Aanu'sil: Pure Bred Clutches (Asana Available!)

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Re: Aanu'sil: Pure Bred Clutches (Asana Available!)

Post by Dray »

Gosh, these are beautiful, Aireona. :) Great job!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Thank you, Dray! I miss my Nexus days.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Speaking of which, I was wondering where you're keeping your characters these days? Your signature still links to geocities and I am looking for Blue-Brown Opuretu U. ( old link: http://www.geocities.com/charries93/opuretu.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )? Doing a bit of hunting hasn't yielded any character databases as yet!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I did post about my newish website a long time ago when Geocities went down.

http://www.testasodofenda.com/opuretu.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you are searching for any characters just put the name behind the main website name. If you can't find it that way, let me know. I still have everything, and I am working on getting their links up on a page.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

On another note, I would still like to do clutches here and there, though probably on a small scale since this place is so quiet now. Let me know if any of you have any pure bred dragons who's babies you'd like to see given out.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I know they're not actually dragons, but how about some of Cy's Zalor? http://www.silveredmagic.com/candis/ammia/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I admit that while I'd be interested to see Aireona's take on Zalor (I think she could rock 'em!) I had never really felt my interest piqued by the originals.

Given the fast-approaching Halloween, something along those lines might be rad! (Perhaps something from the various fishy-dragon giveaways that happened in the themed giveaways? Clawtongues? Xenodragons? Undead-types if there are any purebreeds? What about Unyko's wicked evil dragon line... Maybe Ixris could pester Uny to re-post the link -- the ones that had tiered states of werewolf, vampire, and something else?)