Back soon....?

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Back soon....?

Post by DragonFlight »

So, some of you may have noticed I dropped off of reality again. Well I was quite gung-ho about getting back into the swing of the Nexus.....when the monitor on my laptop blew. Just the monitor. Of the only reliably functional computer in my possession. Being inventive, I hooked the bad boy up to my TV. Very big screen.

Problem is, as nice as this thing is to watch my videos and anime and such on.....it will only take one resolution size, making text nearly impossible to see, unless I'm only a few inches away, craning my neck and squinting while reaching down towards the keyboard. An external keyboard helped a bit, but I can't do much of anything reading, writing, or coding-based for any decent length of time....

Not that I didn't try. Man did I mess up my neck for a week.

I couldn't afford anything new lately, still recovering from unintended expenses and a number of other issues, but good news is on the horizon - I just went through my taxes, and lo and behold, I'll be able to get a completely new computer in a few weeks, and then I'll be able to scan some of the art I've been doing and actually have the chance to write and code for my website again!

Until then, I shall stop in when I can peer through the posts a little.

See you soon!
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Looking forward to having you back, DF! It's been a dog's age!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Ok, a bit of progress made. I'm getting ready to order my new computer, and I have procured a monitor for use on my laptop. So while no immediately new stuff from me yet, I am working on existing pages a bit and will hopefully have better progress on things soon. ^^;;;;
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Finally got my computer ordered, though I probably won't see it for another few weeks. Still, some progress is better than none. :3
Database Being Revamped