New Admin!

I'm new! What do I do?
Dray
Dracolich

New Admin!

Post by Dray »

I've asked Phe to make me an admin so that I can deal with the overwhelming influx of bots that has been filling up the user base. 14000 users? Really?

I've also been talking with StarFyre about moving the Nexus off of deviant-uprising and onto her own servers, so that we'll have immediate access to board security updates and other nifty doodads that we don't currently have. (That's the reason our search got broken, and the reason that all of the bots are able to flood onto here.) I'm willing to foot the bill for a URL name, and was thinking something along the lines of 'nexusdragons/forum' or similar. The great news is that StarFyre and her awesome man are likely capable of transporting this entire forum over, users, posts and all -- that means that all you're going to have to do is change your bookmark URL.

I just wanted to let you know that if you signed up much later than everyone else to this board, I may not have seen you if you haven't otherwise been active, and may accidentally delete your account with my mad spree. If you can't log into the Nexus, you can contact me at 'dracothrope' -- either at gmail, or send me a note via Deviantart with the header 'signing up for the nexus forum'. I'll keep an eye open for you and move you on into the active section of the site.

More info on the move as it becomes available!