ARESSAUN!

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

ARESSAUN!

Post by Guest »

So apparently my account was deleted back in February - sorry for those of you who thought I disappeared! My posts are still out there, just listed under "Guest." Sorry for any confusion. Also, I will continue my hiatus for some time - preparing to graduate in August and then start up law school this Fall. Needless to say, my free time will be extremely limited. However, I do plan to continue lurking from time to time :) For the time being, here is a link to my character database:

http://kethayr.zzl.org/bonds/

Hope it helps you keep track of records, etc.

See you 'round!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol Yeah I think we had some issues with an accidental "whole page of people instead of spammers" getting deleted. :)

>_> sadly, you haven't missed a lot, because it's been very dead around here. *hugs* welcome back, thanks for linkies!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I always love going through other's databases. It's like being allowed to inspect a horde. :D

Good luck with law school! I'm sure you'll do well. Just keep your head in books and everything will be gravy. :P