~Throws Confetti~

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

~Throws Confetti~

Post by DragonFlight »

Well. I bought a house. I have a mortgage payment. Bills. A job. A fiancee. A wedding date.

And as of 8:15AM EST tomorrow, I am also 26.

This reality thing kind of sucks.

So I'm going to watch Zombieland tomorrow, and eat lots of ice cream.

Don't forget Shadows, Nightmares & Madness this year, as a creepy Birthday-Halloween combo giveaway. ^_~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

WHEEEEE! Wow, just... congratulations on ALL that!! :D

You're young, in love, have a place to live, that's way more than most folks have. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Yeah, I know just how lucky I am. But tomorrow, I'm not going to think about -ANY- of it. Tomorrow is zombie movies and ice cream! XD
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Ah, welcome to the wonderful world of mortgages, bills, random messed up things to repair, strange smells, strange neighbors, lost clothing, lost pets, and trying to find the local grocery store and cheapest gas.

Hopefully your bathroom didn't include living occupants. We have a particularly stubborn strain of mold growing on our floor. It's home though. =)

Congrats on the birthday and the upcoming wedding too! Many blissful years to you and your fiancee, and all that sentimental stuff. My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary a few days ago (and hell yes, Zombieland tomorrow!), so you're either in good company or should just ignore the rambling one. XD
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Happy birthday and welcome... to... This! Is! Your! Life!

*cue Sesame Streetesque theme music* 8D