Breeding Projects - TARDIS 1b Available! :D

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Breeding Projects - TARDIS 1b Available! :D

Post by Unyko »

Gen 2a is still open, but I'm opening 1b now, too. :D

Gen 1b:
Alright, these guys require a bond at least (as they are half tattoo dragon, and are still born from the tattoo ink), but if you write me a story, I'll let you choose from the available 4 (there were 7 originally, minus one for me to keep for the next generation, and one for each parent). :3

Phe and Dray: You may both choose which one you would like to take home, though the bond requirement remains (for obvious reasons ^.^;). I'll note you with the possibilities shortly. *salute*

TARDIS 1b
Name:
Email:
Candidate:
Story: (if applicable)

~~~~~~~~~

Gen 2a
This one will be run a bit different, for certain reasons (mostly because there's a potentially larger number of available offspring and I'd rather not come up with twenty-five different variations only to have five people be interested). There will be as many offspring as you guys want, and several different possibilities, but some will require more effort (because I want to keep them on the uncommon/rare side) than others. What follows is a list of possibilities, and the requirements for each of them.

M, K, G: Most common. All you need to do for one of these is fill out a form, no candidate/direction required. (You can ask for up to five of these.)
F, B, A: Uncommon. Simple stat page or target area required. Meaning, you can send someone in, or they can just be headed in a particular direction, but I need to know where. (You can ask for up to three of these.)
Fireling: Uncommon. These guys will have elements, usually gasses or other highly flammable substances (most likely found in stars, though you're free to suggest something else). Candidate with a complete stat page required, or short story about where they're headed, if there is no candidate. (You can ask for up to two of these)
O: Rare. These guys will require either a candidate with a complete stat page and short story, or (if there is no candidate involved) a longer story about the area they're headed to/what's going on/why they would head out in that direction. (You can only get one of these.)

Not too complicated, I hope. ^.^;;

Please note that you can only ask for one at a time, but as soon as you get that one up, you're free to ask for another. :3 I'll probably get these guys out tomorrow morning, though, as I've still got my killer cold and have just taken some PM stuff for it, and am expecting to be incoherent soon. *amused* (If I'm not already. XD)

Anyway, here's the form! :D

TARDIS 2a
Name:
Email:
Type: (O, B, A, F, G, K, M, or Fireling)
Candidate: (Name and URL if necessary)
Story: (if necessary)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening up for seconds for the first TARDIS generation. :D Here's what I have left:

Non-element: (no story required)
1: taken
2: taken
4: taken
5: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/ne ... n1a_05.png (tentatively going to Lilu if no one else claims it by the end of today)

Element: (story still required)
Lead: http://unykness.pegaruny.com/Lliyani/ne ... a_lead.png (totally keeping this one if no one else claims it by the end of today)

If you want another one, go ahead and fill out the form, and put in the number of the dragon you'd like. <3 Remember, the element still needs a story to adopt. *salute!*

~~~~~~~~~

So I'm finally giving out the dragons from my super!rainbow breeding project, along with the first generation of my TARDIS!dragons. :3 Of the little half-firelings, some are just 'normal' (yellow-orange flames, no element), and some have elements to feed their fires. If you want an element, there needs to be some form of effort put forth.. a page/character written specifically for them. Doesn't hafta be long.. just something that'll let me know what to send you. <3 Oh, and all of the elements are radioactive. Thanks to their mom. XD

There are seven of the rainbows available, and an undisclosed number of half-firelings. If you want one, just fill out the appropriate form. <3

UPDATE: Alright, I've got six 'normal' TARDIS babies, six element (all at least a little bit radioactive) babies, and somehow Taint got in so I've also ended up with one balefire baby. XD Anyone interested? He'll go home with the best match I can find from the story entrants. ^.~

Rainbow
All gone! <3

TARDIS 1a
Name:
Email:
URL: (either a caretaker/bond, or just a place for the dragon to go)
Number: (no repeats)
Last edited by Unyko on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Yakima »

TARDIS
Name: Yakima
Email: wolf_mage_of_rerir@msn.com
URL: http://www.treval-dragonry.wolf-mage.com (normal is fine :D) And I need to upload real quick. Forgot Treval isn't at it's new location. >.<
~ Weyrwoman Yakima of Isla Weyr

Isla Weyr: http://www.isla.mage-circle.com
Velare Isle: http://www.velare.mage-circle.com
Treval Dragonry: http://www.treval.mage-circle.com
Alair WolfKeep
The Last Oddessy: http://www.last-oddessy.mage-circle.com
Baskar Castle: http://www.baskar.mage-circle.com
World of Sentra: http://www.sentra.mage-circle.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

So I'll be getting one of the fireling/radioactive ones anyway, meaning I should fill the form out for rainbows? I think?

Rainbow
Shard
kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

XD Yes, you will be getting one! But you never answered my question back in the other thread about what kind of fire you wanted. ^.^;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Ah, I have no idea, it really won't matter, I'll swing with whatever happens. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

TARDIS
Name: Kitsuneko
Email: silver_storyteller@yahoo.com
URL: I may later find someone in particular for the dragon to go with, but for now, he/she is just going to hang around Darkling Dawn.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh heck yes! Sorry, I didn't see this thread when I mentioned "GIIMMEEEEE~!!!1one" in the other one! I'm writing up some story-bits for the fireling type right now. ^_^"

Rainbow
Name: Dray
Email: dracothrope@gmail.com
Number: 7

TARDIS -- coming up, will edit this post when it's done!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Rainbow
Name: StarFyre
Email: starfyre@silveredmagic.com
Number: (1-7, no repeats) 3

Tardis - like Dray, to come =P I just got up, so it'll be a moment
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

~Yakima~
Name: (your choice, so long as it has Chxalli as the surname)
Color: Green-gold
Parents: Henshuth x Na Chxalli
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis), Shifting (Unlimited), Balance Control, Bilocation, Fire Affinity, Fire Control, Shadow Magic, Regeneration, Spirit Force, Temperature Control, Vocal Speech

~Shard~
Name: (your choice)
Parents: Sirishus x Verinotolimuth

Color: Iron
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis), Shifting (Unlimited), Balance Control, Bilocation, Fire Affinity, Fire Control, Light Affinity, Light Control, Natural Immortality, Regeneration, Shadow Magic, Spirit Force, Temperature Control, Vocal Speech

~Kitsuneko~
Color: White-silver
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis), Balance Control, Bilocation, Fire Affinity, Fire Control, Light Affinity, Light Control, Natural Immortality, Regeneration, Temperature Control, Vocal Speech

~Dray~

(I'll get your TARDIS!dragon to you as soon as you post your form. *salute!*)

~StarFyre~

(Same as Dray: I'll get your TARDIS!dragon to you as soon as you post your form. ^.^)
Image... Image ... Image

Re: Breeding Projects! :D

Post by Xenoqueen »

Unyko wrote:Oh, and all of the elements are radioactive. Thanks to their mom. XD

...I'll shall be back as soon as I come up with some kind of blurblet for one of Anathema's crew.

OMG UNY TEMPLATES I MISSED THESE SO~~~~
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*evil maniacal laughter* X3

Oh! If you're gonna send in someone from Anathema's direction (assuming there is storywriting involved), make sure you let me know whether you're gonna want an element, or the balefire. XD;;;
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Oh, snap, did you srsly make a balefire one? XDDDD I SHALL BE RIGHT BACK SOON AS I FIGURE SOMETHING TO WRITE~
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*CACKLE* My plan. It is working. XD
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

Can I get a non-radioactive one even if I write a storybit? O_O I misread and thought that only some of them would be radioactive if they were different colours!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol oh god a balefire radioactive ... just... lol!

So freaking beautiful, Uny!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Dray: Surely! ^.^ (And just to be more clear: iron, zinc, arsenic and lead count as radioactive elements, so... it's not like all the dragons are gonna be omgtouchmeanddie! radioactive. XD)

Shard: X3 I know, right? And thank you! I'm glad you like. <3!
Image... Image ... Image

Post by JKatkina »

Hey Uny! Where is this clutch taking place?
Image Image Image Image
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Good question! I'm figuring somewhere on Lliyani (my planet), though nowhere near the VotS... random moutaintop or something? (Unless Shard would rather it take place closer to home, wherever their mom lives. ^.^;)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Shard »

Well since Henshuth is surrounded by genre-hopping bunches of people all the time (she doesn't have to stay at Virus's HOME, after all - both he and his wife/mate are instructors at Carramba) it could be anywhere. I'd say at your place, out of boredom she would have gone wandering around with whoever else winds up in the project. ;)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

TARDIS
Name: Phoenix
Email: thexenoqueen@gmail.com
URL: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... allout.htm Because all the talk of elements means my balespawn with the little element dragons I got from you, of course!

Story blurblet is here: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... tStory.htm I hope that's long enough to be acceptable? And enough for balefire goodness maybe? Maybe? o3o ~<3 (Also, once you read, is totally meant to imply Fallout eventually hears of things through half-sib Taint rather than on his own. X3)
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

HAHA~ fantastic. X3

~Phe~
Name: (your choice, so long as it has Chxalli as a surname)
Color: Balefire
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis), Corruption, Fire Affinity, Fire Control, Natural Immortality, Regeneration, Shadow Magic, Shifting (Unlimited), Spirit Force, Vocal Speech

Congrats on being the first story app. :3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Gleheheheeeeeeeee! ::rolls around ecstatically:: Oh, man, awesome, it even has the glowy skeleton~~~ Thankeeeee <333333

And many yays for me finally realizing firelings and balespawn are sorta cousins. XD Made the story fall in place!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

TARDIS
Name: StarFyre
Email: starfyre@silveredmagic.com
URL: Uubeqium decided to follow Naktikni around ^^ http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/uubeqium.html

storybit here: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/uubeqium01.html
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Phe: <33!!! I'm glad you approve. X3 And also: yay for family reunions? *snrk*

StarFyre: Awu! He's so cute~ I feel I should explain my choice for you, here. Arsenic may be a rather ominous element, but if you've ever seen the old black-and-white movie 'Arsenic and Old Lace', you'll understand. At least a little bit. ^.^;;

~StarFyre~
Color: Arsenic
Abilities: Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis), Shifting (Unlimited), Balance Control, Bilocation, Fire Affinity, Fire Control, Light Affinity, Light Control, Natural Immortality, Regeneration, Shadow Magic, Spirit Force, Temperature Control, Vocal Speech
Image... Image ... Image

Post by StarFyre »

Pretty~ <3 I love the colors ^^

I've never seen the movie, but it seems to be about crazy people =P Nice.

Also, Arsenic is now not quite as ominous an element as it used to be. Apparently it is possible for life to exist with an arsenic base rather than a phosphate base, thus making it possible for "life as we know it" to evolve in an arsenic rich (rather than phosphate rich) environment. <3 science.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Well, there you go then! Even more reason for this dragon to go home with you. X3 (And science = WIN.)
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Dray »

It's not much, but I hope that's okay! x_O!

TARDIS
Name: Dray
Email: dracothrope@gmail.com
URL: Averson and Ciuselth will take care of the little bugger! http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Averson.htm

eta: Eeee, StarFyre, I'd forgotten about that 'dragon'! I'm so glad that you're using him somewhere! AWESOME!
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

:D

TARDIS
Name: JKatkina
Email: jkatkina@gmail.com
URL: He or she will be going to stay at the Firecaverns! Here's the little tale: http://www.avengaea.com/characters/cyp2.html

Rainbow!
Name: JKatkina
Email: jkatkina@gmail.com
Number: 1
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Aaand my rainbow baby is paged!

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Ferdinand.htm
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Alright, I'm gonna get your babies to you as soon as I get back from dropping Lilu off at work, but first:

Dray: Do you still want a non-element baby?
Image... Image ... Image