I've just completely lost track of everything.

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Starburst
Ancient Dragon

I've just completely lost track of everything.

Post by Starburst »

In my extended absences from the Nexus I've just completely forgotten who I owe pages to. And it just so happens that I'm sitting at university being bored and with Dreamweaver all ready to go.

If I owe anybody a paged dragon, please let me know and I'll get them up right away. Bear in mind I might have lost the images for some of them. I guess that's what I get for disappearing off the face of the earth multiple times.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I have no idea whether you've gotten any of the Winter Gather's from last year, or any of my giveaways. If it turns out you do and can't find em, they're all still around.

*hugs* welcome back!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

It doesn't look as though she participated in last year's gather, going back to the index and poking around!

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Bower/records.htm Here's the newest version of the BWR records page; I don't have anything directly listed as yours and missing, though if you notice any names that spark your memory that have been labeled 'abandoned' or anything, hopefully that helps!