Namid'kee X Krampus outline

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Namid'kee X Krampus outline

Post by StarFyre »

So, I decided to draw the amphibian-oriented image, and got it sketched, but it seems like I'm having my traditional problem of not being able to connect to the scanner. Sooo.. since I wanted to do art as a good way to take my mind off things, I decided to work on another sketch I'd already scanned in.

This was the original sketch, that I started with four hours ago.

*coughs* As you can see... I've pretty much only kept the head. *Twitch* So this is another case of doing things almost completely digitally. Which I suppose I'm getting better at, if the Growler and this sketch are anything to go by. Obviously, this isn't complete yet, but I think it's looking decent.

(for the record:Namid'kee andKrampus)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

FINISHED!

This image is so large that a solid state drive and 4 gigs of ram CHOKES while trying to do major alterations. It takes a full 15-20 seconds for photoshop to render turning a layer off/on. This took me (I think) the better part of a week to finish.

IN ANY CASE.

DRAY! I promised you a baby for Red Generation. This red 'nuff for you?

And without the energy turned on...

Would people like to see (less fiery) versions of this in the Winter Gather? As having this as a unique makes me cringe inside.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh MAH. wow. Would love to see more of those!!

And I suppose I should start getting more serious about the Gather, though it's been very, very slow for submissions as well as comments.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Sad thing is, I've got yet another image that was actually MEANT to be for the WG sitting around waiting to be scanned in... that one should be easier. I think.. *crosses fingers* At the very least, it doesn't have scales on it.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

HOLY CRAP.

That is so cool.

DEFINITELY would love to see some more of those around! D: It would be so sad for that just to be a one-off!
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Um, WOW.

This turned out bloody amazing! 8O I think that I'm in love!

I definitely think that some WG versions would go well, StarFyre... I'd hate to see only one of these go out into the world! *drool*