Set mode to: Lurker!

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Set mode to: Lurker!

Post by Guest »

Hi guys, I figured I should post a little thing here!

I'm around, but work has been amazingly busy. I lurk the threads and stare starry-eyed at all the new dragons (which I don't want to pick up until I've done my paging duties).

I'm currently moving all my dragons from my wiki to actual coded pages, because you guys deserve better! (And I got so tired of black text on white backgrounds, especially after seeing all the nicely paged stuff). I'll update the link here when that is done so the folks that need it can update theirs!

But, I'm working on it and you guys are awesome.

Also, this is a sneaky thing:
Does anyone maybe soon (I have a couple days off coming up I plan to use to the fullest) want to do some sort of collaboration clutch? I would love to draw some dragons, but I don't have the time to do the hand out. I can do the template and colors, if someone handles the fiddly-bits.

So, if someone wants to procure my doodling abilities now would be a good time. *eyebrow waggle*
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I would if I weren't full of deadlines right now! D: I hope someone else is interested, though!

(Seems like now is just a good time to re-home things... everyone's doing it!)
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh, I will take you UP on that Neo! Nidus Avengaea seriously needs another clutch on the sands, freaking seriously. I would love to host some Neo art. :D
Image Image Image Image