Sweet 23!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Sweet 23!

Post by Dray »

I know it's a day early, but these three didn't want to be held back anymore, JKat! (It's also part 2a of your birthday present from me, so mua ha ha haha!)

Let me introduce to you, in order of appearance:

Noia of the Day -- She embodies the daytime, high noon especially! An avid observer coupled with explosive action, she is perceptive and honest, though she does withhold information in unlikely quarters. She is mostly personable, however she may blind those she befriends with her intensity. She is capable of shapeshifting and gendershifting, to the point that she can resemble inanimate objects if she chooses! She brings a luminescence with her wherever she goes, along with a sense of ease and even work ethic. She doesn't have any actual magic aside from that.

Tinket of the Evening -- She embodies the evening, especially the few minutes after sunrise and before sunset. She is a fiery, sultry personality and often presents herself as literally aflame. Tinket is mysterious, and while beautiful, most people find themselves unsettled in her presence. She brings change wherever she strides, causing resolution in conflicts simply by being in the same area... or causing waves in an otherwise harmonious environment. She can shapeshift as well, just like Noia, and her presence seems to throw everything around her into sharp relief. She can force others into a wakeful or sleepy state, depending on her preference.

Tezeni of the Night -- She represents the deep of night, though her odd, faintly luminescent orange patches make her an odd sight when witnessed through tree branches. Tezeni's fur glimmers opalescent in each strand, giving her entire body the appearance of the oily rainbows of a scarab's wings. She is primal, myserious and a little fearsome... though whether or not she is truly deadly is not determined. Tezeni is also a shapeshifter, like the other two, though the forms she takes are often just like her personality... primal, fearsome, sometimes alluring. She can induce stark fear or bravado in those around her, bring dead silence or startling ruckuses. Tezeni's presence brings an odd dimming of the space around her, though flickering firefly-like lights will swarm around her if she stays in one place for too long.

These three are linked to one another, though they rarely show up all three together. They are not related to the BWR dragons, they've just taken those forms in their invasion of the Nexus and wherever you've decided to page 'em! They're not related in so much that they've just spent so long together that others might think they are. X3

I... think that's everything! :D HAPPY BARTHDAY YOU!
Last edited by Dray on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh my gosh, TL, wow! Just... wow! These three ladies are just gorgeous! :D I love how Tinket's fire just seems to sparkle, and I will never get tired of Noia's template. X3 Did you do something different than usual with the irridescence on Tezeni? She really does have that beetle-shine.

:o I am just all over these three. Wow! They feel like deities to me. :D Thank you so much!

....additionally, you are just wicked sneaky. XD Ilu.
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh how pretty!! Happy birthday!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Not so much proper deities as... well, a little closer to elementals? They're not 'light' and 'dark' elementals necessarily, but the concept that I took and mutilated from was from a Russian fable; the men riding horses, one all in white, one all in red, and one all in black. X3 They might be more properly termed 'Celestials' or something.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Happy birthday officially, girl!

Somehow I must reciprocate the awesome you gave me for MY birthday.

Will this do? :3

(Not related to the Fate's Katastraphein clutch in anyway, but feel free to apply a similar level of godliness if you desire. ;))
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Wow, fire, fire everywhere.

I can't offer you anything as sparkly as that, but I can say -- Happy birthday, JKat! Anything of mine you'd like? (For templates, I have: Myrsilk/Alaiskya/Alevaharin/Aiji Kamui (the japanese dog-dragon-things I gave away for the mythology giveaway)/random clutch templates that I can post examples of if you'd like).
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Shard, thanks! :)

Oh, Phe, WOW. @__@ *dazzled* It... it sparkles! YES that'll do. XD Holy crap, wow! I will have to find a suitably awesome place to put him or her! :o How did you get that glittery lava-esque effect?

StarFyre, squee, thank you! X3 And you know what, how about a Myrsilkian? They're classic, and refreshingly big. :3
Image Image Image Image
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Any preference on gender, element, or season? The library entry on them is here: http://www.silveredmagic.com/akelara/libmyrsilk.html
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Haha, oh geez. A custom brush, a scattering of layers, and some judicious application of filters and layer styles... XD It was complicated, but worth it! >:3 Glad you like. <3
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh, my gosh, I have such an idea for the guys I've already gotten. XD I'm so excited now!

StarFyre, actually, surprise me, but: Take one of the dragons in Dray's post or the one in Phe's and use either the descriptions, concepts, or heck, even the images if you want, and take inspiration from it. XD

That actually goes for anyone else who's in the mood to give birthday gifts... use the first four dragons I got as a conceptual starting point! I have ideaaaas. >D
Image Image Image Image
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Well, I hope this guy fits into your idea.

name: up to you
Season: Summer Dusk
Power: Summer (7)
size: 24' tall at the shoulder, 73' long from nose to tailtip
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Simultaneous from me and Dray, upon seeing: "Oooooooo. :O"

He's lovely. Earth and sky. Perfect! Thank you muchly, StarFyre! :D
Image Image Image Image

Post by Guest »

Dray, those dragons are STUNNING!!