Once more =P

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Once more =P

Post by StarFyre »

Yep. I'm now 23. Spent far too much money on video games today >.> Finally got my hands on Lunar: Silver Star Harmony as well as DarkStar One. Not entirely sure whether DarkStar was worth it yet (haven't tried it out), but... momma needs her some space shooters, and it does promise space battle... =P Since I beat Project Silpheed and there's only so much StarFox Assault I can take.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hahahah! Happy birthday!! Want anything I've got?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Oh, geez... well, why not? =P More things to throw on the pile! Surprise me, I suppose. Only thing I don't really like is obnoxiously pink things ^^;;
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Heyyy, happy birthday! :D What would you like?
Image Image Image Image
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

The bonding ceremony-- Er, I mean, wut? =P

If the bases you've listed on your templates thread are fair game... something using this template? Random colors just... go easy on pink? *grins* Glowing pink would be obnoxious

http://www.avengaea.com/durr/templates/24-aludai.gif

Tomorrow I intend on outlining at least the image of the kits, maybe the one with the Cascatans as well. Those two really are my favorite ^^ Piralan furball aside.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay! :D

I have had these sitting around quite some time now, and I think I only ever finished one for anyone. :/

This is a taur-dragon son of Garamana and Hushyu - Their 'breeding page'. (link there please!)

You may name yours, it's male, and has no last name.

He does however have Zekiran stats. :D

Int 72
Edu 25
Str 135
Hea 115
Agi 107
Rea 119

App 77
Cha 68
Soc 52
Agg 53
San 48
Cou 63

Powers:
Minor - telepathy (dragon, humanoid); Minor heating
Major - command flighted creatures (to half his size)
Special - speed-move (moves up to 3 times as fast as normal for a short time), grant speed to others

Mutations:
Dragontaur form permanent bonuses - vision x2; armor vs cutting, impale and elements; attack damage (smash, cut)
Flight - technically glide, but with the speed bonus may appear to be 'superleaping'

Disadvantages: cannot teleport, sucks at swimming

Does not need to bond, but can bond others / command lesser dragons.

Happy birthday :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Happy birthday! :D This lovely lady or lad is happy to make your acquaintence!

(I subbed the tiger-stripes out for the diamonds, which look a little more 'ethereal' as it were -- if you were really attached to the look of the tiger stripes, I can sub 'em back in, just let me know.)
Image Image Image Image
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Shard: ^^ He's so cool looking ^^ Taur! Taurs are awesome. Gotta find an appropriate place to put him. (Also, lol on sucks at swimming ^^ Poor guy)

JKat: >.> Excuse me while I slink off and am temporarily pacified by the shiny blue pretty. The diamonds are perfectly fine, by the way ^^ I love the look on her. Any rules on abilities I should know about?
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

WAT. BIRTHDAY?!

Wish I had more to show for it. XD But I'm making progress! Finally settled on one of my itty bitty pencil thumbnails, now working on the "stare at my xeno figurines and detail the hell out of the thumbnail on the computer". See?

I've always needed a queen template -- obviously Snaediss has given me the fire under my buns to produce one! XD

Happy birthday!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

^____^ Phe, that queen is totally sexy. In an "I'mma eatchuuu" way, of course, but still... sexy!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oh man, happy birthday, young whipper snapper!

I don't have a list of images handy, but if you would like anything, I'd be happy to oblige... maybe just... no rainbow vomit. XD

Hope it was a good one!

(PHE OMFG *inarticulate armflailing* XD)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

HAH! Like you're all that much older than me, Dray! =P Or do I need to get the geezer stick out for your next birthday? After all, you'll be past your first quarter century by then, and well on your way to middle age and a retirement home where you get to whine about youngins and how no one appreciates dragon art these days.

Hmm.. I'm not quite sure what to ask for, so maybe.. put something together that would go with the pretty lady that JKat gave me?

I ended up goofing off the entire day with games and books. Probably going to do a bit more goofing off today, too. After all, I gotta see if DarkStar One is worth the $50 we spent on it. =P I do intend to do some art today, but.. games, wee!