Who needs candidates?

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Who needs candidates?

Post by Kitsuneko »

So...I'm working on some candidates, but I don't really know of anything going on and accepting candidates, except for the Old Blood Frenzy (which I've got four on the way).
So who else needs candidates, anyway? Hopefully stat sheets are accepted, though I'll probably write some short stories if I need to.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

As soon as I write the flight (mebbe tomorrow, depending on how annoyed at the universe I feel >.>;; ), the Winter flight I've planned will be up and accepting candidates.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Cobar's clutch still needs candidates! I've got one -- who hasn't been added to the list yet, unfortunately -- but that's it thus far...

http://artdragon.mine.nu/~kat/aven/cob.html
Image Image Image Image

Post by Guest »

I would so say: yes I need candidates (because most of my clutches have been open for 2 years without a new candidate being entered). But I'm going on holiday next week so it's not the right time yet to plead ;)
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

I'm wondering who all has clutches available too because I found a number of characters floating around while I was revamping Planet Holic that I'd forgotten about, or the place they were standing at became inactive.