Aanu'sil: Pure Bred Clutches (Asana Available!)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

aireona93
Dragon

Aanu'sil: Pure Bred Clutches (Asana Available!)

Post by aireona93 »

So, even though I am not around as much as I used to be, I would still like to keep drawing up pure bred clutches here and there. Let me know if you have any pure bred dragons that you want to see babies for!

For IC purposes, these clutches are happening here:
http://testasodofenda.com/aanusil/main.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stories/detailed characters = more detailed dragons

Clutch #3: Asana
NUMBER AVAILABLE: 2/5

Clutch #2: Avyndals
NUMBER AVAILABLE: 0/6

Clutch #1: Darkelf Dragons
NUMBER AVAILABLE: 0/4
Note: The coloration and type of individual dragons of this species depends on what environment they grow up in. Since I am doing a much shorter version of the original adoption process for this species, your dragon's coloration will be based on the background of their bonder/sponsor's webpage. So, keep that in mind when you are sending me characters.

Form:
Character Name:
Character's Residence (IC):
URL:
Bond or Sponsor?
Last edited by aireona93 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

...must... not... revive tacky bright pink stargazer lily background. *twitches* XD

Seriously though, this is a nice touch of nostalgia. I can't wait to get started on a bonder. =D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Wheee!

Character Name: Dahs
Character's Residence (IC): Zekira (dragon masters universe)
URL: http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... a/dahs.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Is this the area that the dragon literally lives in, like the Nidus that I'd put mine in? Or would my white background + simple table site be what you judge the final image on? XD I'm a n00b, halp!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Well, I wasn't going to mention that before (because I was too lazy), but in this case, I will take the actual (IC) environment or the webpage environment. If you would rather me consider the Nidus itself when making the dragon, post a link to a picture that resembles the place, or a sketch if you have it. This goes for everyone else wanting one as well.

When these dragons were originally given out it was solely based on the webpage, but since I like the story aspect of all these characters more than just the adopting, I also like the idea of an IC environment determining coloration. ^ ^

So, two options for you all!
Shard, if you would like me to consider an in story environment for your dragon as well, let me know.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yes, and I think I'll add a pic :)

*edit* He's updated with two pictures of his lands :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Character Name: Audra
Character's Residence (IC): Her story snippet takes place in Fellmorn, a bustling city dedicated to arcane study (it's not all stuffy noble types by the by), bordering the Khutari Desert. I hope to move Audra and her bond out into the surrounding desert after bonding.
URL: http://keilin.freehostia.com/audra.html

Yup, this brings back a lot of nostalgia, right down to my horrendous attempts at writing stories. Life is good again. XD I noticed Storm was one of the listed Darkelf types, and since I love my weather-manipulating dragons I couldn't resist unearthing this background.

And my apologies, I wanted to continue the story, to make Audra a bit less unlikable and to actually progress with the hint of a plot, but I'll be attending my sister's graduation this weekend and I should resume packing. I doubt I'll have time to write much until I return home, but this is something at least. =)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Here's mine! ^^

Character Name: Eredal
Character's Residence (IC): He lives in Clan Akelara, in the wedge of land between two sets of mountain ranges, with a huge lake (mostly dragon-made) to the east and a vast plain to the south.
URL: http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/eredal.html

Wow, writing something for the first time in years was hard 0.o;; I need to do more of it!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I loved all the bonders! ^ ^ I hope you guys think the dragons are worth it!

Shard
Name: Aerlar
Species: Darkelf
Type: Earth
Personality: Friendly, Protective, Love Nature

StarFyre
Name: Orian
Type: Midnight
Personality: Quiet, Retrospective, Thoughtful

Keilin
Name: Hehna
Type: Storm
Personality: Happy, Strong, Loyal

There's still two dragons left, if anyone is interested!

EDIT:
Shard brought up some good questions about these guys, and I thought I would address them here as well as in the Flight post.
I don't know the exact size of these guys, but Starfyre suggested that they are Medium sized, and I think that seems reasonable.
I also looked through some of the old dragon's pages and it looks to me that they can speak verbally, if anyone remembers this not being true, let me know!
Last edited by aireona93 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Wow, those are gorgeous!

I really want one, but I also know that Kat wants one, and her webhost is down so she can't get anything to you until some unspecified time when it's back -- I thought there was only one spot left so I was holding back.

I'm going to hold off for a few more days just in case artdragon returns; that way if someone else snags one of the two, Kat still has a chance!

By the way, I love your shading this time around. ^_^ Your patterns and colours are so lovely, they just level up when a light source is put on 'em!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh yeah those are terrific! :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Um, do we have a current website to link back to you? Both your links are to geocities pages. :)

And I think we have info on darkelf dragons I'll try and look for it, I can't remember off the top of my head what to say about them on the page, so I'll find it :D Look for Aerlar on Dahs' page soon :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Thanks, you guys!

As far as I know, http://www.reocities.com/darkelf1245/ has the most info about the species. That's what I referenced for them. I'm not sure if their type includes any abilities of any sort, they seem to mostly help dictate the dragon's personalities. If I am wrong about that, let me know. ^ ^

As far as linking back to me http://www.testasodofenda.com/characters.html should work.

And if Jkat's webhost takes too long, she can just link me to an image that she'd like the dragon to be based on. And for the adoption form, she can post a link even if it doesn't work. Assuming that she has a character in mind. ^ ^ Hope artdragon comes back online soon!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

It was a dark and stormy... purple. =D

Seriously, these do a wonderful job of evoking the original species, and the colors are gorgeous! I'll have Hehna paged when I get home on Tuesday hopefully.

Out of curiosity though, are her parents among the dragons StarFyre listed? =)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Mother is Dream Kotou and Sire is Nightmare Daiheln.

I really need to get those two paged again c.c;;

^__^ I love Orian, btw! Thanks Airy!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Here we go! With a story snippet that includes some detail of his surroundings and everything! Apologies for the cop-out ending... >_>" I'm feeling a bit rusty about writing these days, and I'm also not sure where ICly in the Nexus you're holding this clutch -- you've got such a wide expanse of territory! XD

Character Name: Brohn Scorte
Character's Residence (IC): Nestled between two sets of mountain ranges, Nidus Lacus rests on a huge lake in an environment very similar to interior British Columbia: the Okanagan valley, specifically: here are some images to get a better idea!
URL: http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Brohn.htm

If it's possible, I would love a female dragon bond for him... I don't have any other Darkelf dragons, but the thought of Darkelf/Yautjadragon hybrids would be pretty cool, what with their head-spines and the Yautja's mouth-mandibles being all in one place at one time. XD Completely up to you, though -- Brohn'd do just fine on a male dragon as well.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Dray
Name: Lihnau
Type: Summer
Personality: Friendly, Rough, Brave

Hope she works for you, Dray! ^ ^ Cute story, btw. You guys are all so good at characterization. I'd love to see those Yautja/Darkelf dragons... that would be most epic.

For all you that like to keep records, here is the dragon that I kept:
http://www.testasodofenda.com/gaero.html

And, of course, there is still one left.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Ooooh! I had literally checked this a second ago and this wasn't up! Kat had to point me towards it!

Awesomeness, she's just lovely (and totally suitable for Yautie-crossing, holy cow. XD) I'll have her up in a jiffy!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

http://dray.pegaruny.com/Dragons/Brohn.htm#Lihnau

I think that Kouto's parents might be different from the ones you listed on Gaero's sheet! I didn't add more story yet; having some health problems that typing a lot seems to exacerbate right now... but she's up! Thank you so much again, I love her! :D
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

They are, she grabbed the parent names of the clutch right after Kotou's.

Laberanth and SilverSun are her parents.

0.o;; And.. according to that, Kotou is a Feral type, with coloration of Moon Light. According to what I wrote down so very long ago on her page, she's a moonlight, according to my notes ELSEWHERE, she's a Dream.

I'm confused.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Oops. I don't know how I did that. Hahaha. Glad you guys caught it though. The records on that site were weirdly confusing to me.

Thanks for the link, as well, Dray! I hope you feel better!

EDIT: I think I fixed the grandparents... though I am really not sure if I have them in the right spot as far as gender goes.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

They weren't exactly clear about who was what gender. I just guessed based on the more feminine and masculine sounding names! It would have been nice if they gave the type of dragon they were -- oh well!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Further down on the table:

Female Dream Silver Sun (White), out of Lauran’s and Salinka (neither of these two are listed, so I don't know if Lauran's should be Lauran or Lauran's (something))

Laberanth isn't listed, but he's the dragon on the Sanctuary page. An old version of the page gives this info:

Male Water/Earth Laberanth (Blue/Green)

So, technically, all these guys carry for bi-element.

At a guess, I think "Feral" implies a wild-type. I really don't know.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*drops link*

Orian is up here: www.silveredmagic.com/candis/orian.html

My mind refused to come up with additional storybits, blar.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Durr. >.> Okay. I give in. XD

Character Name: Anaxagoras
Character's Residence (IC): The Firecaverns -- a cave system that's an entirely unnatural mix of limestone, red sandstone and various volcanic rocks -- basalt, obsidian, and such. It's also surrounded by a completely physics-breaking maze on all sides, like a confounding puzzle, except where the caverns descend deep into the earth and end in a vast, mysterious body of water.
Images around where Anaxagoras lives: http://www.wumag.kiev.ua/20061/P28_16.jpg
http://c0278592.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspac ... 360862.jpg
http://www.artinwisconsin.com/lamers/nl_11.jpg
(but with more.. furniture. XD And trappings of life. Lots of dragons and people live in this place.)
URL: http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kat/aven/anaxagoras.html (when artdragon comes back up)

Anaxagoras is a dragon whorling, shiny copper with flaming orange-red skeletal wings and eyes.
Personality: A steady, intelligent dragon, Anaxagoras is known to be intelligent company and good conversation, if you enjoy speculative considerations of the whys of things. He does his best to be objective in all things and has gotten quite good at it over the years, as he tries to reason out the unreasonable things around him. Considering where he's chosen to live, he's never starving for food for thought.

In his neverending search for knowledge, he prefers to talk to other sentients rather than read books or scrolls, mostly due to the fact that librarians tend to get very nervous when creatures who are on fire stalk the stacks. He has taken this in stride; he prefers intelligent discourse to static books any day. To this end he travels quite a lot to centers of knowledge around the Nexus, and is always on the lookout for his next destination. However, he does not make casual acquaintances very easily even when traveling, possibly due to the fact that his idea of small talk tends to be quite a bit more wordy than the next creature's. He's not lonely, though -- wherever groups of philosophers gather, he is right at home and considered very charismatic by his peers. His theories about magic and deities and the unseen forces of the universe, while sometimes far-fetched and often esoteric, are usually met with approval or, at least, lively debate!
Image Image Image Image
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Jkat!
Name: Karau
Type: Mud
Personality: Playful, Kind, Intelligent

Enjoi!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Ohh, he's lovely! Thank you, Aire!
Image Image Image Image
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

It was hard to come up with colors and markings for the caves that I was imaging based on your pictures... so I hope his coloration is ok. It's a bit bright, I think. Gah!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

'S all good! :D I like smooth siennas like that.
Image Image Image Image
Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

*blatantly molests* can't wait to see what else you have brewing =3