeosaurine.com/sedona/
No stories yet but I plan to work on putting something up. :)

Will you be doing formal charts at some point? I tend to be a bit obsessive about this stuff so I can keep track of them if you weren't planning to.
Character Listing
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Dray! You missed out on a brown and a bronze. I had to roll three or four times in order to get a low ranker...and then the character generator gave a rukel for the bond. XP

Name: Quirth
Size: 22' long
Personality: Quiet and not very talkative, she'll talk to a few other dragons, but she's more of a traditionalist in that she very rarely talks to humans or other strange creatures besides her bond, and only if they've earned her respect. She is quick and agile in the air and tends to favor the blues or even smaller, speedier dragons in flights.
Bond: Geisharr

Name: Geisharr
Race: Rukel
Personality: Shy and reclusive, Geisharr doesn't get out much and she tends to be shy of strangers. She doesn't mind dragons at all, though, and she is naturally very fond of Quirth. She is extremely wary of fire due to a harrowing experience in her youth, and despite her timid nature, she has a surprisingly short temper.
Bond: Green Quirth

And yeah, I'm considering putting a chart up at Sedona for the clutches, though it might go better at Darkling Dawn. Not sure yet.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Sounds good. :)
Character Listing
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Here are Geisharr and Quirth: http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Geisharr.htm

XD Next time I'll ask for a random, though I'm happy to have another rukel! She's cute!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Sorry to double-post, but thought it was safer than editing the last post!

How many dragons would you like?: 1 again.
Any particular colors you'd like?: Blue
Any other preferences?: Love this giveaway. :3
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Dray! It probably is safer; I tend to miss edits. (This dragon was one that I already had mostly written up for once, hence the quickness.)

Name: Serverath
Parents: Green Bareth x Blue Amichath
Personality: Serverath is friendly and outgoing, perhaps a bit too trusting, but he is optimistic and wants to believe the best of others. He enjoys the company of other dragons and a select few humans, and is surprisingly focused and intelligent for a blue. He is quite fast for his size but rarely chooses to chase females.
Bond: F'rey

Name: F'rey
Appearance: Slightly taller than average and with a bulky, muscular build. His skin is dark, contrasting with his white-blond hair, long and tied in a ponytail. His eyes are large and dark brown.
Personality: A clumsy and messy person, he is disorganized and not very focused. He's fairly outgoing, but kind of clumsy speaking to others and gets nervous easily. He is usually timed and scared around dragons, with the obvious exception of Serverath.
Bond: Blue Serverath
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

And here's Serverath. :D
http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Frey.htm#Serverath

How many dragons would you like?: Just one
Any particular colors you'd like?: Anything Brown or lower, or a similar rank if a weird colour. X3
Any other preferences?: Nope
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Dray!

Name: Teraiseth
Personality: Patient and mild-mannered, he enjoys the company of children and hatchlings. He's fairly extroverted and isn't afraid to talk to strangers. He doesn't have a great memory and tends to forget things fast, but he is romantic and rarely misses a flight.
Bond: Ciannha

Name: Ciannha
Appearance: Extremely small and skinny, she's easily overlooked and she's quite happy with that. She has brown, wavy hair that reaches to her shoulders and wide, bright green eyes.
Personality: Ciannha is kind of introverted and prefers to stay in the back of the crowd rather than draw attention to herself. She doesn't scare easily and she doesn't get intimidated, despite her small size. She has a short temper and can be difficult to get along with.
Bond: Blue Teraiseth
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I quite like that pair, thank you!

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Ciannha.htm#Teraiseth

Let me know if I'm sending you too many requests. How many do you have left to give out, anyhow?

How many dragons would you like?: One again
Any particular colors you'd like?: Brown or Green
Do you want rider information included with them?: If brown, yes please; if green, they'll bond to Dhreejith!
Any other preferences?: S'all!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Dray!

Name: Theejoyth
Personality: Theejoyth is generally outgoing and also nosy, always wanting to know what's going on. Her intentions are good, however, as she wants to do her best to help people. She is quite shy when it comes to males and doesn't react well to flirting; she depends on Dhreejith to keep them away from her.
Bond: Red Dhreejith

When I started it, I counted around 180ish dragons, though I don't remember if I was counting dud eggs or not. Trust me, I'm not in danger of running out! I'll probably keep a handful to add to Sedona's wings and whatever aren't claimed will be saved for other occasions, most likely.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yay, she's adorable! She's up here now: http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Dhreej ... #Theejoyth
And though it doesn't pertain to this thread as much, I thought you should know that I've finally gotten around to repaging Maohli and her two, since I still adore them and they were literally the first dragons I ever got from the Nexus. :3 http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Maohli.htm

How many dragons would you like?: One again
Any particular colors you'd like?: Brown or Blue
Do you want rider information included with them?: Yes please. X3
Any other preferences?:
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Okay, I'll make a note to update that. Also, Vakantath's parents are Gold Morjarth and Bronze Jehaith, if you want to update Theejoyth's lineage.

Dray!

Name: Halluith
Size: 35' long
Personality: Very mellow and laid-back, he's a hard dragon to upset. He enjoys taking things slowly and enjoying his surroundings. Consequently, he can be a bit dreamy and unfocused. He is also a steadfast, honest dragon who takes responsibility seriously.
Bond: Sidae

Name: Sidae
Race: Fae
Appearance: Like many of his kind, Sidae is tall and very handsome, with pale features. His hair is golden blond, curls slightly, and is cut to the nape of his neck. His skin is porcelain-white and his eyes are a striking, bright blue-green.
Personality: Quiet and studious, Sidae is more likely to be found hunched over a book than chatting with other people. He is capable of blending into the background when he wants to, but when he does deign to talk to people, he has a charismatic and charming personality that has people practically eating out of his hands.
Bond: Brown Halluith
erinnyes
Egg

Post by erinnyes »

Mine have been paged! Let me know if the pics are still looking broken? I changed their location and they *should* be fixed.

B'dahl and Angelyth: http://erinnyes.co.cc/pern/riders/bedahl/
J'nah and Duedoth: http://erinnyes.co.cc/pern/riders/jenah/
Yaneesa and Atoneth: http://erinnyes.co.cc/pern/riders/yaneesa/
H'ris and Olliedaneth: http://erinnyes.co.cc/pern/riders/harris/

So now I'll get some more! *makes grabby hands*
Your Name: Erinnyes
How many dragons would you like?: I'll go with 5 this time
Any particular colors you'd like?: Browns, blues or greens please!
Do you want rider information included with them?: That would be awesome!
Any other preferences?: Nope! :) Thank you!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Unfortunately, they're still broken.
erinnyes
Egg

Post by erinnyes »

I guess I'm not really sure how to fix it then. :( They all look like they're fine on my end, I even checked on different computers and my phone.

Can anyone else not see the images?