My fanfic, what I've been up to

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Shard
Great Wyrm

My fanfic, what I've been up to

Post by Shard »

Obviously I've been quite inactive lately, and neglecting pretty much everything around here :( I'm so sorry for that!

I haven't been at all up to drawing, for more than 4 months now. I think I've sketched 2 things since December, neither of them dragons.

However what I *have* been doing is writing my fanfiction mashup of Half Life, Portal and FEAR. Though the earlier chapters have undergone some editing, I haven't re-posted them yet, they're in their original draft. There will be a massive pdf available for this once it's... "done", though I hesitate to say when that might be, since I have this uncanny ability to draw out endings until they're so far away they never get written. (Plus the fact that 2 of the games I'm drawing from *don't yet have their endings* available to play...)

Anyway, here is the journal link to my Repurposed fiction. It's quite long - right now it's over 200 pages with essentially all of it currently posted. (I'd gotten ahead of myself, had to write a chapter with certain characters before uploading the stuff I'd already finished.)

http://lethe-gray.deviantart.com/journal/39997921/

Got nothing at all to do with dragons, but... I'm making up for those 3 or 4 lost years of Nano, since real life slammed me over those couple Novembers.

There will eventually also be an annotation list, info with where I went for certain background knowledge, links, probably some of my sketches and scribbles about the characters... Stuff no one will wind up reading except maybe the 2 or 3 hardcore fans I've gotten along the way.

Anyway, enjoy. No idea when I'm going to start drawing dragons again, but I did just recently adopt an adorable 'tron-matrix' egg that hatched as a dragon on DA, so... that might help.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com