Looking for a ...

Need risers and/or chasers? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

TyGryph
Dragon

Looking for a ...

Post by TyGryph »

I need a dragon, a not undead dragon, preferably female with visible bones in her wings. Sail-less skeletal, or flames, or gooey... she just has to be totally alive, because the male - and his sibs, I suppose I could ask to borrow one of the girls if only bonewinged males surface - are incompatible with undeads.\

I thought maybe I'd have a dragon whorling that fit the bill, but if I do, (s)he is either not posted or not on my laptop.

Can anybody help me out?
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Tough order. Found a few undead females and a couple live males, but I did turn these up in the end. All of them Myrror-drawn, coincidentally enough.

Fallen: Most definitely not undead.

Euseusthol-ka: Undead mother but not undead herself.

Perspicuus: Whorling goodness.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Argh, I have a ton of dragons with fire, lightning, and bone-spar manes, not wings.

Just as aggravatingly, this is the only creature I own that meets these criteria:

Whorling, yes, but not a dragon. I guess if someone wants to host a quick private fusion, Ty could have a female catdragon made to order? >.>
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I have that same whorling, but in a different color. I <3 Whorlings...
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Hey, pretty nifty coincidence! =)

Now out of curiosity... and my apologies, I think nosiness is in my blood or something, is there going to be a clutch out of this pairing? Or a new character and story to read perhaps? =D
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I don't THINK either of these are undead:

http://www.droppin-the-fork.com/dragons ... virus8.htm

Henshuth is 'radioactive', so you can see her bones through her body, and Abraxas is an Infernal so I don't know the details on him so much.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

It's a clutch. A Halloween-y clutch. I've already negotiated the male's participation (I said please) and have an idea, now I just need the "right" female, y'know?

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Do any of these guys count: http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/A ... ecords.htm ?

I know they have skull heads but they've got the bone wings, too!
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I've got nothing against the skull heads -- it's still gross-creepy, but nothing really against them. Their wing bones are absolutely beautiful.

Unfortunately, they're undead, and the other dragon I've got picked for the clutch is half tattoo dragon, and they're incompatible with undead critters (at least, the tattoo/paradise part is) according to the tatt dragon info page I dug up.

And I don't know for sure that the tattoos being -necessary- carries past half-breeds. I have to be able to catch CD to get that answer. :/
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

If you squint through the flames, the original firelings have visible wing-bones. Mine's male, though.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>.> <.< I could always offer up Alumine, though she's been the most prolific fireling breeder in the Nexus thus far. XD I'd love to see one of the other females from that clutch show up for this! If not though... here's a link to her image and to her page. X3
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Though I only have images on hand (no stats, moving stuff in reality and on internet) I have two potential ladies maybe?

Blacklight has the ghostly wing thing going on.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/ha ... klight.gif

Fersya Bloodfighter has the visible bones, with flames.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/ha ... ighter.png
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.