XD Happy birthday to one long gone!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

hksherra
Dragon

XD Happy birthday to one long gone!

Post by hksherra »

The one long gone, being me!

It's my 22nd birthday and Kat said on my LJ that I ought to post here... so I am!

I've been lurking the past day or so... glad to see the community is still going!

These days, you can find me around the breedables forums on Gaia online... and in RL I'm interning in paleontology. ^^ Been a dream of mine since I was a kid. Looking into paleontology grad schools now.

I swear I started doing dragoning when I was in middle school... I would have thought I was such a geezer now.

Sorry about Cy Dragonstake going down... my dad says he got all the files... I'd like to say I was going to put it up somewhere again... *cringes* But I'm such a loaf about things like that that it probably won't happen.

XD Yeah! So... er... it's my birthday... but it's fun to catch up and poke around here again!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yay happy birthday!!

Even if you don't get ALL of Cy up? records. :) We drool over records.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Quite indubitably what Shard said! X3 We're on a bit of a records paranoia streak these days what with geocities going down!

Also, happy birthday (again! :P) Want a dragon for old times sake?
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Happy birthday! :D Here's a dragon I hope you'll like. I have no idea what your favorite colors are, so I tried to go offa your icon. XD

We'll say this gal or fella is a daemon from Avengaea somewhere; that means they've got magic leeching, genetic manipulation (of own offspring mostly, of others' offspring if they're really good, that's up to you), and verbal speech. Size is 100% up to you!
Image Image Image Image
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:O I've always loved those peacock feathers! Gorgeous!