Sireon's Guides To Kynn
A Comprehensive Series For The Worldly Traveler
Written By Sireon Blackwood
With Commentary By Ixin Arammagos

-----------

Contents

-----------

Foreword
It has been my experience that the words of a Taleweaver, while elegant and appealing, are not always entirely accurate, or even remotely true. Storytelling is both passion and occupation, and they work wonders and spark imagination with their voices.
Sireon approached me with a number of manuscripts, intended to inform rather than entertain, so I - knowing his particular penchant for wild legends rather than fact - took it upon myself to make notations upon every page where they were warranted.
You'll be seeing my writing a great deal.

-- Ixin Arammagos, Terrestrial Sphere Magus, First Order

-----------

04/26/2011
I completely forgot I was going to do this. While I'm still setting up my new computer, that doesn't mean I can't write out what's in my brain on the side. The forum seems a little sparse nowadays, but I think I'll give it a whirl anyway, and see if I can spark some conversation - or at least some critique. (Not on the writing itself - I don't feel comfortable writing so it won't be super awesome - but certainly on the ideas themselves, I'd love it.)
Last edited by DragonFlight on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

The irony, of course, is that now that I'm willing to actually do the writing, I can't pick what to write about.

Peoples, Places, Cultures, or Phenomena? ^^;;
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I love stuff like this! :D

And I am all too familiar with the feeling of not knowing where to start. I try to choose something that I have been thinking about the most, but if everything seems too interesting, just choose something randomly.

I can't wait to read more!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Well, I'd start broad and work my way inwards, or vice versa. Pick a hook that is interesting and spin out from there!