O HAI!

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

O HAI!

Post by Astra »

I was procrastinating from homework and decided I'd check the Nexus, and I realized that it's been so long since I've been here that my browser didn't even autocomplete, I had to type out the whole url. SAD!

Anyway I miss you guys, and I probably still don't have time to actively participate due to grad school insanity, but I'd at least like to poke my head in and lurk more, so how is everyone? :P
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

It's been kind of quiet, which is a bit sad, but the folks who've been around seem to be middling okay? Kat and I just moved a province over, so we're still getting back on our feet and getting used to living in a strange new world.

Nano is almost upon us! A few people are participating this year... I'm going to put up a thread for Nexus folks who want to procrastinate or goad one another on. :3

After November is over, I'm hoping to start working on a Nexus Colonization game: new forum that I'd like to put together, with input from everyone who wants to participate in the world setting. There's a tonne of stuff about it in this thread! The focus of this game will be on using a small base of characters to write for, RP, and in the case of dragons, to hold clutches with. A larger focus will be on following the lives of characters throughout different events, and dragon clutches will be more rare, with unique images for each of them (if artists are willing to do so!) World exploration and building... maybe an ongoing campaign sort of game! We'll see. There's still lots to put together.

How are classes going? :D Whatcha taking this year?