Birthday in Absenteeism

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Birthday in Absenteeism

Post by Dray »

Hey you guys, Neogeen's birthday was yesterday, only she's been ridiculously busy with work and other things to be able to do the usual Nexus rounds...

I was thinking that we could drop off a few presents for her here and then toss this page link up for her to find!

I know that she likes tigers, especially the Korean kind with spots and stripes. Black x neon green and black x purple are some other things that she seems to draw and like a lot. If not that, then pale blue x white wintery themes, I think? She also likes weird looking creatures and... I think wolfy-looking creatures as well.

I'm going to dig through some of my templates tonight! I hope that you all would like to help, too! X3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Awwww, yeah happy birthday!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I remember Neo admiring the blackopal coloration for the Aiji Kamui, soooo, she gets a rare blackopal baby. This follows the same rules as the giveaway that I did in May (here: http://www.deviant-uprising.com/nexus/v ... 97&start=0 )

Name: Up to you (Japanese-style preferred)
Color: Black Opal

Post by Guest »

GHSAhfnas, thank you guys so much. You are so thoughtful to even think of me when I've been absent for so long! I really, really appreciate it.

I'm very sorry I've been so busy with work. Doing the whole 70 hours a week is leaving very little for my random doodle times. Though I miss all of you so much (and I miss drawing dragons!).

Ahaha, I seem to have stumbled into your surprise Dray on complete happenstance (it's my real day off in a month! and...I found myself at the Nexus!).

Thank you Star for the amazing black opal! The opal is my birthstone and I have a fondness for the black opal variety. It's going to be a she (and she is so pretty) - I'll think up a name as soon as I can.

I apologize if it is going to take me some time to get things paged!

<3 You guys are awesome.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Happy Birthday, Neo. X3

Because you make me think of crazy Nexiian sea creatures, here's a New Cascatan come to stay!

Name: Latei Locusit
Age: 34 (mid-teen equivalent, hence you get juvie AND adult images!)
Abilities:
Functional Magic: A wide-ranging ability to wield magic to just about any purpose, from object enchantment to protective spells, and more.
Shapeshifting (Asandus-Human Spectrum): The ability to shapeshift to any form between human and Asandus shapes -- this takes practice to do, and most asandae only end up learning to shift between their two forms rather than the multitude of betweener forms which take much more practice to master.
Underwater Breathing: The ability to breath underwater.
Verbal Speech: The ability to speak aloud.
Psionics (Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis)

Her crazy color stripes aren't bioluminescent, but they are reflective and neon -- think tropical fish.

She was born to Old Cascatan parents, as all New Cascatans have been so far. Why she left Avengaea is entirely up to you. :D Enjoy!

(XD lol, sniped! I'd meant to get this up before you found the thread, but you posted while I was posting!)
Image Image Image Image
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Happy Birthday! Have a random template. ^^;

Name: Surraidenath
Race: Avyndal/Danachian
Color: Silver-Sunset
Size: 49' long
Parents: Orange-Grey-winged Black Radtantaisayuth x Purple-Sunset Evelia
Abilities: Telepathy, Verbal Speech, Teleportation, Firebreath, Avyndal abilities (I forgot what they are ^^; )
Personality: Up to you
Bond: Up to you, can go unbonded
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Neos that draw awesome Balespawn deserve a Balespawn of their own!

Name: Götterdämmerung Balechild
Species: Balespawn ( http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/T ... spawn1.htm )
Abilities: Corruption Powers. Immortality. Realm-Traveling. Sizeshifting. Soulseer Sight. Telepathy. Teleportation. Verbal Speech. Winter Powers.
Full pedigree and ability information can be found here: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... gnarok.htm
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

The bringer of endless night, that one looks like!

Kitsuneko, is that b-day dragon related to my Evelaintanath? :3
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Yes. Spread the Avyndal/Danachian love around! :3
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Woot, awesome! Are there any others floating around that I can add as her siblings? :3
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Nope, I've only done two so far. You might wanna keep an eye out in the future though, these have pretty much become my bday/gift templates. :P
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

I haven't drawn much lately, but I still have templates, and I'm sure you don't have one of these guys. Unfortunetely, my mind's wonky, and I can't remember everything...

PNG version: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/ ... rnal01.png

Name: You choose (though names sounding like they came from here are best: http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate. ... ame=adname They have first and last names)
Species: Infernal
Abilities: Breath Weapon (Fire), Fire Immunity: Invulnerability to fire. Immortality (cannot die of old age, can be killed) Shapeshifting (Human, Imp), Teleportation, Verbal Speech
Size: Close to 150' in length
Notes: Infernals are evil beasts, the equivalent of demons on their world. They will not breed with Supernals. (Not that they can't, but they won't. Mind you, there are exceptions to this rule, but they are few and far between)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

I wanted to swing through and thank everyone again, huge and heartfelt! I swear I will find time in November to play dragons again (I will MAKE time...hell, anyone want to do a collab? I can art if you handle the hand outs...).

I'm moving stuff over from my wiki to actual html pages (gasp!) because I got really tired of the static white background. You all have these wonderful color matching pages and shoot, I want some of that too! So bear with me as I renovate. *dusts everything off*

Kat - I'm a gibbering mess! You know I love your Avengaea dragons and the New Cascatan really catch my fancy (they have arm pouches, POUCHES!). I'm very honored you would give one to me! I will have to do a drabble on how she ends up on my crazy ship.

Kitsu - Thank you so much! I needed some rainbow fodder in my erm...gene collection. Actually I like that it's not in crazy rainbow hues, but more natural like the sunset. Plus I feel you've always pampered me with your giveaways, I think out of all the dragons I have, yours number the most! Thank you.

Xeno - Oh god, I'm NOT WORTHY!
So evil, so DARK. I have no idea how to thank you enough. I have a feeling her presence is going to cause a major rumble on the ship. that much evil isn't going to go unnoticed around most of the folks and dragons aboard...fun times!

Myrror - Wow, I know you from a long, long time ago (when you posted to VCL!). I'm pretty much one of the newest faces around the Nexus, so I know I don't have any of your creations myself. This one is just outstanding and I'm crazy happy to finally have one of yours! Plus it is downright my favorite colors! And all those limbs. And transparent wings. Yeah, pretty much all my favs in one dragon.

I will work on paging these as soon as I can! I have a couple deadlines I have to finish before the end of the month (plus work on top of everything) - but it will get done. There is too much awesome here. Thank you everyone.