remember me?

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Starburst
Ancient Dragon

remember me?

Post by Starburst »

i'm not sure how many of you do. it's been a long, long time that i've been lurking around, doing pretty much nothing in the dragoning universe.

i'm eighteen now, heading into my first year of university, and my departure from the nexus had a number of causes. during the time that i was gone i was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorders. things are a lot better now, and i keep feeling these twinges of guilt about never coming back here. dragoning used to be my passion and i feel like it still could be... though my sketchbooks have been devoid of dragons since around the time i left.

so um... hi.

i'm not sure if this will turn into a comeback for me, but if anyone remembers me, i felt like i should let you know how i was doing... i remember being really involved with the nexus and quite frankly, i miss it a lot, especially during those times when i have nothing to do.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

PSH! How could we forget you, silly?! <3!! I totally remember you and your dragons. I always loved them!

I hope that you end up coming back, I am sure that we would all enjoy seeing your art again. I know I would.

I hope things have been looking up for you, as well. Sounds like you went through a rough patch there. And good luck in your first year of college! Choose a major that you will like taking classes for, and don't avoid the evil classes... XD
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

well thank you! <3 and wow, i haven't drawn a dragon in forever, but i'd really like to get back into it now... if sketchbooks could talk mine would probably yell at me for not drawing dragons in years.

my major is chemistry, which has always been a strength of mine when it comes to sciences. i'm crossing my fingers for a relatively smooth year. i was torn between that and english, but we'll see how this goes. i've heard that lots of people change their majors several times before they finally find their niche, so i'm not too worried. XP
Molly
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Woah I was so fail at chem :)

Welcome back if you decide to stay, there's always room!! :D Heck if you're interested head down to the giveaways there are still a bunch of open ones! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Staaaaarburst! I missed you! Of course I've been a mega-lurker too so I can't say anything about your absence :P Chemistry sounds like a great major. I was never very good at chem but I was always jealous of people who were. Don't feel bad if you decide to go with something else, though. I think I went through, um, four majors before graduating, and then went back to get a second degree in one of the earlier majors I ditched. So yeah :P Anyway welcome back! We have cookies!
ImageImageImage
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

thank you both! and i've been trying to dream up ideas for a new dragoning project all afternoon. something involving rainbows, because the one thing that hasn't changed about me is my love of all things colourful.

i see i'm still the eternal young'n. XD glad to see things haven't changed.
Molly