Easily amused

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Cy
Dragon

Easily amused

Post by Cy »

I volunteer at a mission center in my spare time, and we get all sorts of bags of random crap donated that we have to sort through and figure out what can go out to the front of the shop, and what will be sent on to various other centers or to the dump. Imagine how thrilled I was when this came through the warehouse, and was deemed unfit for the front, because it was already 1/3rd assembled:

[yes, I am in the process of painting it X3]

According to the directions, it's from the Dragonology series, which surprised me because my mom got me a Dragonology book when I was 15 as a joke because she knew how into dragons I was. Now that I know they not only produce the books, but board games and models as well? I really want the other models.

Post by Guest »

Wow that's really badass!

Yeah they recently put out a game on the Nintendo DS too, but I don't know how it is. (It came with a little model kit of a dragon also).
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah they had a number of books with plushies, games, etc for them. That thing's awesome, nice find!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I'm glad that that franchise is growing. XD Kids need moar dragons!
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I hadn't known anything beyond the one book because she said she saw it in the kids section, and thought I could use it as a reference so I didn't think much of it, and I'm not much of a video game player, because I have a big problem with getting utterly addicted with a game for a few weeks, then never picking it up again [except Pokemon... I still play Pokemon >.>]
So I'm glad I know now there's more than one book, and models.