Birdies Dragon Index

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Birdies Dragon Index

Post by Guest »

Welp, I decided I should nip this in the bud and get all my dragons paged and organized before I got a crazy amount of them. Of course, this is still very.. messy. But! It's something.

http://eccentricbirdie.webs.com/Characterindex.html

Large groups of similar creatures, such as Xenodragons, Zalor, etc. have their own pages and these are listed at the bottom of the page.

If anyone sees any Dragon I've gotten from you here that has incorrect info or anything feel free to whap me upside the head and correct me. ^^

Post by Guest »

Looks awesome! :) I know my head would explode if I didn't have a list somewhere of all the things I've bonded/Impressed/whatever'ed

On a side note, the Xeno hive is SO cool. :( When did I miss out on all these nifty xenodragons? I waaaants some!

Post by Guest »

Not sure, this was quite a while ago. I was so obsessed I had to get quite a few. xD

-just updated them to be in alphabetic order- @_@
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I think it's hilarious that your main queen and her second are ... bunny and peeps :D

If there's still interest, heck I'm sure that the Healing Den has a few eggs left over from last year. Those pesky things probably got stuck into corners or under plants or behind chairs. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

I know. xD As far as queens go they are a tad.. Timid. One day if I ever get a Queen that is more assertive, I don't doubt she will take over. :p