Halloween Events?

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Halloween Events?

Post by Dray »

So, anybody planning any halloween events this year, out of curiosity? XD

(I have something for next year, but am really busy this year. D: )
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I was planning to have a big clutch with Asayichae and her suitors, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it, since I don't know what happened to my scanner. I never got the xenodragon I was planning on adding to it, anyway.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

For anyone who's interested in significant writing and themed page building, the Bishen Realm is hosting their annual Halloween event:

http://bishen.indyslair.net/

The dragons really are gorgeous for anyone who isn't familiar with the site.

If anyone is hoping to host a frenzy or something similar though, I have a number of orange and black dragons I've apparently sorted out for a previous Halloween frenzy that never happened. I know how slow clutches are to fill recently, but it's just something to consider.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I might end up doing something if I get a moment of breathing room. =P

Currently, my plate looks like this:
CS410 - Computer Security, in which there are a total of 4 homework assignments, one month each, 3-5 problems each... but pretty much each problem requires a program to be written for then, even though you're not turning the program in for the assignment
CS441 - Wireless Networking, with a < 10 page research paper + presentation, plus a project also due at the end of the class, plus two tests, plus regular homework...
ENGL381A - Creative Writing... so, so much work... every Sunday and Tuesday, I get three manuscripts to critique for the next class period, and also need to write four manuscripts myself, due about three weeks apart.
Statistics -- ... why am I bothering to list this? It's a 200-level ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On top of which, I have an undergrad assistantship position with my teacher from CS441, which is starting now (finally). And I've agreed to manage to website for the club I'm part of (SGS), because I already know a lot of the backend (because Joe and I built it) and so I can finish building it, along with giving the front-end an overhaul with the help of the secretary...

Somewhere in all this, I'll see if there's time =P
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

The bishens are awesome, I got mine last year :) Unfortunately itunes just updated quicktime, and apparently her music starts in quicktime, and it doesn't work, crashes my browser every time i try opening the site :( boo! Must uninstall and reinstall qt.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com