Fifteen Clones and then some

Forum for Shard's candis, ideas, etc

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Shard
Great Wyrm

Fifteen Clones and then some

Post by Shard »

I'll be putting out a set of 15 characters for adopting dragons soon... I don't really want them all going to the same places. It'll be acceptable to one or two of them to be sponsoring though most I think will be bonding something larger than wolves (I think they should have a couple of those too lol).

I'm hoping that one of those Steampunk ideas come out because at least one of them will really get into that :D

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... egirls.htm

I already put my Halloween flits and some of the steam flits in there, no names yet but I'll get there. Each girl (or pairs, in a couple cases) will have their own whole page too.

So... if anyone has a need for a Half Life world-based clone attending Carramba High... I have em. ;)

And... now I have 16 more characters I'm working on that are related to Virus and his nasty little children. They're based on greek goddesses (minor ones) such as Limos, Lethe (because lol that's me) and Ate... But now I have no where to send them. Then again, I haven't finished their pages. Nor have I finished up the prior batch of "Barren Men" (whose story I should just write up anyway) or the "Sea Dangers" as other offspring... oi. Make me stop. Give me dragons. or both. :)
Last edited by Shard on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

Once the flights get finished at Holic, a couple are welcome there :]
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yays, that'd be awesome too, because those are like perfect for a couple of em. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I've been doodling a couple of steampunk things these past few days, but it really won't be until the end of the semester that I have the same sort of time that I did to do the flits to finish, outline, color, and shade something so complex.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh that's okay, I can wait for something like that :D

Heck I've also got some electric-based dragons that have been waiting at a now-dead locale for quite some time, to get their offspring out... I should get someone to do those.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Re: Fifteen Clones and then some

Post by Shard »

Hey I'm going to update this here, because I have all these characters that have yet to be paired up! I have no idea where to pick up where I left off, but I have my stuff back and really want to get at least some of them finished.

I've got two new ones that I really want to get started (as it seems to me they and the guy's kids will be collecting strays and/or an army) and I know I'm behind on paging stages here and there.

Anyway Bethany and Bartholomew Wheeler were originally intended for a stupid adoption on deviant art that I basically dropped in favor of 'real' dragons here (since the girl didn't actually make dragons, only eggs, and asserted that it was just combining the characters with some dragon features... not what I really wanted for them) so if there are any steampunk dragons out there the clone girls AND these guys would be happy!

http://droppin-the-fork.com/dragonsites ... heeler.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I have sketches of steampunk dragons, but that's as far as I ever went with that =P Still, it's good to see you getting back into it!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I keep getting more ideas for things, and ... WHERE ARE THE DRAGON HATCHINGS, huh!? :D

Right now, my Borderlands OC Moraga Vasquez is going to be needing SOMETHING to help him adjust to life out of his element...
Story's not finished yet (I have yet to show any of his prior history aside from the hinting done on the existing parts), but...
http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... moraga.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Starfall's got some eggs left. I've been busy so I haven't been around much, but they are still there... :P
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooh that's right, I was looking at those earlier. I'll hit that thread, with the form.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

As an update to this, I never finished the Virus kids, but I ... did kind of do 45 more Clones (15 more girls, 30 boys). And, they'll... kind of sort of be heading 'home' (after their stint at Carramba which makes their dragons even possible) to Black Mesa Dragon Rookery. Not sure how I'll ever really get any of these guys bonds if there are so few and far between hatchings, but I'm not afraid to spend some points on da and get those too heh.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com